Sport Republic

Dusic

8 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

I think we all know that FT really does talk bollocks 😅

To be honest, the guy who told me, who is best mates with FT (who i know really well too, if it is who it is), doesn't talk bollox for the sake of it, he really doesn't. If it had come directly from FT, well, that's another story. I was always a bit sceptical myself but as I said, the one really ITK isn't on SM, he's a regular guy that works in sports media and very unassuming, but a top bloke. 

8 minutes ago, Noodles34 said:

To be honest, the guy who told me, who is best mates with FT (who i know really well too, if it is who it is), doesn't talk bollox for the sake of it, he really doesn't. If it had come directly from FT, well, that's another story. I was always a bit sceptical myself but as I said, the one really ITK isn't on SM, he's a regular guy that works in sports media and very unassuming, but a top bloke. 

It came from him I believe. He said he knew someone with senior connections at the club who told him. I would assume it’s the same source as you have. 

im still laughing at Soggy making out some ego trip from me because I stuck up for FT, so assume you are as well after “. “you managed to get your dose of self importance in by giving a vote of confidence to the person from TUI who started this rumour a few days ago. 🤣

Edited by Turkish

39 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It came from him I believe. He said he knew someone with senior connections at the club who told him. I would assume it’s the same source as you have. 

im still laughing at Soggy making out some ego trip from me because I stuck up for FT, so assume you are as well after “. “you managed to get your dose of self importance in by giving a vote of confidence to the person from TUI who started this rumour a few days ago. 🤣

Whilst we are still laughing at you for thinking that by giving that rumour your Turkish Seal of Approval you actually gave it some weight. It probably carries the same veracity as the dreaded vote of confidence given to football managers from their Boards. 😉

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Whilst we are still laughing at you for thinking that by giving that rumour your Turkish Seal of Approval you actually gave it some weight. It probably carries the same veracity as the dreaded vote of confidence given to football managers from their Boards. 😉

So you’re arrogant enough to think you know what I’m thinking? Says more about you than me pal. Maybe that’s why you keep banging on about me being a narcissist, because you imagine me to think the way you do. 

the fact that you find it odd that I stuck up for someone on here saying they aren’t full and it as some sort of arrogant seal of approval giving their post my blessing suggests you’ve got a very strange view of the world soggy but then we knew that from your increasing strange ramblings 

anyway I’m still off ignore I see did you forget to put me back on or did you forget that I never was? Got to have a good memory when you’re a compulsive liar 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

42 minutes ago, Roo1976 said:

But who is he................a very good source or what?,only as stated the dates have now elapsed and were no clearer on how to knit fog.

As a member of my circle of trust i can arrogantly give the Turkish seal of approval to his credibility and his posts all about me.

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

Which is better for an owner...?

1) £3b but unable to spend on the club

2) £1b but able to spend on the club

Well, as you know, we have no idea currently which is better. 

How do you know he can spend on the club?

Btw I’m only kidding about his value, just hope it doesn’t turn out worse than what we have. 

Based on what is available on the net, I seriously doubt if anyone knows his true worth. 

Just now, Billy the Kidd said:

Well, as you know, we have no idea currently which is better. 

How do you know he can spend on the club?

Btw I’m only kidding about his value, just hope it doesn’t turn out worse than what we have. 

Based on what is available on the net, I seriously doubt if anyone knows his true worth. 

I know we don't know his intentions or his ability to spend. The point of my post was to highlight richer owner doesn't = richer club.

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

I know we don't know his intentions or his ability to spend. The point of my post was to highlight richer owner doesn't = richer club.

I thought the point of your post was to be contentious, and subjective as usual. 
To be fair though, I’m sure we’ll make a millionaire out of him by the time we’re finished. 

My source told me this morning that this would break today. Should've stuck my neck out, but once you've been wrong once...

Anyway, here's hoping this is the positive change we've all been waiting for. 🤞

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

I know nothing about Serbian media or politics, but a quick Google search of Kurir, the newspaper that ran this article, suggests it should be taken with a pinch of salt. Pro government tabloid and rival media group to Slovak’s. Also just seen a video of Slovak suggesting that other Serbian media groups are dishonest, so I’m guessing there could be an ulterior motive.