Sport Republic

Dusic

3 hours ago, Teddeer said:

So it's not a house for Ratcliffe to live in but rather for the peasant who looks after his mansion next door so not really relevant to whether he may be about to buy Saints🙂

Could it be a house for Ralph so he can keep his manager close😀

Just caught up on this thread after a few days away. So we are being taken over today? Or maybe not?

There was a time a few years ago that all our announcements were made around 10pm (think it was to piss off The Echo), so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another 4 hours at least .

4 hours ago, Toadhall Saint said:

Could be a she - Christ imagine Duckie- his head would explode if she wasn’t fit like.

That’s where you’re wrong. Kat was a bit of a minger, but I thought she was a really decent owner. I’d take another one of her in a heartbeat. I’d be wary of a fit filly to be honest, as it shouldn’t be about looks.  The best female boss I ever had looked like a gypsy’s dog, but she didn’t half inspire people to work for her. 

58 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

That’s where you’re wrong. Kat was a bit of a minger, but I thought she was a really decent owner. I’d take another one of her in a heartbeat. I’d be wary of a fit filly to be honest, as it shouldn’t be about looks.  The best female boss I ever had looked like a gypsy’s dog, but she didn’t half inspire people to work for her. 

Glad to hear it. So not the misogynist we all know and love? New Years resolution? 😉

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, sad saints fan said:

Nope just the usual suspects bitching

Well there isn’t anything to talk about on the takeover not even media rumours. What do you want? It’s that or weeks of people posting every day

”any news yet?”

”no”

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roo1976 said:

You 2 need to get a fucking room..................................

Nonsense. Keep it going ffs. MLG refusing to admit he’s wrong yet again, Turkish dropping the Mr Wrong image, everyone’s favourite forum pink jacketed militant getting at it, what’s not to enjoy? Keep up the good work one and all! Less gifs though please MLG, they’re not the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Can’t wait for the original poster of this rumoured takeover to play the “something must’ve happened” card 🤣

The original post said that it “should be done by 29th/30th of this month”. This could mean that it hasn’t been completed yet or it has but the club are going to announce it in their own time (assuming it is happening at all). 

32 minutes ago, Saint Billy said:

It all seems to be gathering momentum on here, can someone explain why?. 

I've not seen anything firm on here that indicates a takeover is happening, just conjecture. 

Because it was stated that it was expected to be completed 29/30th December and obviously it wasn’t.

6 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Because it was stated that it was expected to be completed 29/30th December and obviously it wasn’t.

I don’t think we can assume that. It is possible that it had been completed but the club are waiting to announce it in their own time for whatever reason. It is also entirely possible that nothing at all had happened.

4 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I don’t think we can assume that. It is possible that it had been completed but the club are waiting to announce it in their own time for whatever reason. It is also entirely possible that nothing at all had happened.

They can't, it'll be on the Companies House website as and when it happens.

9 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Monty Brewster is buying Saints to get rid of his millions? That won't work as he isn't allowed to have assets at the end of his task.

He wont have assets at the end of his timeframe - our recruitment will go all Hoedt et all and all the money will be well spunked up the wall.