Sport Republic

Dusic

As sad as this may sound, I've spent a while this morning trawling through Companies House listings for a company and/or director(s) that one could conceivably link to a Saints takeover by the Redball people (Cardinale, Beane, Scudamore, etc) and have drawn a blank. 

It was easy to find a company that could be seen as a takeover vehicle when Kapital/Dagrosa were supposedly sniffing around.

Make of that what you will.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, trousers said:

As sad as this may sound, I've spent a while this morning trawling through Companies House listings for a company and/or director(s) that one could conceivably link to a Saints takeover by the Redball people (Cardinale, Beane, Scudamore, etc) and have drawn a blank. 

It was easy to find a company that could be seen as a takeover vehicle when Kapital/Dagrosa were supposedly sniffing around.

good work anyway. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, trousers said:

They floated a SPAC on NYSE. That is literally the vehicle, no?

24 minutes ago, OldNick said:

good work anyway. 

I think not.

In any case, we don't want to be owned by some bullshit SPAC. It's a half-baked craze for hype victims.

Edited by benjii
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

They can't, it'll be on the Companies House website as and when it happens.

Wrong!

No need to register a share transfer in a private company at Companies House until the next annual confirmation statement. 

Edited by benjii
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Wouldn't a change in directors need to be listed with them?

Yeah, true, but it wouldn't happen straight away - you have to submit the form within 14 days.

The point is that Companies House is basically an archive of submitted information, so there are times when there's a lag between that info and what has actually happened. 

If we're taken over there will be an announcement made promptly by the club and the new owners in any case. They would want to own the PR and wouldn't just leave it hanging in case things start to leak.

Personally, I doubt anything is about to happen, but you never know.

34 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

I haven't looked at this thread in ages, is something actually happening?

Looks like there was some chatter that we'd have an announcement on the 29th/30th, that slowly got muted down and there has already been the backtracking and ''things may have changed'' comments from the ones who broke it. It originated from posters on the TUI.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I'm afraid i cant say any more on here but my circle of trust will have received a VERY interesting PM from me earlier today.

I’m not in your circle of trust ? 😓😢😥

In that case I’m joining the MLG and Twar camp. 😵

Edited by Sarisbury Saint

4 hours ago, benjii said:

They floated a SPAC on NYSE. That is literally the vehicle, no?

I've no idea. I'm no expert in any of this (does it show?!). I just assumed any non-UK entity/person buying a UK company would have to set up some sort of 'shell' company in the UK as part of the process? I guessed that's why DaGrossa set up a 'Kapital / SMFC' company at around the same time he was supposedly in talks with the club...? Dunno. I just search for stuff that might be if interest and/or connected and drew a blank.  Nothing more educated / sophisticated than that I'm afraid. 

Edited by trousers

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

I'm afraid i cant say any more on here but my circle of trust will have received a VERY interesting PM from me earlier today.

Thanks for the PM. I have to say it is indeed an extremely interesting one. I’ll say no more on the matter 👍

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

They can't, it'll be on the Companies House website as and when it happens.

Out of interest is there anything stopping the club in the UK, or Gao making an announcement in China, ahead of it reaching Companies House in the UK ?

(Apart from the fact they have nothing to announce of course). 

I will put my head on the line here and say that no one is replacing Gao this year.

Even if we're priced at 0.10p in the next 3 hours it won’t make a difference as the camp is not healthy after their heavy Christmas dinners and whoever the guys are that make those decisions are now taking little action.

Why it’s not being done now I don’t know but the source who has radio links with the club* said nothing is being planned.

*He's my builder.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

I will put my head on the line here and say that no one is replacing Gao this year.

Even if we're priced at 0.10p in the next 3 hours it won’t make a difference as the camp is not healthy after their heavy Christmas dinners and whoever the guys are that make those decisions are now taking little action.

Why it’s not being done now I don’t know but the source who has radio links with the club* said nothing is being planned.

*He's my builder.

Depends on if you mean the UK new year or the Chinese New Year 😉

30 minutes ago, HarvSFC said:

*He's my builder.

Wow, at 21:15 on NYE that is incredibly brave/bold of you 😆

• Haha 3

On 30/12/2021 at 08:02, egg said:

Due diligence and prep for a deal like this would have been done well in advance. The actual process of transferring shares/creating new holding companies/moving money around isn' a complex one. If it's happening now, the lawyers and accountants will have been on standby and draft docs will have been circulated ready to go. The timing ain't an issue.

Must be something else then....  Like it's a load of made up bullshit.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cortee said:

So the club has new owners, they're just not going to tell us?😄

🙄 it was obviously a joke as some on here claim the club never tell us anything. I see soggy missed it as well, he probably didn’t find your comment funny, he’s just a prick he likes or LOLs at anyone who posts anything against me

BTW you misspelt your surname Nicola

23 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Do they even have a forum now?

I thought theirs imploded as the guy running it became so paranoid that any new poster was a 'scummer' that he b-anned pretty much everyone.

To be fair they did have a weirdo setting up multiple accounts causing them lots of problems. he also caused a lot of issues on TUI. I’m pretty sure he’s also got a number of accounts on here.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Turkish said:

To be fair they did have a weirdo setting up multiple accounts causing them lots of problems. he also caused a lot of issues on TUI. I’m pretty sure he’s also got a number of accounts on here.

Any particular poster on here that you would like to name??

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

🙄 it was obviously a joke as some on here claim the club never tell us anything. I see soggy missed it as well, he probably didn’t find your comment funny, he’s just a prick he likes or LOLs at anyone who posts anything against me

BTW you misspelt your surname Nicola

What is amusing Turkish is the way you manage to either turn virtually every thread into something about you, your petty squabbles with other posters and your constant need for attention, bless you.

And before you state the obvious, yes I still have you on ignore but made an exception on this occasion and read a couple of your posts as I wanted to see how you would try and hijack this thread. I see you managed to get your dose of self importance in by giving a vote of confidence to the person from TUI who started this rumour a few days ago. Text book Turkish. Not to mention your Circle of Trust or whatever it is you call your list of ring kissers. You are truly an artist Turkish and if I wore a cap I would doff it in your direction. Keep up the good work. The internet needs more people like you to keep us amused. Oh, and if you have to explain a joke, it probably wasn’t worth making it in the first place 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

What is amusing Turkish is the way you manage to either turn virtually every thread into something about you, your petty squabbles with other posters and your constant need for attention, bless you.

And before you state the obvious, yes I still have you on ignore but made an exception on this occasion and read a couple of your posts as I wanted to see how you would try and hijack this thread. I see you managed to get your dose of self importance in by giving a vote of confidence to the person from TUI who started this rumour a few days ago. Text book Turkish. Not to mention your Circle of Trust or whatever it is you call your list of ring kissers. You are truly an artist Turkish and if I wore a cap I would doff it in your direction. Keep up the good work. The internet needs more people like you to keep us amused. Oh, and if you have to explain a joke, it probably wasn’t worth making it in the first place 😉

So you took me off ignore read some posts, replied and then put me back on ignore? Course you did 🤣🤣

Not sure how I made this thread about me, it looks like you have, so desperate to do it you took me off ignore to read my posts, come on admit it, you can’t get enough! I just had a quick scan of TUI and you’re even talking about me on there and you really did think I was serious when I said it’s done but they won’t tell us, you’re incredibly thick aren’t you 🤣🤣

I tell you what is really weird, Is you getting yourself at it because I know who Frannie is in real life and he doesn’t talk bollox, what a strange concept to know people in real life, you should try it, then you wouldn’t have to lie about having people on ignore on an Internet forum. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1