Leicester 2-0 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

11 minutes ago, trousers said:

The 'level' of the foul didn't really matter. A foul's a foul and if the ref didn't make an error the ensuing passage of play wouldn't have happened. I'd have been fuming if I was out there.

Personally I say bollocks to that, no offence respect your opinion. If we had scored and it had been called back and cancelled because of that ‘foul’ I and I suspect you would have been rightly furious.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stknowle said:

Personally I say bollocks to that, no offence respect your opinion. If we had scored and it had been called back and cancelled because of that ‘foul’ I and I suspect you would have been rightly furious.

No-one is saying it should have been called back, but the foul should have been given in the first place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stknowle said:

No offence taken. Disagree but respect your opinion too

1 minute ago, LGTL said:

Assume this means Bertrand misses the cup game? Clever from him if so, could do with Walker-Peters doing the same. 

Yep, wouldn't surprise me if Bertrand set out to get a yellow this game if it means he misses the cup game 

Edited by trousers

• Lighthouse changed the title to Leicester 2-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic