Leicester 2-0 Saints - Match Thread

trousers

Just now, stknowle said:

Hmmmmmm they definitely should have cancelled that goal.

No way. We'd literally cleared the ball since then. If you're gonna start going back and cancelling goals for 50/50 challenges that happened about 2 minutes prior then it's gonna turn into a joke.

Anyone got a stream mine's dead?

Just now, Instant Classic said:

No way. We'd literally cleared the ball since then. If you're gonna start going back and cancelling goals for 50/50 challenges that happened about 2 minutes prior then it's gonna turn into a joke.

www.hesgoal.com is working for me

Just now, Instant Classic said:

I don't think it should have been pulled back either but it was less than 60 seconds between the foul and the goal. 

JWP should have scored.

1 minute ago, Instant Classic said:

Think we agree but maybe some crossed wires flying about.

Just now, Viking Saint said:

Bringing on Shane Long is the equivalent of waving the white flag. At his age, he still doesn't know how to fucking stay onside. Embarrassing. Lack of squad depth being horribly laid bare

Most squads in the league would be with 5 regulars out and I’m not even including Tella and Obafemi.

1 minute ago, Viking Saint said:

Bringing on Shane Long is the equivalent of waving the white flag. At his age, he still doesn't know how to fucking stay onside. Embarrassing. Lack of squad depth being horribly laid bare

I don’t think squad is bare it is about the right size we can get.

Any team without their best CB, 2nd best CM, first choice wingers and best ST will struggle!

Diallo's been largely anonymous this half. Obviously protecting himself from a second yellow. Should have replaced him IMO (yes, I know we don't have a natural replacement for his position in the matchday squad but maybe an out of position player would have been more effective than someone looking to avoid a sending off?)

8 minutes ago, beatlesaint said:

Most squads in the league would be with 5 regulars out and I’m not even including Tella and Obafemi.

You're missing the point. We're bringing on Shane Long as our next best attacking option, and this is a regular occurrence. Shane Long. Yes, that Shane Long. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Leicester 2-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic