Any love for Redmond?

whelk

8 minutes ago, Nordic Saint said:

That was his best ever game in a Saints shirt. 

He was very good today but that isn't his best ever.

For me that was the EFL cup semi Vs the bin dippers under Puel.

He was unplayable that day. He beat the crap out of their defence.

That's the best I've ever seen him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rallyboy said:

While some of their defending was very 'mid-table Championship', Redmond was much better today, hopefully a confidence boost that will lead to a few more performances like that.

Two great finishes.

He's a very fragile player and it's been clear his confidence has been very low at times, hopefully this will help him pick his head up and prove the talent he has. I remember at Spurs in the cup replay last year he picked the ball up outside our own box, drove forward and laid on a perfect ball to Ings to go on and score, he can do it but is so frustrating at times. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JustinSFC said:

He was very good today but that isn't his best ever.

For me that was the EFL cup semi Vs the bin dippers under Puel.

He was unplayable that day. He beat the crap out of their defence.

That's the best I've ever seen him.

Yes his movement on and off the ball was excellent, Ralph should just get him to sit and watch replays of that game to remember how good he can be. 

Just now, JRM said:

Yes his movement on and off the ball was excellent, Ralph should just get him to sit and watch replays of that game to remember how good he can be. 

I’d give him a run of games playing through the middle. Free to roam in the pace between the striker and midfield. 

I don’t think he has the pace to play out wide and I think that’s why he always cuts back and passes backwards, he doesn’t think he can beat the man. 

Expecting him to revert back to usual, but he’s clearly a talented player, just lacks showing it more regularly.

No better way to answer the keyboard warriors than by bringing your best in a match many have said is the most important of the season.

Scored in the Liverpool LC Semi final.

Scored away at Pompey.

Scored in an FA Cup QF.

Not a bad record. Yes he hasnt been at his best this season, but he can do it, and IMO always works hard for the team. Not sure why he gets the stick he does, maybe because we all know he is actually quite capable but doesnt show it enough.

Anyway, leta hope he can have a good end to the season, he has been a good signing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sydney_saint said:

Not really. My current view of him was been determined by over 150 EPL appearances for us. Not on one game of football. In the same way I won't feel vindicated when he plays shit in his next game. IF he goes on, scores goals, creates goals and has a cracking end to the season, sure, more than happy to. In fact I would genuinely be thrilled to be wrong.

But those feeling vindicated right now have either a very low bar for success, or are incredibly knee jerk. 

Nom nom

1 hour ago, Dusic said:

No better way to answer the keyboard warriors than by bringing your best in a match many have said is the most important of the season.

Scored away at Pompey.

Scored in an FA Cup QF.

Not a bad record. Yes he hasnt been at his best this season, but he can do it, and IMO always works hard for the team. Not sure why he gets the stick he does, maybe because we all know he is actually quite capable but doesnt show it enough.

Anyway, leta hope he can have a good end to the season, he has been a good signing.

So what your saying is that he only turns it on for the matches that are big?.................

46 minutes ago, Roo1976 said:

So what your saying is that he only turns it on for the matches that are big?.................

No, what he’s saying is he’s nowhere near as bad as this forum makes out and for £10m or so that we paid, has well and truly been paid back. 

2 hours ago, Dusic said:

Scored away at Pompey.

Scored in an FA Cup QF.

Agree. During the close season I took a look at a compilation of Saints’ best goals of last season and was struck by how instrumental Redmond was in those goals. 

9 minutes ago, SKD said:

No, what he’s saying is he’s nowhere near as bad as this forum makes out and for £10m or so that we paid, has well and truly been paid back. 

Why do you think the criticism is unfair? Since he joined the club he has played more minutes by far than any other of our attacking players. Yet he has the third worst output of any of the senior players, just about shading Djenepo and Boufal, and with all of Tadic, Che, Ings, Armstrong, Long, Charlie Austin, Gabbiadini and even Obafemi having far greater output. That is a sample of players that covers when we have been good, and when we have been utter diabolical like under Pellegrino and Hughes. He has been given more than his fair share of chances and more often than not he has not taken them.

Redmond was excellent today. Better than excellent actually. And I genuinely hope it continues. But the criticism held against him yesterday still remains this evening. And making a mug of Steve Cook isn't enough to convince me that Redmond's time with us is greater than it has been. Now, if he goes on an excellent run to the end of the season, I will happily be the first to throw my hands up. I used to like him, but watching him more closely over the last season or two has opened my eyes and I still don't believe he is good enough for either where we are now, or where we want to be. So I think it is a little premature those claiming Redmond justification this evening. Let's see whether he builds on this, or whether he reverts back to where he has been for most of his Saints career. 

• Like 1

Just now, sydney_saint said:

Why do you think the criticism is unfair? Since he joined the club he has played more minutes by far than any other of our attacking players. Yet he has the third worst output of any of the senior players, just about shading Djenepo and Boufal, and with all of Tadic, Che, Ings, Armstrong, Long, Charlie Austin, Gabbiadini and even Obafemi having far greater output. 

This is pony.

He’s been a better singing than Boufal or Austin, and probably Long. It’s way too early to judge Adams and I assume you’re joking when comparing Obafemi. 

Why do you think he’s played so many minutes? Is it because he’s fuvking rubbish, or is it because 4 different managers see something in him? 

2 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

This is pony.

He’s been a better singing than Boufal or Austin, and probably Long. It’s way too early to judge Adams and I assume you’re joking when comparing Obafemi. 

Why do you think he’s played so many minutes? Is it because he’s fuvking rubbish, or is it because 4 different managers see something in him? 

3/4 of those managers were pretty crap so I wouldn't call that much of a complement.  

I actually agree that he's a better signing than Boufal and Austin, although firmly and utterly disagree about Long. I'm saying Redmond's output is more in line with Austin and Boufal, than performers such as Armstrong, Tadic, Che, Ings. And therefore it is right to critique him on this, and that criticism of him hasn't been about needing a scapegoat, but legitimate concerns. Who knows, maybe this will spur him on. I genuinely hope so I can't stress that enough. But perhaps he is more suited to running rings around Steve Cook every week than Premier League defenses. 

5 hours ago, Red said:

I wouldn't worry too much - plenty of prospective candidates. Bertie, Stephens, McCarthy, Adams, and ones on loan (Val, Long. Leaving out the ones we want rid of). Sure there's more I haven't thought of

Criticising players en masse doesn't, by default, make them scapegoats. You don't lose 10 out of 12 games, including a 9-0 and losing to 9 men, without some pretty substandard performances.

4 hours ago, Dusic said:

Scored away at Pompey.

Scored in an FA Cup QF.

C'mon, scoring against League 1 Pompey and Championship B'mouth is hardly going to earn him a spot on the banner. He was good in that first leg against Liverpool, but other than that, tearing it up against lower league opposition is exactly what you'd expect a propaganda footballer like Redmond to do.

A player who needs a fair wind behind him. Won't be the last, certainly not the first. 

Better with us then against us. Not the only member of our team who hasn't had the space to run at the opposition in recent times though. (See: Ingsy onto his right foot around the edge of the penalty area.)

Edited by Colinjb

2 hours ago, SKD said:

Spot on, we have signed a others for a lot more money that have been no where near as good as Nathan. He has been good for the club 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

This is pony.

But going by goal and assist returns, all those players he listed got more than Redmond in a lot less playing time. 

People can say whatever they want but overall he hasn't been great for us. Sums it up that people are listing 3 games, 2 against lower league opposition and one from about 4 or 5 years ago, and saying "see, he turns it on in the big games". 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sydney_saint said:

Why do you think the criticism is unfair? Since he joined the club he has played more minutes by far than any other of our attacking players. Yet he has the third worst output of any of the senior players, just about shading Djenepo and Boufal, and with all of Tadic, Che, Ings, Armstrong, Long, Charlie Austin, Gabbiadini and even Obafemi having far greater output. That is a sample of players that covers when we have been good, and when we have been utter diabolical like under Pellegrino and Hughes. He has been given more than his fair share of chances and more often than not he has not taken them.

Redmond was excellent today. Better than excellent actually. And I genuinely hope it continues. But the criticism held against him yesterday still remains this evening. And making a mug of Steve Cook isn't enough to convince me that Redmond's time with us is greater than it has been. Now, if he goes on an excellent run to the end of the season, I will happily be the first to throw my hands up. I used to like him, but watching him more closely over the last season or two has opened my eyes and I still don't believe he is good enough for either where we are now, or where we want to be. So I think it is a little premature those claiming Redmond justification this evening. Let's see whether he builds on this, or whether he reverts back to where he has been for most of his Saints career. 

Thanks for the support,and your summary is bang on, and what alot of members on this forum think aswell. That game for him showed that its in there somewhere just needs to be confident and be brave,yes he gets alot of stick because of this ,and were all passionate Saints fans so yes of course we want this to be the way forward.

In the same way as one bad performance doesnt make a player terrible, so one very good performance doesnt make him great. Redmond is bang average but when he hits a rich vein of confidence and form he looks decent, when he travels in the opposite direction hes as bad as it gets. Unfortunately the bad outweighs the good with Nathan, its no coincidence none of the big boys have ever made an approach for him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sydney_saint said:

Where have I said the criticism is unfair? I agree largely he’s been average, but let’s not forget we only paid £10m for him. 

What I think is unfair and absolutely pathetic, is the way this forum bangs on about him. Every single touch, unless it’s a goal or an assist, he gets pelters. Yet players like Nlundulu and Adams control it off their shin and it’s brushed off. Guess what, he’s an average player who’ll have bad games and the occasional good game. 

Comparing his output to those players is a bit daft. Tadic aside, who’s a world class player, the rest are centre forwards. Redmond has been playing as a LM/ LW for the large majority of his time here, so of course, he going to have scored less goals. 

It was only 2 years ago that he won the ‘fans player of the year’ award. He obviously done something right that season consistently. 

What I don't get is that he is good at taking people and driving positively at the opposition, he showed all the skills in this game, the pace, the dribbling, even composure, yet many a game he barely tries to do this. 

Is it confidence? Is it instructions? (can believe that). 

Armstrong, who is probably less known for his pace and dribbling ability, consistently does it against all opposition. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SKD said:

Where have I said the criticism is unfair? I agree largely he’s been average, but let’s not forget we only paid £10m for him. 

What I think is unfair and absolutely pathetic, is the way this forum bangs on about him. Every single touch, unless it’s a goal or an assist, he gets pelters. Yet players like Nlundulu and Adams control it off their shin and it’s brushed off. Guess what, he’s an average player who’ll have bad games and the occasional good game. 

Comparing his output to those players is a bit daft. Tadic aside, who’s a world class player, the rest are centre forwards. Redmond has been playing as a LM/ LW for the large majority of his time here, so of course, he going to have scored less goals. 

It was only 2 years ago that he won the ‘fans player of the year’ award. He obviously done something right that season consistently. 

You think it's pathetic that people bang on about him? Just like you bang on about Che Adams despite him actually producing a good return so far this season? Don't forget that Che Adams only cost £1 million more than Redmond in a more inflated market 😉

11 minutes ago, Harry_SFC said:

You think it's pathetic that people bang on about him? Just like you bang on about Che Adams despite him actually producing a good return so far this season? Don't forget that Che Adams only cost £1 million more than Redmond in a more inflated market 😉

A good return?

You're either  taking the piss or you’ve got pretty low standards. He’s been average. 

42 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

What I don't get is that he is good at taking people and driving positively at the opposition, he showed all the skills in this game, the pace, the dribbling, even composure, yet many a game he barely tries to do this. 

Is it confidence? Is it instructions? (can believe that). 

Armstrong, who is probably less known for his pace and dribbling ability, consistently does it against all opposition. 

Confidence in the main I reckon.

He started the game in the same vein (passing backwards/putting us into trouble) - but as soon as he did something positive, and we got a reward for it, his entire demeanour pepped up and he seemed to have a new sense of life. I'm not sure if that's because Bournemouth opened up a little bit more or not, so there was more space, but he certainly looked better when the going was 'good'.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

A good return?

You're either  taking the piss or you’ve got pretty low standards. He’s been average. 

How many other strikers in the bottom half of the league have a better return? There are a few but not many. 7 goals and 4 assists is not bad, there are still 9 games left as well, so would expect him to get a few more.

Redmond has never produced more than 4 assists or 7 goals in a season, granted before this season he's played in a slightly different position.

Surely if SKD says Redmond has been "average" and that's ok because he only cost us £10 million, then the same can be said of Adams, no? 

Edited by Harry_SFC

28 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

A good return?

I think for a striker like Adams, around 10 goals a season and 5-6 assists is a fair return. He's on course for that. He's no superstar, but he's a good support forward.

2 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

I think for a striker like Adams, around 10 goals a season and 5-6 assists is a fair return. He's on course for that. He's no superstar, but he's a good support forward.

What you say is spot on but some of fans have very little good to say about our players, thankfully it's only a few hard of thinking ones

Edited by Chapel End

3 hours ago, SKD said:

I think he has been below average to be honest for most of his time here. I get that he's a winger so he is going to score less goals, but he should have a lot more assists. I know football is more than goals and assists, but ultimately they do give a pretty decent indication of output over enough games.

If you look at our attacking players (excluding some of the youngsters as they are only meant to be a stop gap) he is towards the bottom. This covers a wide variety of attacking players including centre forwards, CAMs, wingers etc. Yeah of course, some of these players moved on to a higher level so it is unrealistic to expect Redmond to compete with them. And obviously Obafemi is an outlier. But overall Redmond's output has been disappointing given his amount of gametime, and one game, no matter how good he was, doesn't change that. He has the next 10 games to build on it and show he can deliver more regularly, he isn't a nipper anymore. He needs to be delivering consistently now. I think Che's output is exactly what you would expect for the money we paid. A decent footballer, not quite in our top class, but performing well enough. 

image.png.2422f2e39ba1d308a87d050975fd1ad9.png

Edited by sydney_saint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, S-Clarke said:

What’s a “support” forward. Some sort of play station position? Or just an position invented to cover up a players lack of goals. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

What’s a “support” forward. Some sort of play station position? Or just an position invented to cover up a players lack of goals. 

You don't know what a second striker is? 

Barely anyone plays with two strikers these days and when they do you usually have a main no.9 type player and secondary support striker, who plays more like a no.10 and drops deeper.

Also pretty sure Che has something like some of the best chance creating stats in the league, up there with the likes of Lookman, Mane, Salah, James Rodriguez etc., I've seen him likened in style to how Kane is playing for Spurs, dropping deep and playing people in, though obviously not to the same level. 

Considering how crap we have been for the last 10+ games (which i don't think can be particularly blamed on him) 6 goals and 4 assists, plus creating more chances for a second striker, in 24 starts is not too bad IMO.  Probably if Ings had been fit for more games, he'd probably have another 2-3 assists I reckon at least.  

If he can finish the season with about 9-11 goals and 5-7 assists I think he'll have a good season. 

Edited by tajjuk
  • Like 1

You can not argue that Redmond is a good Premier league player based on one performance. You do have to accept though based on one performance is that he is a very talented footballer, you've just seen it and it can't be denied. Who knows why he  doesn't show it more often. Is it mental? is it physical? Why do some players play better for different teams, in different leagues and in different countries?  It is one of the most frustrating things in football that match winners are often the players with the most streaky form. In the end the club and fans lose faith in such a player. He inevitably goes elsewhere and has a hot streak at least for a while and everyone says, why did we let him go?. Look at Tadic.

2 hours ago, tajjuk said:

You don't know what a second striker is? 

Barely anyone plays with two strikers these days and when they do you usually have a main no.9 type player and secondary support striker, who plays more like a no.10 and drops deeper.

Also pretty sure Che has something like some of the best chance creating stats in the league, up there with the likes of Lookman, Mane, Salah, James Rodriguez etc., I've seen him likened in style to how Kane is playing for Spurs, dropping deep and playing people in, though obviously not to the same level. 

Considering how crap we have been for the last 10+ games (which i don't think can be particularly blamed on him) 6 goals and 4 assists, plus creating more chances for a second striker, in 24 starts is not too bad IMO.  Probably if Ings had been fit for more games, he'd probably have another 2-3 assists I reckon at least.  

If he can finish the season with about 9-11 goals and 5-7 assists I think he'll have a good season. 

What a load of Pony.

Ings drops deep just as many times as Che when the play together and when Ings doesn’t play, Adams is the main man up there. What’s the obsession with stats, they’re for play stations. 

Wingers should be getting 9-11 goals a season, not strikers (whether support ones or not). 

Bringing it back to Redmond, that’s where he lets himself down. He should be aiming for double figures, his finishes yesterday shows he’s got the potential to do that. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chapel End said:

What you say is spot on but some of fans have very little good to say about our players, thankfully it's only a few hard of thinking ones

Have you read the thread you fool? Those you’re accusing are defending one of our players. Idiot. 

4 hours ago, Harry_SFC said:

Surely if SKD says Redmond has been "average" and that's ok because he only cost us £10 million, then the same can be said of Adams, no? 

Fair point. The only reason I highlight Adams is because I’m sick of seeing the over the top reaction towards Redmond. 

I think, if we’re being honest, neither are really good enough or producing enough for where we want to be. I think Redmond has more natural ability than Che and there’s an argument that he deserves more stick, because he’s clearly got the talent, he just doesn’t show or apply it regularly enough. Where as Che isn't technically very good at all, so you don’t expect more from him. For me Che is more frustrating as you notice his failures (I.e lack of finishing) more and it’s seemingly more costly. 

But agree, at c.£10m for each of them, only a small return will prove a good return on investment which you could argue both have. 

3 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Yeah I’m not buying this ‘support forward’ nonsense either. 

We play 2 up front, he, when playing, gets just as many chances in the box (or should do) as ings. 

He’s not an Emile Heskey type target man and he’s not playing second fiddle to another striker with only 1 place up for grabs. 

You don’t see ‘support forward’ being used as an excuse for Long. 

4 hours ago, sydney_saint said:

I think he has been below average to be honest for most of his time here. I get that he's a winger so he is going to score less goals, but he should have a lot more assists. I know football is more than goals and assists, but ultimately they do give a pretty decent indication of output over enough games.

If you look at our attacking players (excluding some of the youngsters as they are only meant to be a stop gap) he is towards the bottom. This covers a wide variety of attacking players including centre forwards, CAMs, wingers etc. Yeah of course, some of these players moved on to a higher level so it is unrealistic to expect Redmond to compete with them. And obviously Obafemi is an outlier. But overall Redmond's output has been disappointing given his amount of gametime, and one game, no matter how good he was, doesn't change that. He has the next 10 games to build on it and show he can deliver more regularly, he isn't a nipper anymore. He needs to be delivering consistently now. I think Che's output is exactly what you would expect for the money we paid. A decent footballer, not quite in our top class, but performing well enough. 

image.png.2422f2e39ba1d308a87d050975fd1ad9.png

Shock horror Redmonds contribution is below some very, very good and world class players. 

Most of those above him had the luxury of either being a very, very good player or playing in a very, very good team. 

Redmond has double the minutes of everyone on that list and was unfortunate enough to have pretty much 2 seasons under 2 terrible managers. Of course those with less minutes will have a higher average, look at Obafemi and the fact that Tadic isn’t at the top. 

Nice table, but it’s absolutely pointless without context. 

36 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

What a load of Pony.

Ings drops deep just as many times as Che when the play together and when Ings doesn’t play, Adams is the main man up there. What’s the obsession with stats, they’re for play stations. 

Wingers should be getting 9-11 goals a season, not strikers (whether support ones or not). 

Bringing it back to Redmond, that’s where he lets himself down. He should be aiming for double figures, his finishes yesterday shows he’s got the potential to do that. 

So you want our two wingers to be scoring 10 each, and then presumably the strikers even more, perhaps 20 each? Is there any team in the league that has that sort of output across the front four?

I might be in the minority but I actually think Che Adams is a very good player.

He's a good finisher and he's had a few goals ruled out this season that in the past would have stood.

He works hard and I don't understand the stick he gets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

What a load of Pony.

Yes couldn't have said it better, but about what you said. 

How many teams in the PL below like the top 4 have double figure wingers? 

Rashford, Mahrez, Sterling, Harvey Barnes all have 9 goals this year. They are all playing for top 4 teams and two of them cost £50 million plus, and I doubt you'd get the other two for any less than it either. 

Vardy only has 12 ffs. (and only 6 from non-pens)

Zaha has 9 with just two assists and Palace want like £70 million for him. 

And for most teams there are only 8-9 games left. 

Mane only has 7 goals and 4 assists FFS, the same as Che IN TWO more games. 

Salah is currently the only 'winger' in double figures and he plays for pool and 6 of his goals have been penalties. 

Grealish is probably the stand out wide player in the PL, especially outside the top 4 teams, and he has 10 assists and 6 goals this year, so 16 goal contributions, only 5 more than Adams. (and he takes corners and free kicks for Villa so gets assists from that).

I mean you are basically expecting Redmond and Adams to be doing more than like Vardy, Zaha, Mahrez, Rashford, Sterling etc. 

Any mid table PL striker or wide attacker getting like 11-16 goal contributions in a season, has had a good season IMO. 

Adams already has 11, with more of the season to play and as people have pointed out he's had some absurd decision go against him so easily could be on double figures for goals this year. 

Edited by tajjuk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustinSFC said:

I might be in the minority but I actually think Che Adams is a very good player.

He's a good finisher and he's had a few goals ruled out this season that in the past would have stood.

He works hard and I don't understand the stick he gets.

Great finish for the disallowed goal

6 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

Great finish for the disallowed goal

He's had a few ruled out this season that have been brilliant finishes and when I hear people talking about his recent goal draught, remember he's had some prick in St Georges park drawing crosshairs on the screen and scrutinising every possible movement rewinding/fast forward/slo-mo to rule it out.

To me he's a lot more consistent than Redmond but it's a bit of a weird comparison in the first place because Redmond isn't generally deployed as a centre forward under Ralph.

He did well yesterday but that's one game against Bournemouth.

Edited by JustinSFC
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ex Lion Tamer said:

So now you want a striker who doesn't ever make mistakes? You probably ought to go support Man City because your expectations are ridiculous

Just to score a simple 1-1 would be nice. And that’s forgetting all of the missed opportunities due to either being too slow or not wanting to use his left foot. 

Don’t want to be a hater but in a way I hope this performance vs a championship side doesn’t cement his place in the team for ages now.

im more interested in the likes of tella and minamino getting game time for us, tella could be our rising star and maybe we will take mina at end of season if he impresses.. Redmond was starting to lose his place and has been shockingly bad for ages so I don’t really want him blocking the players who may improve us in the future now.

well done yesterday but I think over a long time he’s not good enough and we need someone else on Armstrong level 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

Yes couldn't have said it better, but about what you said. 

How many wingers in the PL below like the top 4 have double figure wingers? 

Rashford, Mahrez, Sterling, Harvey Barnes all have 9 goals this year. They are all playing for top 4 teams and two of them cost £50 million plus, and I doubt you'd get the other two for any less than it either. 

Vardy only has 12 ffs. (and only 6 from non-pens)

Zaha has 9 with just two assists and Palace want like £70 million for him. 

And for most teams there are only 8-9 games left. 

Mane only has 7 goals and 4 assists FFS, the same as Che IN TWO more games. 

Salah is currently the only 'winger' in double figures and he plays for pool and 6 of his goals have been penalties. 

Grealish is probably the stand out wide player in the PL, especially outside the top 4 teams, and he has 10 assists and 6 goals this year, so 16 goal contributions, only 5 more than Adams. 

I mean you are basically expecting Redmond and Adams to be doing more than like Vardy, Zaha, Mahrez, Rashford, Sterling etc. 

Not to get drawn into any argument here but this is a brilliant post. 👏

1 hour ago, SKD said:

Have you read the thread you fool? Those you’re accusing are defending one of our players. Idiot. 

Hey stalker!!

I know who I was referring to you loon, go and follow someone else around or tell us about a player "definitely " going, at least that will be funny🤣

29 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Hey stalker!!

I know who I was referring to you loon, go and follow someone else around or tell us about a player "definitely " going, at least that will be funny🤣

Are you still banging that drum. Obviously your intelligence hasn’t improved over the years. 

Talking of stalkers, didn’t you get banned from here when you were posting as Always_SFC for your love affair with Glasgow? It was a better place without you buddy.