Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread

Matthew Le God

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

What's happened to Diallo, really off the pace after looking really good since he came in. Is it because we're asking him to play deeper? He did look good when he was turning and going forward in fairness.

Think he’s average and way to diminutive 

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

We seem devoid of ideas already... Worrying 

maybe, but to me we have chosen to play safe early doors with us clearing our lines and playing it in the corners rather than overplaying it and getting caught.

So 2 foxes players have now missed challenges and stood on a player’s foot and no yellow. Refs don’t do themselves any favours, fucking biased cheats. They’ve probably been told to help Leicester so the TV companies can go on about 2 of the teams vying for top 4 are in the cup final.

Just now, Suhari said:

Do we want to win,nor just not get stuffed?

I know it doesn’t make for good viewing, and will likely teether on giving me a heart attack.

But I would take a 11% possession, only 2 shots all game but a 1-0 win right now!!!!

• Like 1

It’s amazing what confidence does to you.

If this game was played in October/November 2020 I doubt we would have looked as timid as we are. 
However, it’s 0-0 and for as long as it remains that way then we are still in it

• Lighthouse changed the title to Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic