Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread

Matthew Le God

I'm a big fan of Ralph. But he's really testing me. Bednarek needed dropping months ago..For his sake as much as ours. And the least said about Redmond the better. He has such a blind spot with him. Che isn't perfect, but his output is twice as much as Redmond. 

1 minute ago, SaintZamboni said:

He’s completely exposed because KWP is playing higher this half. This is why we get beaten week in week out

we lose the ball cheaply, they ping down the line and the rest is history. 

2 minutes ago, SaintZamboni said:

He’s completely exposed because KWP is playing higher this half. This is why we get beaten week in week out

He could just not dive in constantly? I’ve never known a CB be caught wrong side as often as he does. Vestergaard doesn’t do that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OttawaSaint said:

Total shite. Would like to see a response but they’ll be looking at the clock and thinking about supper in London and a drive in their Lambos tomorrow...

Stop posting then. Fuck off and watch some ice hockey or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonicBoom said:

Why on earth would Ralph think that Redmond should start up front ahead of Adams. If I were Adams I'd be furious. 

Cos Redmond drops deep and links midfield to attack. Adams can't do that. Redmond hasn't done it today though, or indeed anything. 

• Confused 2

Just now, JustinSFC said:

Bertrand is doing my head in.

Plays it up to the halfway line then stops turns round and plays it back.

Really think he’s been half arsed for a long time now. Time to change it up with a new wing back when transfers allow. So slow. Crap on the goal. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic