Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread

Matthew Le God

8 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

Lol. Upset that I called you out for boring everyone for over a month with the Fulham stuff eh. Go back to Arsenal..

Southampton born and bred sweetheart xxxxx

Go suck off a Mountie.

9 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

Lol. Upset that I called you out for boring everyone for over a month with the Fulham stuff eh. Go back to Arsenal..

You do realise it you're going to use the Arsenal jibe. It should be Tottenham Hotspur and not Fulham right?

Or you should be calling him a Chelsea fan. Cos that's who Fulham's neighbors are.

Just now, Saint_clark said:

I know people will say it wasn't a major enough incident for VAR to intervene, but if they give that Soyuncu foul then Leicester are down to 10 for 25 minutes and we have an attacking freekick. Makes a huge difference.

Yes we never seem to get those though. The challenge was completely unnecessary and should have been a second yellow.

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

I know people will say it wasn't a major enough incident for VAR to intervene, but if they give that Soyuncu foul then Leicester are down to 10 for 25 minutes and we have an attacking freekick. Makes a huge difference.

Agree 

3 minutes ago, Chez said:

change the fucking formation...get three up front, something different...

Yep. Plan B is not a like for like sub in the same formation. We need to try something different. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

You seen us play against 10 men before?

• Lighthouse changed the title to Southampton 0-1 Leicester - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic