Spurs 2-1 Saints - Game thread

AlexLaw76

Just now, nta786 said:

I have to say I’m not sure who the co-commentator is but he has been very complimentary about us so far 😂

Has he not seen how terrible we have been in 2021 but I guess it’s nice to be positive

Chris Coleman the ex-Wales manager. Seems lovely and being very nice about us but clearly doesn't know anything about us.

1 minute ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Bunch of cunts have come out firing on all cylinders in a meaningless game that doesn’t really matter. Makes sundays timid surrender even worse. 

Yep. Who cares about this one. I wanted them to throw so much at Leicester that many of the players would have to sit this one out due to exhaustion. This is no use to us, wow, big deal 14th or whatever.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

Yep. Who cares about this one. I wanted them to throw so much at Leicester that many of the players would have to sit this one out due to exhaustion. This is no use to us, wow, big deal 14th or whatever.

Matters to me. Still possible to go down and they need to show that we can actually compete for 90 mins. Plus extra cash for placings. Plus it’s Spurs, who are loathsome, Levy epitomising the whole Super League shitshow 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DT said:

Matters to me. Still possible to go down and they need to show that we can actually compete for 90 mins. Plus extra cash for placings. Plus it’s Spurs, who are loathsome, Levy epitomising the whole Super League shitshow 

It would be a fucking miracle if we went down this season, not going to happen. We should have gone balls deep v Leicester. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DT said:

We haven't got a pot to piss in. I'm sure an extra mil for 15th rather than 16 will just get gobbled up paying some of those stiffs we bought and had to loan out.

2 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

We haven't got a pot to piss in. I'm sure an extra mil for 15th rather than 16 will just get gobbled up paying some of those stiffs we bought and had to loan out.

If we are skint then getting extra cash is, um, quite sensible

Just now, Nick75Sfc said:

Even if we lose this game you have to question why the change in attitude.

The body language and effort are vastly improved. Just why ?

Mental fragility, it’s dogged this group for years, the higher they go, the more it seems to affect them, it’s a big problem. The club needs to splash out on EXPERIENCE and some decent sports psychology. 

1 minute ago, Dorchester Saint said:

Mental fragility, it’s dogged this group for years, the higher they go, the more it seems to affect them, it’s a big problem. The club needs to splash out on EXPERIENCE and some decent sports psychology. 

Which makes not starting Walcott Sunday even more baffling 

• Like 1

We’re paving the way for West Ham to clinch a Champions League spot keeping Tottenham at arms length for them, Chelsea their next game and a fairly gettable 15pts afterwards

Crazy to think they could be CL material, I’m just jealous and wish it was us lol.

They’ve got us last day mind, we could spoil their party and let our good pals Liverpool sneak into 4th.

Edited by GDog07
Additional, sent by accident.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Spurs 2-1 Saints - Game thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic