Spurs 2-1 Saints - Game thread

AlexLaw76

I love Danny and if he wants to stay and sign a contract this summer then great, but with his injury record, if a reasonable offer  (over £35 million) came in for him this summer I’d be thinking about it. 

Arse. Great finish Bale. Now we need to show some balls.

1 minute ago, SNSUN said:

I love Danny and if he wants to stay and sign a contract this summer then great, but with his injury record, if a reasonable offer  (over £35 million) came in for him this summer I’d be thinking about it. 

Arse. Great finish Bale. Now we need to show some balls.

I'd take anything over £20million for him.

Just now, igsey said:

Ah well. Probably would have given them a penalty, Salisu blocking Moura's shot anyway.

Why do we always collapse after half time?

Just now, igsey said:

Ah well. Probably would have given them a penalty, Salisu blocking Moura's shot anyway.

Why do we always collapse after half time?

When would you prefer they collapse? 

Awful substitution.. why change the balance of the team and not change like for like.. that’s got Watson all over that, trying to be clever instead of using common sense. Game we were controlling is now getting away from us. Tactically dreadful game management.

1 minute ago, madge said:

Awful substitution.. why change the balance of the team and not change like for like.. that’s got Watson all over that, trying to be clever instead of using common sense. Game we were controlling is now getting away from us. Tactically dreadful game management.

And it WILL cost.

1 minute ago, trousers said:

We've got to be the most inconsistent club (in a given game, difference between two halves) in the history of the premier league, surely?

Except maybe the current Spurs team. They've lost more points than us from winning positions this season. They could still bottle this.

Edited by VictiAbNonem

• Lighthouse changed the title to Spurs 2-1 Saints - Game thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic