Other Games 21/22

whelk

17 minutes ago, Micky said:

To be fair Burnley really are a poor side.  It's all hoof and hope, no craft,  guile or finesse about them.   Can't see where one goal is coming from, let alone two.  Reckon Everton will rack up a couple more as well. 

You're probably right, but let's not kid ourselves that Everton have been anything other than crap either. The scoreline flatters them because they've not created any good chances so far. 

2 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Look at the leg that wasn’t trailing. He just collapses his right leg and falls to the ground. It’s like the first penalty. Was the player tripped? 

Yes. His left leg was clearly caught and dragged backwards. 

The perfect conclusion to this game now would be a 90th minute winner for Burnley…

A red card for Everton might be asking for too much too, but would be hilarious for a side to get 4 red cards in as many games!!!

3 minutes ago, nta786 said:

The perfect conclusion to this game now would be a 90th minute winner for Burnley…

A red card for Everton might be asking for too much too, but would be hilarious for a side to get 4 red cards in as many games!!!

We can only wish!

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Chelsea 3-1 down now. 

That means according to my calculations and spreadsheets that they will either be utterly depressed and we will slaughter them, angry and we'll get slaughtered, indifferent and we'll draw or a narrow win for either team.

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

All over. 3-2.

Hands up anyone who still thinks Everton are too good to go down? 

Me to be totally honest with you. 

I just hate them so much that lowering my expectations means it will only feel sweeter if it does happen in May. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Micky said:

To be fair Burnley really are a poor side.  It's all hoof and hope, no craft,  guile or finesse about them.   Can't see where one goal is coming from, let alone two.  Reckon Everton will rack up a couple more as well. 

WTF do I know?!!!

2 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

They don't have the guts to battle out of this do they. 

Nope.

As Ducky would say, a team full of son-in-laws. Too many passengers and overpaid lightweights. No identity or cohesion. A few talented individuals but that's not enough for them. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nta786 said:

Me to be totally honest with you. 

I just hate them so much that lowering my expectations means it will only feel sweeter if it does happen in May. 

They might just scrape survival, but it will be more down to luck than quality. 

At this point, I reckon Burnley are a better bet to stay up. 

I love how this has turned into a match thread for tonight’s game 😂

That said I kept like a salmon when Burnley scored.

Absolute comedy masterclass from Everton. In your face Richarlison you big-ego’d tosspot. 🤣

Anyone got an Everton forum link? 🤣

Edited by FarehamSaintJames
  • Like 3