Newcastle 3-1 Saints - Match Thread

FarehamSaintJames

Not of a fan of the refs approach to bookings. Gunimares 2 fouls in a mnute, nothing. How we're the only ones to come out with a booking is wrong.

Good effort by Saints, forunate though that Gordon is useless (otherwise game could be over).

Armstrong playing very well and capped off by smart movement(stopping his) for the goal.

Still not convinced we''ll hold it (and definitely not going to get invested in miracolous escape nonsense) but guess just enjoy these fading moments of premier league football

1 hour ago, Warriorsaint said:

Actually have bet against my own team for the first time. I feel ashamed but will be the easiest money I’ve ever made. Man City/ Newcastle double for 1.6/1. £200 on. Will pay for a high class hooker to get over my football depression.

You might be looking at a Leigh Park rent boy mate

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

Let's face it though,  the best we get here is a draw. Howe will make a change and it'll be 2, 3 or 4-1.

This is the lack of hope we need to keep going if we ever have a chance to win this.  Deep down, we all know Ely is coming on to start the half. 

4 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

So 3pts here. Everton and Leicester draw, we roll over Forest and get into top form for Fulham. 

Easy peasy! 

We should have tried this goal scoring thing a while back!

It's the hope that kills you! I had accepted regulation weeks ago, and now they fcuk with me 💀 

Once again they step it up for a better side, bunch of cunts.

Its hard to be too happy when you know Selles will fuck it up by finding an excuse to bring on Moi or Diallo asap.

Oh, why do we end up with a commentary pairing of a skate and a geordie, I’d love to win if only to shut them up.

Edited by bpsaint
Scrub that, I thought it was Ian Darke on comms.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Red said:

It's the hope that kills you! I had accepted regulation weeks ago, and now they fcuk with me 💀 

I know. I have too, been checking out the Championship table already. We ain't getting out of this but a goal celebration was enjoyable after what we've been served up this season. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Newcastle 3-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic