Saints 4-4 Norwich

whelk

22 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

There's no broadcaster in the world showing English Championship matches at 3pm surely, so not a lot of chances for streaming.

Only if the streaming sites are getting access to the iFollow paid for streams and putting those up for free. Sounds possible but harder to find.

It is showing as available on my streaming service 

Screenshot_20230812_114041_Telegram.jpg

16 minutes ago, Galway saint said:

Suspect you will be right but AA has been an abysmal signing and yet he still plays and starts - absolutely abysmal 

It's truly shocking that we keep starting him just not good enough

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

It's truly shocking that we keep starting him just not good enough

It’s in the same category as bazanu or perhaps even worse. The more the window drags on the less confident I am we will sort the fundamental issues that have dogged the club the last couple of years but hope I am wrong 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

There's no broadcaster in the world showing English Championship matches at 3pm surely, so not a lot of chances for streaming.

Only if the streaming sites are getting access to the iFollow paid for streams and putting those up for free. Sounds possible but harder to find.

Last year (although that may change this year), they had a category for Championship games - they showed all 3pm ones, via that Ifollow thingy. Not the greatest of quality, but it was something.

Be interesting to see if that is still available this year as I've not had any response to my renewal yet.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Saint Garrett said:

How nice would it to go to St Mary's and have a convincing home win, with a few goals.  Home form has been awful for so long, this has to be the start of something.  I do worry about the whole club being unsettled though, and Norwich capitalising on that. 

I'd go with the following:

Bazunu;

KWP
Stephens
Bednarek
Manning

Smallbone
Charles
Alcaraz

Tella
AArmstrong
Edozie / SArmstrong

I agree with this line up. Let's hope we can get off to a good start at home - 2-0 to us Alcaraz and Adams to score - COYR :)

45 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

My IPTV service shows all the iFollow games. Unlike the PL streams, there will be only one source so if it's bad, tough luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gallaghert366@yahoo.com said:

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

Nathan Jones

Former Southampton manager speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live

"It's a big decision for Forest in this game.

Whether you come out, take the risk and try to get back into the game, or whether you stick to the game plan and hope that gets you back into it."

Still uttering rubbish!

What's the context?

17 minutes ago, gallaghert366@yahoo.com said:

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

Nathan Jones

Former Southampton manager speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live

"It's a big decision for Forest in this game.

Whether you come out, take the risk and try to get back into the game, or whether you stick to the game plan and hope that gets you back into it."

Still uttering rubbish!

image.png.5998aa046c967a190bce38d0f026294c.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

image.png.5998aa046c967a190bce38d0f026294c.png

I mean, he did play a huge part. Whatever his experience was like with us (possibly our worst ever manager) and Stoke (who think the same) you can't deny what a great job he did there. It's like saying Lawrie Mac wasn't great for us because of his stint with Sunderland.

• Jimmy_D changed the title to Saints 4-4 Norwich
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic