Che Adams

TopGun

14 minutes ago, Totton Saint said:

The move leading up to Che's goal was scintillating, crowned by a super shot from Che who had to be very quick to run onto SA's pass before the defender got to it. The whole team excelled themselves. You could say the manager made an inspired substitution with SA coming on. I now live inScotland and the game had added meaning for me.

I've just been speaking to a Danish fan who was at Hampden. He was very impressed by Che Adams and also said it was the best atmosphere he'd ever experienced at a game.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Totton Saint said:

The move leading up to Che's goal was scintillating, crowned by a super shot from Che who had to be very quick to run onto SA's pass before the defender got to it. The whole team excelled themselves. You could say the manager made an inspired substitution with SA coming on. I now live inScotland and the game had added meaning for me.

the defender was Vestergaard. 

Edited by manji

Just watched the highlights.

Adams looked to have a brilliant game and is clearly in good form.  His hold up play, coolness and work rate were brilliant, but what I really liked was his finish for the goal.  We've said he's not as good at Broja or Ings at finishing but that was their quality and against a fine goalkeeper.

Have to say thought that Vesty's 'defending' for that move was criminal.  After playing Adams onside he needed to bust a gut to make up for the error.  Instead he engages in a slow jog toward the ball, and then puts up his arm when there goal goes in.  It's truly bewildering for an international footballer to offer so little - made me think he must have had a few Krona on 2-0.

Anyway back to Adams, he'll be buzzing for the Norwich match (as will both Armstrongs) and I can see him scoring there too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Left Back said:

Just watched the highlights.

Adams looked to have a brilliant game and is clearly in good form.  His hold up play, coolness and work rate were brilliant, but what I really liked was his finish for the goal.  We've said he's not as good at Broja or Ings at finishing but that was their quality and against a fine goalkeeper.

Have to say thought that Vesty's 'defending' for that move was criminal.  After playing Adams onside he needed to bust a gut to make up for the error.  Instead he engages in a slow jog toward the ball, and then puts up his arm when there goal goes in.  It's truly bewildering for an international footballer to offer so little - made me think he must have had a few Krona on 2-0.

Anyway back to Adams, he'll be buzzing for the Norwich match (as will both Armstrongs) and I can see him scoring there too.

Yeah Vestergaard has been dreadful since leaving us. It's incredible that for all the signings we made our biggest upgrade was just a sale which allowed a benched player to step up. Salisu is so much better than Vest it's amazing.

17 hours ago, Saint Keef said:

Che is fast becoming a Scotland legend. I know there are people on here who think at best he is Championship level and only ever "scuffs" his goals, but for every goal he scores whether it be for us or Scotland, his value rises and that can only be good news for us. And he has the knack of hitting "Worldies" as well. Congrats Che!

Anyone who genuinely thinks this needs to give their heads a wobble. Someone needs to do a video of his Saints goals.

59 minutes ago, miserableoldgit said:

Anyone who genuinely thinks this needs to give their heads a wobble. Someone needs to do a video of his Saints goals.

Pretty sure nobody does. It's just a running joke based on some absurd comments someone on here made before we signed him.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

13 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Pretty sure nobody does. It's just a running joke based on some absurd comments someone on here made before we signed him.

Pretty sure SKDMan does, then again he also thinks Pompey are better run than us and that Ralph is a worse manager than the guy who was in charge of San Marino....

On 15/11/2021 at 21:58, Dman said:

His value will always be capped because no premier league sides other than a handful that are facing a relegation battle, would buy him. 

Other than Norwich, Watford and maybe Burnley and Brighton, he doesn’t get into another premier league side, imo. 

How unlike you to jump on a positive thread about a Saints player and start running said player down. 🙄 Almost as if you have some sort of agenda about Saints supporters being positive about Saints players, or anything Saints for that matter! What does anything from the quote above have to with how Che performed for Scotland last night? Why did you feel the need to start with those sentences (before then admitting he scored a good goal)? Maybe you were craving attention? Or, dare I say it, 'Trolling'?

On 16/11/2021 at 07:45, Dman said:

Personally, I think Eduoard and Antonio are streets ahead of him and bamford, as a striker is also better. 

That being said, he probably would interest a lot of clubs as a back up, but again, his value will always be capped and I don’t think we’d get a great deal more than we paid (wasn’t it in the region of 10m?) 

He seems like a decent enough bloke, so a decent lad to have around the squad, however for me we should be starting with Armstrong and Broja. Broja is a top, top player. 

Is Antonio 'streets ahead of Che'? He is certainly outscoring him so far this season. But let's look at some facts. Antonio is certainly a lot more experienced, and 6 years older, than Che. When West Ham signed him (when he was the age Che is now) he scored 8 Premier League goals in his first season. In his second he scored 9; in his third he scored 3; in his fourth he scored 6; in his fifth he scored 10. Last season, his sixth, he also scored 10. Thus far this season he has 6. As we know, after a very barren start, Che scored just the 4 Premier League goals in his first season in the top flight - but they were all in a 6 match spell. In his second season he scored 9, just as Antonio did in his. I would put my house on him scoring more than 3 goals this season! So, looking at in context, Antonio is in better form right now but I certainly wouldn't say 'streets ahead'. There's a reason Antonio opted to play for Jamaica, pal!

As for Eduoard, what is that based on? His brace against a tired, 10 man, Spurs defence missing all 4 of their CBs? Or his goals for Celtic when they were running rampant up there?

As for Broja - in another thread you claim that we shouldn't look at how good individual players are but how they integrate into a team. (This based upon Diallo having a decent match against a Leeds side missing their main midfielder). Yet here, you are saying the saying the opposite. That Broja should be picked ahead of Che because (you believe) he is the better finisher; whilst ignoring the argument about what each brings to the team as a whole. Can't have it both ways. Which is it? Better player or better contribution to the team? For what it's worth, I'm just happy we have the options. Going by form and fitness on Saturday we should start with Che and Adam. If he is fit, bring Broja off the bench for the last 20 or so. It's a squad game. Let them fight for their place in the starting 11. If playing well they stay in.

Edited by Minsk
amending spelling mistake
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, Minsk said:

How unlike you to jump on a positive thread about a Saints player and start running said player down. 🙄 Almost as if you have some sort of agenda about Saints supporters being positive about Saints players, or anything Saints for that matter! What does anything from the quote above have to with how Che performed for Scotland last night? Why did you feel the need to start with those sentences (before then admitting he scored a good goal)? Maybe you were carving attention? Or, dare I say it, 'Trolling'?

Is Antonio 'streets ahead of Che'? He is certainly outscoring him so far this season. But let's look at some facts. Antonio is certainly a lot more experienced, and 6 years older, than Che. When West Ham signed him (when he was the age Che is now) he scored 8 Premier League goals in his first season. In his second he scored 9; in his third he scored 3; in his fourth he scored 6; in his fifth he scored 10. Last season, his sixth, he also scored 10. Thus far this season he has 6. As we know, after a very barren start, Che scored just the 4 Premier League goals in his first season in the top flight - but they were all in a 6 match spell. In his second season he scored 9, just as Antonio did in his. I would put my house on him scoring more than 3 goals this season! So, looking at in context, Antonio is in better form right now but I certainly wouldn't say 'streets ahead'. There's a reason Antonio opted to play for Jamaica, pal!

As for Eduoard, what is that based on? His brace against a tired, 10 man, Spurs defence missing all 4 of their CBs? Or his goals for Celtic when they were running rampant up there?

As for Broja - in another thread you claim that we shouldn't look at how good individual players are but how they integrate into a team. (This based upon Diallo having a decent match against a Leeds side missing their main midfielder). Yet here, you are saying the saying the opposite. That Broja should be picked ahead of Che because (you believe) he is the better finisher; whilst ignoring the argument about what each brings to the team as a whole. Can't have it both ways. Which is it? Better player or better contribution to the team? For what it's worth, I'm just happy we have the options. Going by form and fitness on Saturday we should start with Che and Adam. If he is fit, bring Broja off the bench for the last 20 or so. It's a squad game. Let them fight for their place in the starting 11. If playing well they stay in.

Wasting your time - the mods dealt with him before - same will happen soon. I don’t mind a difference of opinion but the constant bashing of the team/players he is supposed to support is somewhat tiring to say the least.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Minsk said:

How unlike you to jump on a positive thread about a Saints player and start running said player down. 🙄 Almost as if you have some sort of agenda about Saints supporters being positive about Saints players, or anything Saints for that matter! What does anything from the quote above have to with how Che performed for Scotland last night? Why did you feel the need to start with those sentences (before then admitting he scored a good goal)? Maybe you were carving attention? Or, dare I say it, 'Trolling'?

Completely agree with all of this, some great points. Especially the bit about Broja as a great option off the bench. Having Armstrong and Adams as our first choice and Redmond and Broja to back them up is probably the best forward line we've had in overall quality since Mane/Tadic/Pelle

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Saint Garrett said:

But; he has an attitude problem, turns up late, and doesn't like hard work.  On top of that, he's on loan.  Although we have to look at whats best right now, we have to balance it with what is best for the club in the future.  I have no problem with that, and the competition can only be a good thing.

I disagree with you that Adams value is capped. It is as of his current quality, but he's already improved a lot since we bought him.  If he can become a better finisher (like last night, proper goalscorers finish) he could easily be an option for clubs further up the league.  The biggest frustration for me, is he snatches at chances, and has always just hit it hard rather than placing the ball in the corner.  But that finish last night was exactly that.

Haven't heard this. Where did you get the info stating that Broja has an attitude problem, turns up late and doesn't like hard work? I know there was some pretty vague stuff earlier in the season but it didn't seem to amount to much other than Chinese whispers. I remember Ralph stating that he'd told him he had to work harder but that could be construed in different ways. Maybe he just told him to work harder and he'd get his chance. Don't think he'd have got any games if Ralph thought he was a lazy individual with an attitude problem and a habit of turning up late. Be interested to hear/see any real evidence to support your claims.

1 minute ago, Teddeer said:

Haven't heard this. Where did you get the info stating that Broja has an attitude problem, turns up late and doesn't like hard work? I know there was some pretty vague stuff earlier in the season but it didn't seem to amount to much other than Chinese whispers. I remember Ralph stating that he'd told him he had to work harder but that could be construed in different ways. Maybe he just told him to work harder and he'd get his chance. Don't think he'd have got any games if Ralph thought he was a lazy individual with an attitude problem and a habit of turning up late. Be interested to hear/see any real evidence to support your claims.

He won't sing a frigging word of the Albanian national anthem. Not a word of it.

1 hour ago, LiberalCommunist said:

I heard the only reason he misses training is to watch repeat episodes of the Office. Can't find a reliable source at the mo. 

The american one or the UK one, as it greatly effects how much sympathy this elicits?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Left Back said:

# Devil's Advocate Klaxon #

Or, maybe he thought... "Sod that for a game of soldiers... We've already lost this one and we've already qualified anyway... I'll preserve my hamstrings thank you very much rather than partake in a meaningless gut-busting exercise"..?

4 hours ago, Minsk said:

He gets some decent bites though. Very impressive at his craft to be fair. Credit where credit's due.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TWar said:

Completely agree with all of this, some great points. Especially the bit about Broja as a great option off the bench. Having Armstrong and Adams as our first choice and Redmond and Broja to back them up is probably the best forward line we've had in overall quality since Mane/Tadic/Pelle

Yep, and while none of those five you mention have anything like the individual talent of Mane, the sum of their parts is at least the equal of that very good attacking line under Koeman.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, trousers said:

He gets some decent bites though. Very impressive at his craft to be fair. Credit where credit's due.

Impressive trolls don't get banned. That's the real litmus test of troll quality. Gotta be annoying, but not quite annoying enough for a mod to step in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TWar said:

That doesn't make him worse than Bamford or Watkins who themselves don't make the squad beyond a couple of token cameos for friendlies.

They finish better than Che, but they don't create nearly as much or has as much ability to link and stretch play. There is more to a strikers role than putting the ball in the net, especially in a pair.

That would be the Bamford who got 8 assists to go with his 17 league goals, and Watkins who got 5 assists (same as Che) to go with his 14 league goals?

I almost admire your enthusiasm for the permanent members of our squad, but it's a bit premature to be purring over a strike partnership that has so far only netted three goals in 11 games.

2 minutes ago, verlaine1979 said:

That would be the Bamford who got 8 assists to go with his 17 league goals, and Watkins who got 5 assists (same as Che) to go with his 14 league goals?

I almost admire your enthusiasm for the permanent members of our squad, but it's a bit premature to be purring over a strike partnership that has so far only netted three goals in 11 games.

Both benefitted from considerably better attacking mids imo. Raphinha and Grealish are on a different level to what we have. Neither has performed nearly as well this season, albeit Bamford has been injured a lot.

1 hour ago, trousers said:

He will never be a true great until he goes on the longest unbroken run of victorious sporting bets in the history of gambling. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, TWar said:

Both benefitted from considerably better attacking mids imo. Raphinha and Grealish are on a different level to what we have. Neither has performed nearly as well this season, albeit Bamford has been injured a lot.

We're the third lowest scoring team in the league but we're still doing okay. That suggests it's not the quality of our attack we should be bigging up.

So far Che and Armstrong have basically only scored worldies this season. I'll feel a lot more comfortable about their capacity to push us on when they start converting high percentage chances.

41 minutes ago, verlaine1979 said:

We're the third lowest scoring team in the league but we're still doing okay. That suggests it's not the quality of our attack we should be bigging up.

So far Che and Armstrong have basically only scored worldies this season. I'll feel a lot more comfortable about their capacity to push us on when they start converting high percentage chances.

To be fair, I also big up the defence.

The fact they can score worldies and also get a lot of chances is positive. The simple finishes will come in time.

2 hours ago, trousers said:

# Devil's Advocate Klaxon #

Or, maybe he thought... "Sod that for a game of soldiers... We've already lost this one and we've already qualified anyway... I'll preserve my hamstrings thank you very much rather than partake in a meaningless gut-busting exercise"..?

He was never going to get to Adams, and had already appealed for the offside so was presumably banking on it being called

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TWar said:

To be fair, I also big up the defence.

The fact they can score worldies and also get a lot of chances is positive. The simple finishes will come in time.

Get a lot of chances or miss a lot of chances? Armstrong's two-footedness is a good sign that his technique might ultimately be up to the job, but I still wouldn't trust Che in a one on one. It was a nice finish for Scotland, mind.

15 minutes ago, verlaine1979 said:

Get a lot of chances or miss a lot of chances? Armstrong's two-footedness is a good sign that his technique might ultimately be up to the job, but I still wouldn't trust Che in a one on one. It was a nice finish for Scotland, mind.

Probably both - getting a lot of chances and missing a lot, but the getting a lot of chances is very encouraging.   I think Armstrong's technique is already up to the job and while Che's left foot is a weakness, his overall game is building well.    The other thing I like about this strike force is that in Broja (although not our player) there's a great option with his height, strength, aerial ability and a decent eye for goal.    Just about the most complementary set of strikers the Clubs had for a while.   The missing piece is someone like Tadic to keep the supply line ticking.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Teddeer said:

The closest I have seen in this regard is Armando admitting himself (in the post Leeds match interview, after scoring his first league goal) that some senior players had given him stick about not putting enough effort into training. (Alluding to the fact that he taken the criticism onboard and had changed his ways, which is why he had now been given his chance.)

I've seen nothing of an attitude problem, turning up late for training or that he is particularly lazy.

On 15/11/2021 at 23:29, OttawaSaint said:

Anyone notice that Glasgow stopped posting on here the moment Che joined us?

Coincidence, I think not...

I’m not Glasgow / heisenberg / kenya, if that’s what you’re getting at. So yes, a coincidence. 

I genuinely just don’t think Adams is a good striker. FWIW, I’ve not once said that he scuffs his shots. In fact, quite the opposite, he lacks finesse and just blasts his shots straight at the keeper 9/10. 

finishing / composure is generally a natural ability. Armstrong & Broja has it, Adams doesn’t. 

The Broja / Adams ‘potential’ argument is just a ridiculous one. Broja is, in my mind, already better player and clearly has more potential. Broja has everything. He’s quick, strong, tall and can finish. I see him as a bit of a poor mans Haaland in that respect. 

If you don’t think he is, ask yourself what the response would be if we went to Chelsea and offered them a direct swap of the 2. I can tell you now, we’d be laughed straight off the phone. 

As for suiting our style; I think Armstrong can do dropping in the hole and linking play, with Broja playing off the shoulder. Both offering us a goal threat. 

26 minutes ago, Dman said:

I’m not Glasgow / heisenberg / kenya, if that’s what you’re getting at. So yes, a coincidence. 

I genuinely just don’t think Adams is a good striker. FWIW, I’ve not once said that he scuffs his shots. In fact, quite the opposite, he lacks finesse and just blasts his shots straight at the keeper 9/10. 

finishing / composure is generally a natural ability. Armstrong & Broja has it, Adams doesn’t. 

The Broja / Adams ‘potential’ argument is just a ridiculous one. Broja is, in my mind, already better player and clearly has more potential. Broja has everything. He’s quick, strong, tall and can finish. I see him as a bit of a poor mans Haaland in that respect. 

If you don’t think he is, ask yourself what the response would be if we went to Chelsea and offered them a direct swap of the 2. I can tell you now, we’d be laughed straight off the phone. 

As for suiting our style; I think Armstrong can do dropping in the hole and linking play, with Broja playing off the shoulder. Both offering us a goal threat. 

I kind of get what your saying here, but whilst I think Broja will be better than Che in a few years, he isn’t better yet, which I expect is why we play Adams more than Broja. 

It has been said many times that whilst Che won’t score 20 goals a season, he is capable of 10 and maybe more, but that his play lends itself to more than just scoring, which Broja doesn’t have yet, certainly from what I have seen of him this season. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

I kind of get what your saying here, but whilst I think Broja will be better than Che in a few years, he isn’t better yet, which I expect is why we play Adams more than Broja. 

It has been said many times that whilst Che won’t score 20 goals a season, he is capable of 10 and maybe more, but that his play lends itself to more than just scoring, which Broja doesn’t have yet, certainly from what I have seen of him this season. 

Also worth remembering that Broja is on loan and not really part of long term plans. I suspect that there is very little possibility of us signing him long term.

12 minutes ago, Chris cooper said:

Timo Werner is on borrowed time .. could be up top for Chelsea very soon.

Lukaku is up top for Chelsea and since they just spent £100m+ on him I doubt Broja will be starting up there. After Lukaku, Havertz plays well in the false 9. I think Broja is good but definitely wouldn't rule out us permanently signing him. He's a decent player but to be honest I think the way Dman is talking about him is pretty OTT. He is definitely our 3rd choice as it stands.

If we offered a swap I don't think we'd be laughed off the phone at all actually. I think we bought Che for £15m and I think if we offered £15m for Broja Chelsea would probably accept. Right now Che is probably worth closer to £25m so is worth more imo.

I doubt Chelsea would want Che as he isn't up to their standard and is old enough that his resell would be mediocre.

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Broja most distinctly does not have everything. He does a few things well, finishing, and first touch primarily. But hasn't shown nearly enough in build up, support play, chance creation, strength, or dribbling to be on Che's level.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TWar said:

Lukaku is up top for Chelsea and since they just spent £100m+ on him I doubt Broja will be starting up there. After Lukaku, Havertz plays well in the false 9. I think Broja is good but definitely wouldn't rule out us permanently signing him. He's a decent player but to be honest I think the way Dman is talking about him is pretty OTT. He is definitely our 3rd choice as it stands.

If we offered a swap I don't think we'd be laughed off the phone at all actually. I think we bought Che for £15m and I think if we offered £15m for Broja Chelsea would probably accept. Right now Che is probably worth closer to £25m so is worth more imo.

I doubt Chelsea would want Che as he isn't up to their standard and is old enough that his resell would be mediocre.

If Broja comes back and goes on a run of goals .. tuchel will be pulling him back as early as January if that is i understand the earliest he can be called back .. Chelsea will need depth for all the competitions they are in .. havertz and Werner or Hudson odi arnt prolific enough .. hope I’m wrong but this kid has got that Alan shearer about him .. I’m old enough to remember his hatrick v Arsenal and Broja puts himself about physically just like big AL did ..so enjoy him for the next month n half ! 

9 minutes ago, TWar said:

Broja most distinctly does not have everything. He does a few things well, finishing, and first touch primarily. But hasn't shown nearly enough in build up, support play, chance creation, strength, or dribbling to be on Che's level.

Don't disagree yet there's so much more to come from Broja, and if you're right about Chelsea being willing to take 15 million pounds I think Martin Semmens should be writing the cheque now.    The good thing is that Adams is definitely upping his game and Armstrong is only going to get better as well.

2 minutes ago, Chris cooper said:

If Broja comes back and goes on a run of goals .. tuchel will be pulling him back as early as January if that is i understand the earliest he can be called back .. Chelsea will need depth for all the competitions they are in .. havertz and Werner or Hudson odi arnt prolific enough .. hope I’m wrong but this kid has got that Alan shearer about him .. I’m old enough to remember his hatrick v Arsenal and Broja puts himself about physically just like big AL did ..so enjoy him for the next month n half ! 

I don't think Broja can be recalled tbh, I think he only could if he was below a certain number of minutes. Could be misremembering though.

Regarding Chelsea, they have three competent forwards which Broja is miles behind in Lukaku, Havertz and Werner, and they have a couple of players who can play out of position in that role like Pulisic and Ziyech. I doubt they will struggle for options tbh. It's a similar number of options up front to Liverpool (Firmino, Jota, Origi and out of position) or United (Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood or out of position).

I wouldn't worry too much about a recall on the basis of a couple of goals against weak opposition when they have spent a combined ~£240m on three players who can play up top (Lukaku, Havertz, Werner).

Also, regarding putting himself around physically, I see that as much more of a Che attribute, I don't remember Broja ever bullying a player off the ball like Che normally does a couple of times a game.

4 minutes ago, austsaint said:

Don't disagree yet there's so much more to come from Broja, and if you're right about Chelsea being willing to take 15 million pounds I think Martin Semmens should be writing the cheque now.    The good thing is that Adams is definitely upping his game and Armstrong is only going to get better as well.

I think we'll make an offer of £15m if he keeps playing the way he has at the end of the season and I'd imagine Chelsea will accept. If he goes nuts and takes a starting spot off one of Adams and Armstrong he might cost a little more, if he falls flat going forward we might lose interest.

2 minutes ago, TWar said:

I don't think Broja can be recalled tbh, I think he only could if he was below a certain number of minutes. Could be misremembering though.

Regarding Chelsea, they have three competent forwards which Broja is miles behind in Lukaku, Havertz and Werner, and they have a couple of players who can play out of position in that role like Pulisic and Ziyech. I doubt they will struggle for options tbh. It's a similar number of options up front to Liverpool (Firmino, Jota, Origi and out of position) or United (Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood or out of position).

I wouldn't worry too much about a recall on the basis of a couple of goals against weak opposition when they have spent a combined ~£240m on three players who can play up top (Lukaku, Havertz, Werner).

Also, regarding putting himself around physically, I see that as much more of a Che attribute, I don't remember Broja ever bullying a player off the ball like Che normally does a couple of times a game.

Ask the two cbs West Ham if Broja didn’t really give them a game .probably one of their toughest games to date vs the lad ... As for Chelsea strike force costing 240m if they’re mis-firing and Broja is banging in goals for fun.. Tuchel won’t care about price tags he’ll want goals !! As you say if he can’t call him back In Jan then it’s happy days for us ..Broja on the scoresheet this weekend for me ! Off the bench !

5 minutes ago, TWar said:

I think we'll make an offer of £15m if he keeps playing the way he has at the end of the season and I'd imagine Chelsea will accept. If he goes nuts and takes a starting spot off one of Adams and Armstrong he might cost a little more, if he falls flat going forward we might lose interest.

Interesting views.  I'm favouring your middle option..."he might cost a little more".    Or, Chelsea won't want to sell.

2 minutes ago, Totton Saint said:

I went to a European cup game at Celtic's ground in the early 70's . The team they played had a centre forward called Bene but forget the club's name. Anyhow the atmosphere was something else -  absolutely electric! Never experienced anything like it  since

Great ground, loved to have seen it in the 70's. I was there in the 90's and saw Celtic beat Rangers 5-1, that was a wild night.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Che Adams