WBA Build Up Thread

rickylambert

I will fly over for this game taking oldest daughter with me : ) she want to get autographs a take pics of the players before the game so could someone please advice what time the players arrive at St.Marys.

The players arrive at around 11:30 to 12am!

Ideally, a game we should be winning. Would like to see the strongest possible side out, and Clyne back, as well as the usual Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Cork, Schneiderlin, Lallana, ( Davis or JWP), J Rod, Lambert.... Is Boruc going to be back for this game?

If so, then him too :)

This is a game we should be looking to win as they're also out of form and managerless, and hopefully a win after this game should up the confidence and morale of out lads...

Plus, we lost 3-0 at home in this fixture last season- that needs fixing!

Ideally.....

Boruc; Clyne Fonte Lovren Shaw; Cork Schneiderlin; Lallana Rodriguez Davis; Lambert.

Wanyama in for Cork if available. Personally think JWP has been very poor the last month. Team pretty much picks itself as we are rather short on options at the moment.

Bench of: Davis; Chambers Yoshi; JWP Gaston Guly; Gallagher

Got to stop the rot in this game. Not only do we have to win, but we need to do so bloody well. Need art least 3 goals, a clean sheet, no red or yellow cards and no injuries. Anything less will be nothing short of abject failure. We've talked the talk for too long, time to walk the walk.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Got to stop the rot in this game. Not only do we have to win, but we need to do so bloody well. Need art least 3 goals, a clean sheet, no red or yellow cards and no injuries. Anything less will be nothing short of abject failure. We've talked the talk for too long, time to walk the walk.

Lol.

Agreed. I'll be fuming if we pick up a yellow card. Absolute failure.

Come on Saints walk the walk. It's happening.

For me, Gaston is playing better than JWP at the moment.

JWP was excellent at the start of the season, he has been dreadful the last month. You're always going to get inconsistency from young players though. He needs to up his game again. Definitely wouldn't start him on Saturday.

Either play Ramirez or J-Rod Davis Lallana in the front 3 with Rickie up top.

Is that true? Worrying statistic.

Not sure whose idea the complaints were, and I understand the frustrations, but can't help but feel we've put ourselves against the refs now. They'll stick together, and we'll be less likely to get decisions. Seems dangerous.

Bit of a trend developping there, perhaps it's just us who think that we should get decisions that we shouldn't in fact get.

We've had decisions go for us that should have gone the other way as well.