Leicester v Saints Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

1 point v sunderland or leicester and we'd be 6th. got to laugh haven't you

Yep Spurs are as bad as us at the moment. Frustrating. Spurs fan at work reckons Spurs don't want Europa and are trying to miss it. I doubt that's entirely true but I bet they didn't factor us not getting another point...

We are utter tosh at the moment, I like pelle but sometimes he just isn't the answer and with so little available up front you have to blame Koeman and the board for the lack of goals

I always saw this weekend as a key weekend, with Spurs away at Stoke, Liverpool away at Chelsea tommorow - and us at home to Leicster. If we could have won today, we'd be right back in there for even 5th. But as it stands now, 7th is the best for us. We've lost 2 chances to go above Spurs, can't see us getting another.

As much as I don't think Swansea can get us, it's utterly depressing how we're worrying about who is behind us. It shows how horrendous this fall from us has been the last 6 weeks.

At the ground, this game is one of the worst displays I have seen this season .. No passion, desire or skill .. We look like we are trying to avoid relegation

I'd say we look more like we are trying to achieve it.

Stoke 3-0 Spurs. Spurs also down to 10 men. Spurs are practically handing us 6th place wrapped up beautifully as a late Christmas present and we're managing to **** it up so badly. Any other part of the season and we'd be 5 points clear.

i don't think they want Europa football and nor do we, perhaps we will both field ineligible players to allow Swansea and Stoke in !

We are utter tosh at the moment, I like pelle but sometimes he just isn't the answer and with so little available up front you have to blame Koeman and the board for the lack of goals

Earlier in the season if we had a bad game i.e. Sheff Utd we managed to turn 1 poor performance around quickly and kick on again, now RK doesn't seem to improve things and all the the team rather than individual players seem to be having ongoing poor games.

What's Goatse? I'm always willing to learn, though I find I learn better pictorially than through words...

Haha!!! The evil part of my brain wondered if anyone who didn't know might google it. By now though, everyone knows just as you do, so it ain't gonna happen. ;)

Earlier in the season if we had a bad game i.e. Sheff Utd we managed to turn 1 poor performance around quickly and kick on again, now RK doesn't seem to improve things and all the the team rather than individual players seem to be having ongoing poor games.

Wasn't Sheffield United like the week before or after Burnley, in our run of 6 losses?