Midtjylland vs Saints

Lighthouse

That'll play more like a 3-5-2 rather than 5-3-2:

---------------STEKELENBURG-------------

-------CAULKER----FONTE----YOSHI-------

MARTINA----------ROMEU---------TARGETT

------------DAVIS--------JWP-------------

------------PELLE--------J-ROD------------

Romeu will sit, Davis and JWP will push higher up to support the strikers and Martina & Targett will look to provide support out wide. Looks like a decent team to me!

Play a high line, win the ball back quickly and give them no time on the ball with that team.

They were weak in the centre of the park against Ejsburg on Sunday and we need to target that weakness with through balls to J Rod & Pelle as much as possible.

Where do you think FC Midtjylland would finish in the Premier League?

Near the bottom. So no idea why we need 5 defenders and if the wing backs play high then its the wrong personnel because they aren't attacking players.

Hope Ronald has called it right but thats not got a great balance to it.

Our confidence (and RK's in the team) must be rock bottom to pick a side that defensive.

Play a high line, win the ball back quickly and give them no time on the ball with that team.

They were weak in the centre of the park against Ejsburg on Sunday and we need to target that weakness with through balls to J Rod & Pelle as much as possible.

Risky, unless we've dramatically improved at not giving the ball away cheaply in the last few days.

I reckon our best chance is if we get a free kick in a spot that suits JWP. Otherwise we're looking at a goalless draw.

He looked good in pre-season, but Koeman seems to have decided he is bottom of the pecking order when it comes to attackers. Very strange.

Not sure why. Ronnie needs to say "feck it, Pelle sit, Juanmi in and just everybody shoot. If you make a pass to someone whose back is to goal you don't get paid this week."

He looked good in pre-season, but Koeman seems to have decided he is bottom of the pecking order when it comes to attackers. Very strange.

He is probably easing him in, especially on the physical side and I don't think he speaks English.

I wouldn't have picked him for this game but surely we could have squeezed Tadic or even Long in to replace one of the CBs, especially as they only had one up front in the first game.

I was on holiday for our pre-season. Where do people see him playing; one of two, behind Pelle or out wide? He looks very small to me!

It's almost as if the man who sees him in training every day has made a decision on his ability based on that rather than a few fleeting appearances in pre-season...very strange.

I give up. Fookin' Les Reed is in Denmark at the game. How the hell does he hope to sign anyone unless it's one of their players.

Yep. Everything stops because Les is away. They probably have cellphones and internet in Denmark so, I am sure he can negotiate, even arrange a physical for someone if he needed to. ;)