Klopp - Early leavers

Saint Garrett

Not that fussed about the early leavers but if they are going, go don't stand at the top of the stairs so that the people who stay till the end can't see and some of them give it large when they are shouted at to get out the way.

Edited by Toomer

The **** take is when people get up to leave, blocking everyone's view and then something exciting happens on the pitch and they just stand there. You've made your decision to leave... so just ***** off.

Personally, I fail to see what is so important that you need to leave and maybe save a few minutes on your journey time.

The **** take is when people get up to leave, blocking everyone's view and then something exciting happens on the pitch and they just stand there. You've made your decision to leave... so just ***** off.

Personally, I fail to see what is so important that you need to leave and maybe save a few minutes on your journey time.

This.

Certainly some fans who live further afield need to leave in order to be able to catch trains, boats etc. Not everyone who visits St Marys is going to be home within an hour of the final whistle.

But there is no doubt that it affects the atmosphere within the ground, and I can understand what Jurgen Klopp is getting at.

If Kloop doesn't like early leavers he should have taken the Not Arf Krapp job, the bestest fans in world would never leave early, perhaps not, even without early leavers that place feels empty and lonely.

We moan about early leavers leaving 5 minutes before the end. Their early leavers left 5 years ago.

The government needs to mount a campaign to make early leaving as socially unacceptable as drunk driving, incest and racism. It's a scourge on modern society.

I think those that leave early are probably leaving to partake in a bit of incest. Stands to reason

Yea and they undoubtedly drive home to do the incest 3x over the limit spouting racial invective about the black players in both teams. Scum, sub-human scum.

I for one am glad they leave early and don't welcome them back. The rascals

I guess everyone has the right to leave early if they wish, however being at the end of an aisle I miss a good proportion of the last part of a game because a bunch of knoobs decide to drift slowly to the exit. There are not enough exits - perhaps there should be exits at the rear of stands also so the top half can exit that way which would share out the flow.

They could have slides going from the top of the stands to the concourse outside the ground. That'll speed things up and provide some last minute entertainment.

They could have slides going from the top of the stands to the concourse outside the ground. That'll speed things up and provide some last minute entertainment.

They'd also provide entertainment before the match as local urchins try to bunk in by running up the slide. In fact they could probably send everyone out there for the half-time entertainment too.

FFS!! There are some proper mummy Phoners on here.

I always leave when the board goes up for added time.

Don't like it??

Get Fu***d. I'll be doing it for every game

Have to agree with you. However I am at the back of the stand, and if the board goes up with 4 minutes ET, I'll leave after 3. I go with my lad or father who has dementia, so it is easier to leave before the crush.

As I and others have mentioned, there aren't enough exits and that is in my eyes the biggest flaw with the stadium design. Some at the back running down to ground level would have been good, but I can't see that happening on H&S grounds.

• 2 weeks later...

0-1 down with all to play for today. 85 mins up and mass exodus.

I've always been one for 'who cares what people do, they paid their money' but I noticed a huge change in atmosphere today when half the ground started leaving and it clearly filtered to the players.

Those who say the crowd don't change the result. Bull****. At 55 minutes today we had done nothing and the crowd got right behind the team. The atmosphere picked up and so did the players as we had our best period of play all game.

Do that for the final 5 mins + stoppage time and it could be the difference between a loss and a draw. Instead it just petered out.

0-1 down with all to play for today. 85 mins up and mass exodus.

I've always been one for 'who cares what people do, they paid their money' but I noticed a huge change in atmosphere today when half the ground started leaving and it clearly filtered to the players.

Those who say the crowd don't change the result. Bull****. At 55 minutes today we had done nothing and the crowd got right behind the team. The atmosphere picked up and so did the players as we had our best period of play all game.

Do that for the final 5 mins + stoppage time and it could be the difference between a loss and a draw. Instead it just petered out.

Three sat in front of us upped and left on 80 minutes as they do every game.

• 2 months later...

Saturday was pathetic in the Kingsland . There must have been 30 to 40 leaving by the entrance by me during injury time . Of course they're entitled to do what they want , but are they football fans let alone saints fans . I wouldn't have left a neutral game that was as nerve tingling as that, never mind that it's you're own club . So what if you're ****ing late home , how can you walk down the road listening to cheers , noise from stadium , it's beyond me .

Saturday was pathetic in the Kingsland . There must have been 30 to 40 leaving by the entrance by me during injury time . Of course they're entitled to do what they want , but are they football fans let alone saints fans . I wouldn't have left a neutral game that was as nerve tingling as that, never mind that it's you're own club . So what if you're ****ing late home , how can you walk down the road listening to cheers , noise from stadium , it's beyond me .

This. Also its just ****ing rude disturbing other peoples view of the game.

I leave with 30 seconds to go in ET so that I can get from the top to the exit on the final whistle. If I was one that ****ed you off then I really couldn't give a flying ****. Nor could I give a monkey's whether the likes of you two think we might be football let alone Saints fans. You see, my concern is more with my father who has Alzheimer's and can hardly walk down the stairs unaided and who get's easily confused when walking in crowds. So I aim to beat the worst of it.

Rather than criticise others with your haughty tripe, why not ask where the missing 3000 people were who couldn't be arsed to turn up in the first place? I had 3 empty seats in front of me, and 3 more to the side and plenty of empties all over the stadium.

I leave with 30 seconds to go in ET so that I can get from the top to the exit on the final whistle. If I was one that ****ed you off then I really couldn't give a flying ****. Nor could I give a monkey's whether the likes of you two think we might be football let alone Saints fans. You see, my concern is more with my father who has Alzheimer's and can hardly walk down the stairs unaided and who get's easily confused when walking in crowds. So I aim to beat the worst of it.

Rather than criticise others with your haughty tripe, why not ask where the missing 3000 people were who couldn't be arsed to turn up in the first place? I had 3 empty seats in front of me, and 3 more to the side and plenty of empties all over the stadium.

The 3000 could have been messed up by the change of date.

This appears to be causing you some anguish so I am going to propose a solution: create your own version of the Yellow Wall.

Get organised, speak to the club, get a block put aside for yourself and like minded fans, only wear red and white and make sure everyone sitting there takes part and sings some proper songs.

Don't sit on an Internet forum and cry about it, DO something.