Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2009

Thread: 2019/20 - Other Games

  1. Default

    How the fck do Sky let Carragher co-commentate on Liverpool? Squeaking and coming in his pants then when Salah scored.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Got yesterday's lottery numbers pal?
    Too much to expect that to have been posted before the goal I guess?

  3. #1703

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Posts
    30,727
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    The small consolation with Liverpool running away with it is that we won't get an aguero moment that will be replayed all decade.

  4. #1704

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    The small consolation with Liverpool running away with it is that we won't get an aguero moment that will be replayed all decade.
    Yeah. And you can tell them their win is meaningless, buikt on tapping-up and VAR, with the rest of the chasing pack weak as they will ever be.

    Basically, a pointless, soon-to-be-forgotten season.

  5. #1705

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,332

    Default

    ...but...but....theyíre the best team in the world right now!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    The small consolation with Liverpool running away with it is that we won't get an aguero moment that will be replayed all decade.
    I feel weirdly confident we'll get something at their place next Saturday. No real reason other than blind optimism

  7. #1707

    Default

    Yeah the only positive is that they have won it in what's going to end up being a pretty forgettable season. All credit to them, despite hating them as a club they have a great team. But there's been little drama in it so far and there's unlikely to be any more for the rest of the season, they've won it at a canter.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Yeah. And you can tell them their win is meaningless, buikt on tapping-up and VAR, with the rest of the chasing pack weak as they will ever be.

    Basically, a pointless, soon-to-be-forgotten season.
    That's not true, though. They're really, really, really good.

  9. Default

    Yep sadly Liverpool could dominant for a few years now.

    Man City have a big rebuild just to catch up now and will be limited with spending potential

    Liverpools recruitment is excellent and I can't see many wanting to leave them.

  10. #1710

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yep sadly Liverpool could dominant for a few years now.

    Man City have a big rebuild just to catch up now and will be limited with spending potential

    Liverpools recruitment is excellent and I can't see many wanting to leave them.
    remember when we laughed Mane and VvD for going to 'win_fuk_all' FC.........sad times now

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    remember when we laughed Mane and VvD for going to 'win_fuk_all' FC.........sad times now
    I do miss the defectors watch thread being bumped 3-4x a week as we taught Leicester how to do things

  12. #1712

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Was NI now Shropshire..!
    Posts
    8,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lickierambert View Post
    I feel weirdly confident we'll get something at their place next Saturday. No real reason other than blind optimism
    We will get something, a bloody good hiding.

    Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

  13. #1713

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    I miss being told how good Silva and Everton were, challenging top 6 or something

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    I miss being told how good Silva and Everton were, challenging top 6 or something
    It's Leicester and Rogers now.

    Oh and there's a Spurs goal incoming...

  15. #1715

    Default

    How long is it since we beat one of the "Big6" ? Is it 20 days?

  16. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamesaint View Post
    How long is it since we beat one of the "Big6" ? Is it 20 days?
    Got a funny feeling we'll win this one. ***Insurance bet placed (using a false name cos i'm banned for winning thousands)...

  17. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Got a funny feeling we'll win this one. ***Insurance bet placed (using a false name cos i'm banned for winning thousands)...
    Don't tell me... You're watching the game from your hotel room in Milan...?

  18. #1718

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,400

    Default

    Bournemouth two up. Didn't see that coming.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  19. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    Bournemouth two up. Didn't see that coming.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Thatís their winning run started then

  20. #1720

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,516

    Default

    heard on the radio that before today's game, Brighton are actually 1 point worse off compared to last season...

  21. #1721

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    7,125

    Default

    Battled to keep my eyes off the Palace game to try and keep the run going (I know silly) watched The Blades v Citeh on BT and they had that Dempsey bloke who did the Boxing on Sky, Christ he was painful...........I was actually willing Clive Tyldesley or Peter Dreary into the chair.

  22. Default

    Donít want Chelsea to win. Reel them in

  23. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Donít want Chelsea to win. Reel them in
    Nah, consolidate our position and get Arsenal 3 points behind us.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  24. Default

    Watford's new manager bounce has gone...

  25. #1725

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,516

    Default

    just seen the score at Everton - horrendous for the home fans

  26. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    heard on the radio that before today's game, Brighton are actually 1 point worse off compared to last season...
    Would like to see them go down, for no other reason than for the way they got rid of Houghton and replaced him with somebody no better.

  27. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    just seen the score at Everton - horrendous for the home fans
    Really funny.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

  28. Default

    Villa cut adrift

  29. Default

    Mad last 5 at Chelsea

    2-2

  30. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    just seen the score at Everton - horrendous for the home fans
    Couldn't have happened to a better bunch ...(apart from spurs perhaps).

  31. #1731

    Default

    Crazy last 3 minutes at Goodison.

    Perhaps they should have kept Silva.

  32. #1732

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    29,516

    Default

    had another look at the table. incredibly tight in the bottom 15 or so...
    Watford have been on an unbelievable run but now sit 19th...

    I reckon Brighton are in trouble, as well as Bournemouth - obviously. Villa I think will have just enough, Grealish is very good for them.
    Norwich, I think are the only sure bet for relegation.

  33. #1733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd View Post
    Would like to see them go down, for no other reason than for the way they got rid of Houghton and replaced him with somebody no better.
    I’d like to see Brighton go as well, they discovered thousands of “fans “ from nowhere, a Brighton fan I work with kept banging on about them being the biggest club in the south outside of London now, plans to expand the ground making it 35k or something like that, they need to go back to the championship for a bit.

    It could really be anyone from the bottom 10 for the drop still, just need a few lucky wins , or get unlucky with injuries, long way to go. I had thought Burnley might drop in but seeing the way they beat Leicester I think they’ve got enough battle to scrape enough points

  34. #1734

    Default

    Won’t happen but I’d absolutely love to see West Ham go down and try filling that soulless athletics stadium in the championship, their fans protests would provide good entertainment as well.

  35. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRM View Post
    Won’t happen but I’d absolutely love to see West Ham go down and try filling that soulless athletics stadium in the championship, their fans protests would provide good entertainment as well.
    They have a tough run coming up.

    Next 10 in the league....

    Leicester
    Liverpool
    Brighton
    Man City
    Liverpool
    Saints
    Arsenal
    Wolves
    Spurs
    Chelsea

  36. #1736

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    They have a tough run coming up.

    Next 10 in the league....

    Leicester
    Liverpool
    Brighton
    Man City
    Liverpool
    Saints
    Arsenal
    Wolves
    Spurs
    Chelsea
    Ouch. That's a horrendous run of games. Has their new manager bounce worn off yet?

    I reckon they could well still be in the thick of it after that, with only 5 games left to save themselves. Could be interesting.

  37. Default

    Few injuries for Spurs please and a Norwich win.

  38. #1738

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,871
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Few injuries for Spurs please and a Norwich win.
    Was hoping Norwich could out 17 past Gazza tonight, but maybe I'm being a tad optimistic.

  39. Default

    Spurs have been terrible so far. Lucky to not be behind.

    They haven't scored in the league since the 28th Dec.

    ...Spurs goal incoming...


    ...there it is!
    Last edited by OttawaSaint; 22-01-2020 at 08:08 PM.

  40. #1740

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,091

    Default

    Leicester 1-0 against WH.

  41. #1741

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,091

    Default

    And Tottenham winning now too.

  42. Default

    Looks like Vardy has done his hamstring.

    WOW. The idiot tried to carry on when it was clear it had gone. Probably did more damage. He's off now. Ing's looking like a good bet for Euro 2020.
    Last edited by OttawaSaint; 22-01-2020 at 08:19 PM.

  43. #1743

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bartonia 2, 000, 000 years ago
    Posts
    7,131

    Default

    Vardy injured add him to Kane, Abraham and Rashford you can say Ralph has done brilliantly resting Ings like he has . This rate he might be the only English striker fit to play .

  44. #1744

    Default

    West Ham 2 down great stuff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  45. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Looks like Vardy has done his hamstring.

    WOW. The idiot tried to carry on when it was clear it had gone. Probably did more damage. He's off now. Ing's looking like a good bet for Euro 2020.
    Brace yourself. MLG is SO coming to get you....

  46. #1746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simo View Post
    Vardy injured add him to Kane, Abraham and Rashford you can say Ralph has done brilliantly resting Ings like he has . This rate he might be the only English striker fit to play .
    Will be behind Calum Wilson still as Southgate used him already


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  47. #1747

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bartonia 2, 000, 000 years ago
    Posts
    7,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    Will be behind Calum Wilson still as Southgate used him already


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's got like 1 goal since November?

  48. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Few injuries for Spurs please and a Norwich win.
    Winks has gone off injured.

  49. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    Brace yourself. MLG is SO coming to get you....
    EURO 2020 Adam's and Ing's up top! They are the Premiership's finest strikeforce!

  50. #1750

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    remember when we laughed Mane and VvD for going to 'win_fuk_all' FC.........sad times now
    Who laughed? It was just annoying, and daft that other clubs weren't in for them. Plenty of clubs were better than them then. Signing those two in particular made Liverpool to good.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •