Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    Fortunately the club don't think like the dins on here and have already told Ralph he needs to play a proper side as they're worried about the fall out if we lose.
    I will never have it that they canít play 3 games in 8 days. Iíve done same in a weekend before.

Where are people drinking in town before hand? Encore?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by craigthesaint View Post
    Just had someone upgrade my boys ticket for Bournemouth tomorrow and the young girl behind the counter when my mate said 'Pompey sold out then' responded with yeah I know, I'm going and its my second ever away game! So, genuine fans miss out and because she works in the ticket office she can get one! I understand that it may be a perk of the job but for such a siginificant game with demand massively outweighing supply, surely that is wrong but makes you wonder how many others have been able to accquire a ticket without meeting the criteria? and yes, I am bitter about it as it never got to my 5 aways!
    Thereís absolutely nothing wrong with people who work for the club being given tickets, nothing whatsoever. I doubt they get paid much and deserve some perks from their employee.

I doubt very much that people actually attended the exact number of games their history shows. Iíd bet at least half have sold tickets on or got them for mates. Perhaps thatís why it didnít make 5 aways, rather than some ticket office birds being given tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

I've got a load of friends who work for the club and they are all going. No problem with it whatsoever, they work hard and it's a perk of the job.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    I've got a load of friends who work for the club and they are all going. No problem with it whatsoever, they work hard and it's a perk of the job.
    Bit fortunate that there arenít 2000 employees then.

6. Default

Rather them than some lying turd, who hasn't been to a game in years.

Yeh it's a hard old life answering phones and printing out tickets !

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMoon View Post
    Where are people drinking in town before hand? Encore?
    Wagon Works Eastleigh for us

9. Default

I just clicked on the Betfair market for the game for the first time and was amazed to see we are Evens. I thought we would be considerably shorter than that I must say.

In the concourse, complaining about the concourse

Quote Originally Posted by tisspahars View Post
    I just clicked on the Betfair market for the game for the first time and was amazed to see we are Evens. I thought we would be considerably shorter than that I must say.
    Yeah, strange. I think I'll have some of that!

11. Default

It'll be because of Heiserburgh piling on all his insurance bets...

10/11 on Bet365. They must be taking the local derby nature of the game into account.

On the same night, they have got Leicester (1 point above us in the PL) at 11/20 away to Luton (who are a division above Pompey).

Quote Originally Posted by LGTL View Post
    Anyoneís tickets not arrived yet? Ordered on the first day and no sign yet, reckon the postie might have fancied the trip instead.
    Anyone still waiting, no bloody sign of them again today.

£300 cash waiting.