Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

@pn_neil_allen: Touching interview today with @GregHalford15 over his #Pompey sacrifice. There are players out there who do get what clubs mean to fans.

Shame there aren't any journalists who get what a morally corrupt club means to c.£130m worth of creditors.

:facepalm:

Of all the people to profit from this situation, Neil Allen must be one of the biggest winners. Constantly in the media, asked for opinion in the national media. His career will benefit immensely from this.

Just goes to show that no matter how bad you are at your job being in the right place at the right time can build a career.

Of all the people to profit from this situation, Neil Allen must be one of the biggest winners. Constantly in the media, asked for opinion in the national media. His career will benefit immensely from this.

Just goes to show that no matter how bad you are at your job being in the right place at the right time can build a career.

Im not sure being shown up for being a clueless knob repeatedly is exactly helpful to him, but I get the sentiment.

and more...

Mate, just fook right off ok? There was nothing illegal that Bill was going to do, you put it in public domain, your problem. Now f**k off and don't bother coming on here again as we are all looking out for you now and will ban you the moment we see you. Any hatred for scummers is clear to see because of w@nkers like you - you are complete knob mate and deserve all you are getting and will get. Thanks to idiots like you, we are now taking a zero tolerance, you are the one that caused that, no doubt you'll be pleased at that.

One final thing if and when you get back on again as missiles3 or whatever pathetic name you appear as, you will find this one is banned as I have just done it, me not Bill - oh and my name is *********, you can give that to your solicitor as well if it gives you pleasure.

F**k it, I'm not going into details as it is not for me to say, but discussions on our admin section of the forum are not very encouraging following the actions of the above scummer ***t. But now I'm angry, I dare say the rest of the admin/mods team are too and there might be changes afoot that may shock some people - but suffice to say, as a team we are not standing for any more crap from any scummers henceforth, any hint of a scummer will be immediately investigated and if proven a ban will be immediate. Seriously f**ked of right now.

I am guessing that I am allowed to say this without being banned for personal abuse, if this is not the case then admin/mods please delete this and please do not ban me.

Missiles, I bet you are one of those typical keyboard warriors scum c**ts that have loads of mouth on a forum, but does not say boo to anyone that is in front of them. So let me just say this, **** off back to your stable and take your frustrations out on your horses ****, instead if coming on here and threatening Bill, someone I class as a friend. You are not big, or clever in saying you will seek legal advice, as Bill did nothing wrong, you are just a sad excuse of a man that would not have the balls to say anything to Pompey fans to their face, so **** off back to your scummy little scum forum, you nasty, vile scum wan**r. You can take that to your legal friend as well, as they will only laugh at you thinking you have a case, as since when has the truth been illegal. So do one and fuc* off scummer, as you have wound up another Pompey fan, who do you think you are. Oming on a POMPEY forum and accusing a POMPEY FAN, when they have done nothing wrong. Missiles, you take the meaning of scum and scummer to even more depths than I thought any scum fan could.

Pompey Scot then tweeted about why anyone would wonder why he has extreme hatred for all Saints Fans. He removed my tweet in reply which said:

He's so upset he's now made his twitter account private and I'm sure I could hear him sobbing in Fareham from here.

Shame I'm banned from there, because I'm unable to post details of the interesting chat I had with Walshie at the Ajax game about his meeting with Trevor Birch the week before, together with a billionaire Asian investor, regarding the purchase of Pompey. Funny as feck...

Details of the meeting???

Details of the meeting???

If I said that after hearing the financial state of the club, the potential buyer leant over to Paul and asked him how he could get him the hell out of there and quickly, you'd get the idea. I heard a lot of the financial details but don't feel comfortable sharing it. All I can say is that no-one is interested in buying them, the Pompey Trust only has £700K and liquidation looks likely. Birch was downbeat and seems to be going through the motions prior to liquidation.

Still, you never know. Something may turn up but to be honest, Paul sounded a bit down. A shame for the football fans in Pompey, but who cares about the glory hunters amongst them. I don't...

Edited by Guided Missile
grammar

Well well well. It's only taken 3 years and they are finally getting it.

We upset them. Oh dear 'ow sad, never mind.

The fundamental difference between us and them is that many of us have mates who are pompey fans and have spoken at length with them, sympathised with them and they have understood what has been happening. Hell I know some of the old "firm" and they haven't been down there since the days of Sultan Bin Trump.

Mack & Mero would always be welcome over here for a Bullfrog & a Ravi's and a sensible chat (and our support for a pheonix club that is CLEAN)

But the inbreds, every day, they continue to justify why this thread has gone on so long.

Everything around them is now "too much for them", they have to "go away for a while"

Well, while your club bleeds to death, take your head out the sand and make a nice cup of tea. You'll feel so much better when CHinny butt f\/cks you again.

(Oh BTW anyone been in touch with the Guinness Book of Records? What is the World Record for keeping your head in the sand?

(Oh stupid Phil - no contest - Barclays Bank HSBC & the FSA won that won)

If I said that after hearing the financial state of the club, the potential buyer leant over to Paul and asked him how he could get him the hell out of there and quickly. I heard a lot of the financial details but don't feel comfortable sharing it. All I can say is that no-one is interested in buying them, the Pompey Trust only has £700K and liquidation looks likely. Birch was downbeat and seems to be going through the motions prior to liquidation.

Still, you never know. Something may turn up but to be honest, Paul sounded a bit down. A shame for the football fans in Pompey, but who cares about the glory hunters amongst them. I don't...

So is the talk about the Trust having a number of High Net Worth investors to top up the other funds just a load of b o llocks then?

Even if they did have the funds I can't see that the trust would get in ahead of Portpin. I still cannot see liquidation for them, but I've said before, watching them get spanked week upon week with a threadbare squad would be a joy in itself.

If I said that after hearing the financial state of the club, the potential buyer leant over to Paul and asked him how he could get him the hell out of there and quickly. I heard a lot of the financial details but don't feel comfortable sharing it. All I can say is that no-one is interested in buying them, the Pompey Trust only has £700K and liquidation looks likely. Birch was downbeat and seems to be going through the motions prior to liquidation.

I met someone who represented a US organisation having a nose at Pompey during this current administration (not Cala), their reaction was exactly the same when they saw the numbers presented by Birch.

I still believe Chanrai will buy, run on a shoestring, move the ground into a different company (as per his bid) and trouser the pp before liquidating.

Edited by St Chalet

That would be the '7 figure sum' then! :lol:

Isn't getting the players off the books a bit of a red herring. Well maybe no for the PST, but for Chin. Looking at the FL's demands....

Therefore, as a condition of membership, any new company established to apply for ownership of Portsmouth Football Club's share in The Football League will be required to:

1. Accept a deduction of 10 points in the 2012/13 season;

2. Agree that only a limited proportion of the secured debt from the previous club can be carried forward into the new company as secured debt.

3. Pay all football creditors in full, unless mutually acceptable compromise agreements are put in place.

4. Agree to a range of other restrictions on playing budgets, future borrowing and loan repayments for the next 5 seasons.

Point 1 is done and dusted. Point 4 is not insurmountable. But points 2 and 3 might cost the new owners a serious, serious wedge of cash. Does anyone know what the figure (point 2 and 3) would be and whether they (point 3) are all deferring/compromising?

You've changed your tune from last weeks love fest. Welcome to the dark side... :)

COMETOTHEDARKSIDEWEHAVECOOKIES.png

That was the NEAREST I found to a decent PTS T-Shirt in Bangkok only 1 quid each as well! Shame they only had Asian Small size in stock.

Would have looked great with a PTS telling it as it is since 2009 badge and WTFILN on the back

Isn't getting the players off the books a bit of a red herring. Well maybe no for the PST, but for Chin. Looking at the FL's demands....

Point 1 is done and dusted. Point 4 is not insurmountable. But points 2 and 3 might cost the new owners a serious, serious wedge of cash. Does anyone know what the figure (point 2 and 3) would be and whether they (point 3) are all deferring/compromising?

That can be done IF CHinny keeps ownership of Nottarf. He can charge a rent as well as pocket the PP's and STILL owns the land for re-development later.

He just needs a good PR expert to say "well we tried"

It works even better IF he gives the running of the club to PST from a political get around the planning permission caveat

Even will the disgraceful bullying of the players possibly eliminating the concern about point 3, point 2 seems insurmountable unless Chinny has agreed to take point 2 on the chin (pun intended).

Is it possible he will agree to point 2 as long as point 3 is eliminated, but he wont accept liability against both ?

it seems to be coming down every week as the players give up what they are owed.

Man, this stuff is confusing...

Comparing the running a web forum to being in the style of the Third Reich (also known as a "simile") - not ok

Accusing someone (deceased) / his father of actually being a Nazi - totally fine

Did I get that right?

Comparing the running a web forum to being in the style of the Third Reich (also known as a "simile") - not ok

Accusing someone (deceased) / his father of actually being a Nazi - totally fine

Did I get that right?

You could always ask PompeyScot for clarification. Despite repeatedly saying he never, ever comes on here, he's been having a little read through of this thread tonight and commenting about it on his twitter profile.

Hey there Bill, chin(s) up son :toppa:

Did I get that right?

No - neither are acceptable.

You could always ask PompeyScot for clarification. Despite repeatedly saying he never, ever comes on here, he's been having a little read through of this thread tonight and commenting about it on his twitter profile.

Hey there Bill, chin(s) up son :toppa:

Re. POL: what he runs there reminds me of a parochial house, Father Ted style. Outdated, festering like Father Jack's favourite armchair & peopled by sad, morally blinkered characters who are actually quite happy as they are.

Probably kindest to leave them with their illusions

Re. POL: what he runs there reminds me of a parochial house, Father Ted style. Outdated, festering like Father Jack's favourite armchair & peopled by sad, morally blinkered characters who are actually quite happy as they are.

Probably kindest to leave them with their illusions

I think you meant delusions.

They're such a poor, introverted lot. They have their whole "no fackin' scummers" approach, as they're clearly too mentally unhinged to actually engage with those from this end of the M27 without erupting into incandescent rage. And the mere hint of criticism of their club from those who aren't Pompey fans are met with anger and spite, even though many of their own fans are saying the exact same thing. Its a sometimes very odd place.

I think you meant delusions.

They're such a poor, introverted lot. They have their whole "no fackin' scummers" approach, as they're clearly too mentally unhinged to actually engage with those from this end of the M27 without erupting into incandescent rage. And the mere hint of criticism of their club from those who aren't Pompey fans are met with anger and spite, even though many of their own fans are saying the exact same thing. Its a sometimes very odd place.

I stand corrected :D

Did you give them the ex-pat speech GM?

What, this one?:

Expat Saints "Fans"...

...seem to come in two flavours on this site.

1. Last of the Summer Wine

Usually post in glowing terms about days gone by, trying hard to recapture the glory days, back in the mother country. About as entertaining to read as the TV show of the same name, and also about as relevant, to the fans streaming into St. Marys nowadays. Keep it up guys, I think you know who you are, but don't blame me if I think of Compo, when I read your posts. Let's face it, nostalgia is not what it used to be.

2. Last of the Scummer Whine

Usually post in negative terms about anything related to the club, city or the country. In the early stages of going native, so not reached that grumpy charm that Compo has. More the expression that the club, city or country they left behind didn't quite fit their ideals, those that served them so badly when they lived here. Zero entertainment value in their posts at the moment and the only relevance to the fan of today is the possiblity that more impressionable section of our fanbase may detect a slight lowering of their moral, when reading them. I think of Lord Haw Haw when reading the uninformed dirge they post. He was hanged for treason, but I think the penalty for them, when Saints are back in the premiership will be the sight of their gradual decline into a sad exile, never quite belonging to their new country and unable to return to God's country to see their team play...

Well as for that response by pimpey scot I stopped reading as soon as he played the Holocaust card.

I am a tad fed up with that still being dragged up also the Liverpool and Man Utd tragedys. All sad events

but History now so get over it otherwise it will consume you mentally.

Before anyone calls me insensitive I better say that 2 close relatives of mine were murdered by the

Japanese in Changi prison in Singapore during WW2 but I don't harp on about it. I also don't hold any

hate towards them or the Germans who also killed some relatives in WW1 and WW2.

Sorry rant over.

Edited by Saint in Paradise

"A BREATHTAKING new era for Pompey is unveiled as club bosses reveal their £600m plans to build a sensational stadium on Portsmouth waterfront."

:lol:

pompeylol.png

But, in fairness, one prediction may come true:

"Bulldozing Fratton Park and building hundreds of new homes and flats."

The Football League don't actually want any club to be liquidated, it's just us nutjobs.

I expect if they were not is such a fragile position they probably would have been punished more points wise.

Well, they didn't seem too concerned about us going under as a result of being about £5 over our overdraft limit. But then again, Lord MawBastard isn't in charge anymore.

More's the pity.

Pompey Scot then tweeted about why anyone would wonder why he has extreme hatred for all Saints Fans. He removed my tweet in reply which said:

He's so upset he's now made his twitter account private and I'm sure I could hear him sobbing in Fareham from here.

Shame I'm banned from there, because I'm unable to post details of the interesting chat I had with Walshie at the Ajax game about his meeting with Trevor Birch the week before, together with a billionaire Asian investor, regarding the purchase of Pompey. Funny as feck...

You've just really upset someone. Well done.

Well, they didn't seem too concerned about us going under as a result of being about £5 over our overdraft limit. But then again, Lord MawBastard isn't in charge anymore.

More's the pity.

The football league did not want us to be liquidated. Not that we were in any danger of being liquidated at any point.

Strange but every league table i've looked at, skates, bbc, sky etc dont show the -10, would that be because its being appealed?

The Football League have invited Pompey to participate in League One next season as long as they accept the conditions of participation. One of those conditions is a -10 point penalty. The points penalty will become applicable once Pompey accept the invite, which hasn't happened yet.

As of this moment on time, Pompey are not actually a Football League club. As such, pre-season league tables shouldn't be showing Pompey at all to be completely accurate.

Edited by trousers

Whose been better for comedy value android or birch . There's not much in it . I think birch now edges it

I'm thinking Birch too. With AA you more or less knew what was coming next (I.e. some hair brained scheme or other) but there's more of a surprise element with Birch as he has a veneer of normality about him, ergo it's much more entertaining when he comes up with something ludicrous.

The Football League have invited Pompey to participate in League One next season as long as they accept the conditions of participation. One of those conditions is a -10 point penalty. The points penalty will become applicable once Pompey accept the invite, which hasn't happened yet.

As of this moment on time, Pompey are not actually a Football League club. As such, pre-season league tables shouldn't be showing Pompey at all to be completely accurate.

Have they actually had their golden share removed? I was under the impression that the current old new (new old?) co has the share but that this would need to be transferred to new new co as part of the CVA deal and its that transfer that the league rules apply to?

Have they actually had their golden share removed? I was under the impression that the current old new (new old?) co has the share but that this would need to be transferred to new new co as part of the CVA deal and its that transfer that the league rules apply to?

I've actually no idea how the golden share thing works but was just basing my theory on the fact that they've been conditionally offered in for next season and haven't yet accepted it. Given old newco won't exist one way or the other then it's a theory that holds up logically even if not in reality :-)