Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

That'l do nicely. They can scrape around in league 2 for for the next 5-10 years.

They havent got away with it IMO.

If they get their minus 10 points applied next season then I'll agree with you. If it comes off this year it will be the biggest farce in football, and they will have gotten away with it.

Not much going on over on POL. apart from my favourite poster, Mr Disgusted. This delusional tw*t is the gift that keeps giving.

Points deduction or no points deduction, I expect promotion next season. Whittingham should be able to prise the best he can in our market vis-a-vis the rest of the league, order on and off the field should be restored, we should have a good pre-season and I expect with a sense of anticipation (free of rotten ownership and Birch's hiatus period) INITIAL crowds to be excellent. The new ownership don't need to anything stupid but need to back Whittingham with a big and decent squad. It will be rewarded with promotion. Aim high and we will finish at the top or near enough.

So there you have it. He wants a big and decent squad. They clearly have learnt nothing at all.

WTFILN lol such a shame. Would be brilliant if Saints could secure prem safety this Saturday. What a week and you couldn't of scripted the last 4 years any better! And there's still more to come!

Yep, the natural order has returned, the light replaces the dark and oh how we will rejoice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much going on over on POL. apart from my favourite poster, Mr Disgusted. This delusional tw*t is the gift that keeps giving.

So there you have it. He wants a big and decent squad. They clearly have learnt nothing at all.

It really beggars belief - It'd be worth a facepalm if I remembered how.

Edited by andysstuff
typo

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but ....

WTFILN?

I reckon they saw that the total TV deal value increased by around 50% and just assumed the parachute payments would increase in line with that.

Or maybe Chinny told them that, in order to get them to agree to the "add ons". :lol:

I thought it telling when the chairman elect said that they'd listen to all sensible offers for players.

Fleetwood, Oxford, Accrington Stanley, Burton, Morecambe, Wimbledon, York, Chesterfield, Torquay, Bradford, Bury, Hartlepool, Mansfield....

some blinding dates for the phew next season

Well Chesterfield have got a shiny new stadium, so that will be a nice day out for them ;)

HahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha

This

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})