Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

How does Maradona feel about all of this and does it mean Riqualme will be sold?

I don't know how to break this to you (never mind Corpy), but we must be big and brave and start to at leastcontemplate considering the possibility that Riquelme's signing might just be delayed somewhat.

Chillax Nick.

The CVA rule applies to not getting a points deduction next season.

But next season they will be in the CCC with the Law of Lord Haw Haw.

The FL are under huge pressure from HMRC with many more clubs facing trouble than the FAPL. As we saw, the FL can interpret their rules as they feel fit (they beat off a lot of legal brains to give us -10).

Which is my way of saying that while they may get a CVA without HMRC, but the FL will be very wary of further annoying HMR and the FL already have their own rule that they can interpret - it will be called Financial Irregularities. As Poorsmuff will HAVE to apply for membership of the CCC and to get their licence back they will get the same answer we got - minus 10 (or more) and you appeal we will wait until the appeal is heard before we allow you in our league. Should be in court in what? October?

Barrel over

They did it to Leeds even though they had an approved CVA so I can see the FL doing it again, especially if there are financial irregularites to consider.

I missed part of the radio solent.

There was somebody who said something about the CVA having 2 votes.

The first vote is about getting 75% of ALL the creditors and if as some of us think that Gaydamak + Chainari are working together, they would leave the HMRC with less than 25%.

However, he said there is a second vote with a 50% limit of all "non-associated" (??) creditors. There was then something about who the non-associated creditors are ? I then missed the next five mins

Did anyone hear the full details.

The first vote is about getting 75% of ALL the creditors and if as some of us think that Gaydamak + Chainari are working together, they would leave the HMRC with less than 25%.

However, he said there is a second vote with a 50% limit of all "non-associated" (??) creditors. There was then something about who the non-associated creditors are ? I then missed the next five mins

Basically the 50% limit is for all the creditors that are not football related or secured debts, basically the HMRC and local businesses. They are fooked :)

Bare in mind this small fact. The football creditors will be getting paid of bit by bit, thus reducing their share of the debt. HMRC will not (unless someone wins the lottery), thus they will be increasing their share of the debt;);)

Edited by Gingeletiss

Just had a silly thought :D It was only just over 3 weeks ago that people were noticing that the 10,000 post

would happen and now it's on 18224 :D

Also anyone else notice that Thakisin has lost a lot of money through the Thai legal system but still

has billions left ? I wonder IF ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8538013.stm

1253967124_spt_ai_portsmouthveverton_06.jpg

Hi Dubai Phil, just phoning in to say Job Done , coming home for re-asignment , sorry for the Pony Fiddler comment , all part of my cover..PS get the kettle on..

In May there is the somewhat very major event that is The Return of The Forum Match.

There are a lot of gaps that can never be typed but anyone coming to watch the game who comes for the quiet Orange Juice afterwards - I will be happy to oblige. The "you don't know the half of it" line is the one that kept me PMSL all through this. Not in the quiet, calm and professional way that FF managed but still, I'll do my best, it will still have SOME gaps but it will be funneh.

Meanwhile for all the bollix I have posted over the past months I apologise, but having Corpy & then their forum have a dig at me in the past couple of days let's me know I hit the spot.

That was sweet.

Now, as I've been down here for 16 years, could someone explain what I should look for in a Pony? I once won 1/250th of a syndicate ownership of a racehorse in a raffle from a Gas station but I guess that was a little bigger than a Pony. Still think I'd prefer a camel.

Personally I thought it was some ****ney money issue..... Which makes sense to me when spoken by the Few.

So who's the Pony fiddler now Storrie?

Just had a silly thought :D It was only just over 3 weeks ago that people were noticing that the 10,000 post

would happen and now it's on 18224 :D

Also anyone else notice that Thakisin has lost a lot of money through the Thai legal system but still

has billions left ? I wonder IF ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8538013.stm

I have a very bad feeling about that, & I don't think Taksin will be thinking of pulling strings in the UK for a few months. Sadly, it could all kick off again in Thailand as a result of that which is a damned shame

There was one quite extraordinary caller on that Solent programme-I think he was the first on the phone.

He suggested to the panel that the best thing the club could now do would be to terminate the contracts of all of its present players and to send its scouts out onto the local park pitches and select 20 players who could shoot well from at least 25 metres and play 11 of them instead as there just wasn't enough shooting in the game at the moment!

It was left to Steve Claridge to say that this was the quickest way to the Conference but I'm sure that anyone listening must have been wondering whether this was the kind of moron that watching 5 years of Premiership football at Nottarf Krap has produced. Are they all like that? LOL

It's been said loads of times on here guys that it's unsecured debts. Both Chainrai and Gaydamak are secured. HMRC will be 75% of the votes. Without their agreement there is no chance

Mr Android I thought acknowledged that they would need the HMRC on side to achieve it

TBH I was counting ALL the debts as it is 75% BY VALUE. So, as you kindly point out (and I so want you to be absolutely spot on) if it's only 75% by value of UNsecured then it's showtime as far as the HMRC is concerned.

Go HMRC!

I think the magic word you are looking for is "His Legacy"

He steps down in March, The FL teams know what Pompey tried to do to rip off HMRC and EVERY FL club will know what is happening to Bournemouth and others and the new "hard stance".

People with egos who talk big need to be able to back it up, because when they get dragged back down into the real world a LOT of people can be VERY jealous and they can hurt.

nottarfkrap.jpg

Thought I could spare 10 minutes to use photoshop for the powers of good instead of actually using it to work...

Don't worry, I evacuated the non-playing staff first. Unfortunately I forgot to warn the surrounding residents, oops.

Just remember that when it happens for real SOMEBODY has to get in there at night and bury a Saints Shirt

In May there is the somewhat very major event that is The Return of The Forum Match.

There are a lot of gaps that can never be typed but anyone coming to watch the game who comes for the quiet Orange Juice afterwards - I will be happy to oblige. The "you don't know the half of it" line is the one that kept me PMSL all through this. Not in the quiet, calm and professional way that FF managed but still, I'll do my best, it will still have SOME gaps but it will be funneh.

Meanwhile for all the bollix I have posted over the past months I apologise, but having Corpy & then their forum have a dig at me in the past couple of days let's me know I hit the spot.

That was sweet.

Now, as I've been down here for 16 years, could someone explain what I should look for in a Pony? I once won 1/250th of a syndicate ownership of a racehorse in a raffle from a Gas station but I guess that was a little bigger than a Pony. Still think I'd prefer a camel.

Personally I thought it was some ****ney money issue..... Which makes sense to me when spoken by the Few.

So who's the Pony fiddler now Storrie?

I'd hazard a guess that he's had more than £25 out of them!

He steps down in March, The FL teams know what Pompey tried to do to rip off HMRC and EVERY FL club will know what is happening to Bournemouth and others and the new "hard stance".

People with egos who talk big need to be able to back it up, because when they get dragged back down into the real world a LOT of people can be VERY jealous and they can hurt.

Is that akin to "Those who you shat on, on the way up, have stayed stable and are stronger and waiting to exact revenge in a cold calculating way" ?

That's two words Phil!

But you are right, I don't think his hard line will soften in future.

Edited by andysstuff
bloody typo again

OK chaps & chapesses. Altogether now, after 3 a really big loud WE FECKING TOLD YOU SO......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7327144/Portsmouth-administrator-vows-to-bring-in-police-if-financial-irregularities-are-found.html

Mr Android

...but he promised to investigate the dealings of the four owners whose conduct has caused significant concern to the Premier League.

"We are all governed by money laundering provisions today and if I find something untoward I have to report it," Andronikou said. "Unfortunately money laundering is a description attached wherever there is money and irregularities."

Asked if he had identified evidence of wrongdoing yet, he said: "I will not be drawn on that."

some people have been saying how they have sympathy with the few and on reflection I feel quite bad about what's happened to them today. Oh, I've got over it!

Can we try for a top ten of Skate myths to see us through until the administrator calls the police?

Rumours regularly paraded as facts -

1. The imaginary dock strike, that no one can quite put a date on.

2. The shirt under the St Marys pitch - urban myth spread at every new ground.

3. Best fans in the world - mmm.

4. A Southampton owner being part of a war before he was born.

5. 'We laid down at West Brom and relegated the scummers' - er no, your players were awful or took backhanders as is the way at Fratton and relegated Palace.

Ironically many of those same players bled your club dry and led to where you are today.

Anymore anti-Saints dodgy 'facts' out there?

And on a boring note I see that the administrator accepts arms dealer's debt as valid and genuine, thus dispelling the theory that they could ignore their major problem.

To fail to report money laundering to the relevant authorities carries a prison sentence of up to 14 years. I know this; I passed a financial regulatory paper a year ago.

"We are all governed by money laundering provisions today and if I find something untoward I have to report it," Andronikou said.

"Unfortunately money laundering is a description attached wherever there is money and irregularities."

Asked if he had identified evidence of wrongdoing yet, he said: "I will not be drawn on that."

That answer is not the responce that pompey will like, I would have thought a better answer for them

would have been that "it is far to early to comment"

To fail to report money laundering to the relevant authorities carries a prison sentence of up to 14 years. I know this; I passed a financial regulatory paper a year ago.

So what date do you reckon the police will make their first appearance at Nottarf??

I give it about 10 days. I reckon that the administrator already has a pretty good idea of what has been going on. It will not take him very long to work out what has been going on. Getting the police brought in could well mean that he could get rid of Storrie without forking out a seven figure payoff.

So I go for the beginning of the week after next ... round about March 9th.

"We are all governed by money laundering provisions today and if I find something untoward I have to report it," Andronikou said.

"Unfortunately money laundering is a description attached wherever there is money and irregularities."

That answer is not the responce that pompey will like, I would have thought a better answer for them

would have been that "it is far to early to comment"

Haha - and he's only been there for a few days.

After 17000 posts can I now be permitted to say "I told you so" and shall I buy my original informer a beer?

No, wait until we get to 20,000 posts. Shouldn't be long, so get him a drink whilst we get there... (Like waiting for opening time in an Irish pub)...

I'm in from footie training and winding down with a beer and a good laugh. This is capital entertainment. For once StuRomsey is right!!

nottarfkrap.jpg

Thought I could spare 10 minutes to use photoshop for the powers of good instead of actually using it to work...

Don't worry, I evacuated the non-playing staff first. Unfortunately I forgot to warn the surrounding residents, oops.

Brilliant :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hilarious. Dinnage was trying to find a question that might provide some small sliver of hope and yet the more he pushed, the more it became apparent that all he was going to get from Madj was doom and gloom. My favourite bit was when he was asked what it might take to sort out Pimpley and he said "a billionnaire, but that's highly unlikely". Sweet.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})