Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

anothersaint rips Ho a new one and officially owns him!

I cannot believe that anyone who has posted all of that can be serious - Ho is on a wind-up, a very complex one that he spends hours on, but the stuff on this page will forever be held up as evidence that Ho is having a laugh and has fooled us into thinking he was a blue few member in denial.

I knew his street cred was shot to bits but he is just taking the mick, he can't be a delusional fantasist of that level.

I'll do him a favour and assume he's just looking for people to bite when he posts nonesense.

Come clean Ho, admit it and we'll accept that you fooled us for a while!.....we thought you were a football fan, the jokes on us.

or shall we just refer you to page 728 everytime you post?

Strange, Ho seems to have gone quiet

He's made his 3 posts and Storrie won't stump up the fiver to post more ! :lol:

Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow now !

Until then I think I will just read Anothersaintinsouthsea's excellent post again ! :lol:

Nd another day of merriment for you pony fiddlers draws to a close, courteously from us the bluefew. And you still have wets on the main stable bleating we should not be aloud on a stripey web site.

Yeah but they're wet wimpy uber-fans.

We're just fully paid up beer swilling fans of Comedy Central and not real fans at all

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/club/player-appearance-policy.aspx

Do you reckon we could organise some sort of SWF gathering an request a Pimpey player to come along, just for the LOLs?

I thought their player appearance policy might be something more like "we will seek to ostracise any player who demands that we actually stick to a contract we agreed to in the past"

Be honest guys, as a troll he's pretty good.. But as he makes me laugh so much I forgive him...

If this thread occasionally begins to flag, while we wait for the inevitable spectacular Cheats FC collapse, we can always rely on good old Corpse Whore to give it a new lease of life. Bless her. :lol:

Still signing Premier League players then - sh1t or bust it certainly is.

Premier league youth/reserves are the players any struggling championship teams should be looking to sign while they get there crap in order.

Maybe the penny has dropped at last?

Well maybe its only half dropped cause the other bit struggling championship teams should be doing is getting rid of the high earners to make room for youth loans and reserves to come through.

Still slow burning toast at the mo.

A quite impressive number of pots calling the kettle black there :facepalm:

And I stand by that, having obtained the same figure from two sources, one of which was a ****ing public document :facepalm:

Says who? Your mate high up at the club who you see socially every two weeks or so?

probably the same mate who told him that they were up on s/t sales from the season before (start of last season)lol

16000 he said Lol

I think a bit of mythology has developed but here are a few Crop Ho gems to lol at:

lol

lol

like that ever happened.

Well you got Dindane in the end, lolz all round

think you should sack your source.

bless

mega lolz

words fail me

it keeps on coming

keep dreaming

so which non-existent group were leading the non-existent pack? The scandinavian Al-Faraj?

go on, you may as well spill the beans now?

Maybe Stuey was right in the end eh?

Fantastic stuff, and that is only from his stuff still on the database, if only we could get the stuff from when they were really riding high, that would be entertaining Lol

you have to feel for pompey legend Avram - if he pays you enough.

He's discovered once again that football is hard and having a semi isn't really enough when push comes to shove...

Following the old prossie-botherer's little celebrations on our pitch it was nice that Pardew played a major part in getting him sacked.

But you can't take his spirit!

LOL @ Portsmouth being 1-0 up for 84 minutes then losing 2-1.

Now 12 points off a play off place and no chance of promotion. The dream for BC of a quick return to the prem and getting a chunk of the money that goes with it has finally gone.

Time for reality to set in and to offload (If anyone will take them) the higher paid players and to get some cheap (crap!) players in. (similar to Ritchie De Laet whose now 22 and has only ever made 20 league appearences)

Unfortunatly i can't see them getting relegated as i think Preston, S****horpe and Palace are really awful! Fingers crossed for another points deduction! :D

Now 12 points off a play off place and no chance of promotion. The dream for BC of a quick return to the prem and getting a chunk of the money that goes with it has finally gone.

Time for reality to set in and to offload (If anyone will take them) the higher paid players and to get some cheap (crap!) players in. (similar to Ritchie De Laet whose now 22 and has only ever made 20 league appearences)

Unfortunatly i can't see them getting relegated as i think Preston, S****horpe and Palace are really awful! Fingers crossed for another points deduction! :D

That's the same Palace who also went into admin last season and haven't spent money they don't have on £20K per week players this season isn't it?

LOL @ Portsmouth being 1-0 up for 84 minutes then losing 2-1.

:lol:

12 points away from the lottery of the playoffs. 12 points away from a 25% chance of avoiding liquidation.

And with suspensions and injuries impacting their overpaid "paper thin" squad.

Oh what a dilemma for the loan shark owner. Does he continue to throw dodgy money after bad?

:lol:

SC's interviews f*****g p1ss me off. "Quality over Quantity". The clubs very own policy. So stick sympathy up your backside you tw*t.

Slated Tom Kilbey, swore and bleated on about a scenario the club put themselves in. He suits them DFCSB's to the f*****g ground. As a football fan, I despise that retched club.

Edited by saintscottofthenortham

I think a bit of mythology has developed but here are a few Crop Ho gems to lol at:

lol

lol

like that ever happened.

Well you got Dindane in the end, lolz all round

think you should sack your source.

bless

mega lolz

words fail me

it keeps on coming

keep dreaming

so which non-existent group were leading the non-existent pack? The scandinavian Al-Faraj?

go on, you may as well spill the beans now?

Maybe Stuey was right in the end eh?

Thanks for the memories...what an utterly credible source................of lies, bullshift & fantasy!

Now you know why this rich vein of comedy gold won't die while there is amusement & schadenfreudic pleasure to be taken...I only wish I had time to dig out corpulent's classic 'overheard in a bar' source...classic comedy!

Just listened to Cotterill interview on iplayer. Presenter warns about him swearing and then when they play the interview, they beep out at the wrong part - about a second after he says the word 'b***ard'! good old Solent!

Unfortunately the bleeped out word after Barsteward was probably c()nt so the bleep was in the correct place after all... :blush::lol:;)

I thought he was very unprofessional slating a young player.

My predicted he will walk shortly.

Heard that on the way back from the game today. Was completely out of order. What's that going to do to the lad's confidence?

Cotterill's complaining about the Skates small squad/lack of funds is ridiculous. It was common knowledge before he joined that they had serious financial problems, and would most likely have to make do with a very small squad. Cotterill knew full well the situation he was getting himself into, so should stop moaning every week about his small squad. He could have easily stayed at Notts County. If he was that worried about filling the bench every week, why did he ship out Marlon Pack and Matt Ritchie? Typical **** manager, blaming everyone else on his own shortcomings.

Heard that on the way back from the game today. Was completely out of order. What's that going to do to the lad's confidence?

Cotterill's complaining about the Skates small squad/lack of funds is ridiculous. It was common knowledge before he joined that they had serious financial problems, and would most likely have to make do with a very small squad. Cotterill knew full well the situation he was getting himself into, so should stop moaning every week about his small squad. He could have easily stayed at Notts County. If he was that worried about filling the bench every week, why did he ship out Marlon Pack and Matt Ritchie? Typical **** manager, blaming everyone else on his own shortcomings.

Maybe signing about 7 players on 7k a week would have been better than signing 3 on a combined 50+ grand a week. Just a thought, with them being short of numbers and all that. They chose their path and Cotterill was part of that so no sympathy for the *** at all. Anyone hear Awford's interview on Solent. He just doesn't get it.... interviewer said "wouldn't it be better to have more options on the bench rather than loaning them out", Awford said "no, it's better they're learning the game elsewhere as they're not the required standard". ***s, the lot of 'em

Few more games without a win and they really could be getting into a relegation scrap

Well, if they can keep this up it may convince BC that his gamble has failed, giving him a chance to pull the plug and offload as many players as possible before the transfer window closes. :D

Thought this was funny.... Dexter Blackstock is obviously now at Forest and is out injured. He was sat in the stand today watching the game and........

There was a portsmouth fans sitting near me today!it took about 20 mins until he got told to F**K OFF!

http://twitter.com/#!/dexblackstock23

Still a legend in my eyes for that goal in the derby match.

Maybe signing about 7 players on 7k a week would have been better than signing 3 on a combined 50+ grand a week. Just a thought, with them being short of numbers and all that. They chose their path and Cotterill was part of that so no sympathy for the *** at all. Anyone hear Awford's interview on Solent. He just doesn't get it.... interviewer said "wouldn't it be better to have more options on the bench rather than loaning them out", Awford said "no, it's better they're learning the game elsewhere as they're not the required standard". ***s, the lot of 'em

It's plainly us who don't get it. For a start, Cotterill either lived like a hermit before he took the job, or is completely ignorant and arrogant to think that he does not have to operate under the financial restrictions their situation places the club under.

Other clubs might think they have to cut their cloth accordingly, and sign lesser players on lower wages and suffer the possible consequences, that's not the p****y way.

Their modus operandi is "let's always sign the best players we can and hang the wages. And if that policy backfires, if we moan long and hard enough, perhaps we can go out and sign some. Like loan players from Man Utd."

A mate of mine was at the Bristol City v Middlesbrough game yesterday and the local media were complaining about the performances of their top players who are earning £10,000 A WEEK!

But then, they are a fairly sensibly run club, predicate their players' wages on their income, and don't live in a cloud cuckoo land where financial responsibility doesn't exist.

I just don't get this Poopy thing, how have they not only managed to survive, but continue to stick two fingers up at everyone. Do they have something over the powers to be in football?, it would seem so, given their modus operandum. How do they keep signing PL quality players, do not the rest of the FL chairmen, have something to say about this? It's all very strange if you ask me, time after time, the signs were, that they have had it, yet they sign two quality players on loan in the last week.................something smells fishy!

I just don't get this Poopy thing, how have they not only managed to survive, but continue to stick two fingers up at everyone. Do they have something over the powers to be in football?, it would seem so, given their modus operandum. How do they keep signing PL quality players, do not the rest of the FL chairmen, have something to say about this? It's all very strange if you ask me, time after time, the signs were, that they have had it, yet they sign two quality players on loan in the last week.................something smells fishy!

TBF they don't keep signing PL quality players, they just pay PL wages.