Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Run responsibly?!! Fcking hell.

Responsible would be liquidation and paying creditors. The least they should do is reduce wages and have a squad full of kids and low earners.

Signing highly paid players just amazes me. How have hey fit the nerve and how do people not notice?

How are their creditors and hmrc feeling getting two fingers from Pompey, losing most their money, then watching the fraudulent little club spend more and more.

Utter, utter scum.

Adee my friend, You have to let it go,,,,,,,your becoming all bitter and twisted, Well our game is finished at the third time of asking 2-2 sounds like them pesky Micky's chewing at the wiring,

Oh and it looks like you stripes have your minds on glamor cup ties instead of league points, Dangerous game, If Fergees resurveys rip you another arshole it will take two or three games to get over it, There will be some catching up to do if you have the bottle for another derby match!

A quick glance at the table has them 12 points off the play-offs and 5 points off relegation.

Chanrai must feel like a man who thought all his cash was invested with Lehamans on the day they went down only to find out his broker had invested it with Bernie Madoff.

It was city wide so not Pompey's fault.

Why on earth do you have to be so serious? Do you even realise you're doing it!?

:lol: He's an odd one. He never misses an opportunity to correct the facts ;)

Pedantry to the extreme!

On a serious note, please do not let any supportive facts get in the way of what is a great opportunity to take the **** out of our fishy friends.

Sorry everyone, I must remember this thread is for mockery only.

My other 460 posts in this thread have kept to this philosophy, this one just slipped through. :(

this must be the 1st day since this thread started that the fishy tax dodgers down the road haven't produced a nugget of mockery/disgust for us to digest.

have they finely turned the corner & run out of lows to dredge or are we all having a day off ;)

Publically unsettling a player whilst under contract will have to do for our disgust story.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=17761

this must be the 1st day since this thread started that the fishy tax dodgers down the road haven't produced a nugget of mockery/disgust for us to digest.

have they finely turned the corner & run out of lows to dredge or are we all having a day off ;)

Found one for mockery as well

"Sulaiman certainly talked the talk, and even spoke about signing Christiano Ronaldo at one stage: “Real Madrid were estimating his value at $160m (£89m) but for a player like that, to actually get him, will cost a lot more, I would think $240m (£134m). But why not? We are going to be the biggest club in the world, bigger than both Real Madrid and Manchester United.”

http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/2011/01/wheres-wallets-3

Publically unsettling a player whilst under contract will have to do for our disgust story.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=17761

That's worth a read just for some of the Ipswich fans' posts...

I live in pompie, have any of you been to their ground , 22k stadium that's falling apart. They do not have money. They keep Managing to find the worlds only skint Arabs to buy the club. I can't see how they could possibly offer better turns than us. I also wonder if it says in the samll print- only likely to be paid 6 months out of 12?

I agree with Mickeyjb. I live just outside Portsmouth and Fratton park is a S**thole. I can ony assume if he goes it'l be for money as Portsmouth have nothing better to offer than we do.

This story has to be litter...

A - Portsmouth is a dump

B - Fratton Park is a dump

C - Portsmouth are an unstable club with no money

D - They're one place above us soon to be none

E - Portsmouth is a dump

Don't care what Cottril says as the bottom line is that Pompey will no way offer the package that Ipswich can and I agree with a previous post that Chuck looked like he still wants to e here. Let's look at the reality

Highest pay = Town

Nicest area = Town

Best stadium = Town

Ambition = Town

Best area for meeting sailors = Pompey

The best fans in the world had to cancel their protest on Saturday, due to lack of numbers. Now the club want to stop message boards being the vehicle to arrange any more.

Portsmouth Football Club have serious concerns with regard to the content of some message boards that feature on various fans forums associated with the club.

Portsmouth Football Club will not tolerate threats towards members of its staff nor will they accept any threat that is likely to cause any financial loss or point deduction as a result of actions of any of it's supporters.

As the moderator of your site, we request that as a genuine supporter of this club, any persons making any threat towards staff or threatening any course of action eg pitch invasions, inciting violence etc are brought to the immediate attention of the football club. We request that the full details of such a person are disclosed to the club with the identification of the individuals email account so that internal investigations can be undertaken by the club with a view to preventing such an individual from entering the stadium in order to safeguard our staff and the club's reputation.

The club cannot afford financial sanctions imposed on the club in the event of violent conduct or disorder.

Two recent examples have been the posting of an address purporting to be a member of staff, encouraging attacks on this address. Police were notified and systems put in place to protect the occupants of this address. Another was the encouragement of supporters to physically attack staff conducting their business within the stadium.

The club has a duty of care to it's staff to protect them from physical attack or the threat of violence. We also owe it to our genuine supporters to safeguard the best interests of the club by preventing any course of action where the club may be penalized as a result of the minority who want to cause harm to the club.

We therefore look to you for your full support in identifying any person as described and look forward to a close working relationship with you for the future

sounds like the peasants are revolting.

Fair play to them for the attendance - I take it Leeds brought 6,000 down, or was it kids with extra thumbs get in for a quid?

Have they managed to raise the transfer income shortfall for the cva yet - with the failed summer firesale isn't it about £12M by now?

They need to call Man City to get that sort of money.

Could be a busy week as they desperately do deals to meet their promises to creditors.

Lampitt must be worried sick that the club hasn't sold enough players to be able to meet the debts.

Or maybe they just won't bother.

The best fans in the world had to cancel their protest on Saturday, due to lack of numbers. Now the club want to stop message boards being the vehicle to arrange any more.

Portsmouth Football Club have serious concerns with regard to the content of some message boards that feature on various fans forums associated with the club.

Portsmouth Football Club will not tolerate threats towards members of its staff nor will they accept any threat that is likely to cause any financial loss or point deduction as a result of actions of any of it's supporters.

As the moderator of your site, we request that as a genuine supporter of this club, any persons making any threat towards staff or threatening any course of action eg pitch invasions, inciting violence etc are brought to the immediate attention of the football club. We request that the full details of such a person are disclosed to the club with the identification of the individuals email account so that internal investigations can be undertaken by the club with a view to preventing such an individual from entering the stadium in order to safeguard our staff and the club's reputation.

The club cannot afford financial sanctions imposed on the club in the event of violent conduct or disorder.

Two recent examples have been the posting of an address purporting to be a member of staff, encouraging attacks on this address. Police were notified and systems put in place to protect the occupants of this address. Another was the encouragement of supporters to physically attack staff conducting their business within the stadium.

The club has a duty of care to it's staff to protect them from physical attack or the threat of violence. We also owe it to our genuine supporters to safeguard the best interests of the club by preventing any course of action where the club may be penalized as a result of the minority who want to cause harm to the club.

We therefore look to you for your full support in identifying any person as described and look forward to a close working relationship with you for the future

Wow, now that's a gem Gemmel.

The club calling in the Police because their fans are revolting...

Well, shouldn't come as a surprise, we've been saying that for years

is the story about Redkrapp being mugged the other day on this forum . if so my apologies

Redknapp, 63, was in Madrid to see the Spanish capital's two main teams, Real and Atletico, play in the Copa del Rey.

He said two men fell to their knees in front of him and tugged at his trouser legs to distract him while four others took money and items from his pockets.

Redknapp said he did not report the incident to police

I wonder why he did not report this to the ploice. maybe he has something to hide??????

is the story about Redkrapp being mugged the other day on this forum . if so my apologies

Redknapp, 63, was in Madrid to see the Spanish capital's two main teams, Real and Atletico, play in the Copa del Rey.

He said two men fell to their knees in front of him and tugged at his trouser legs to distract him while four others took money and items from his pockets.

Redknapp said he did not report the incident to police

I wonder why he did not report this to the ploice. maybe he has something to hide??????

maybe they weren't just tugging at his trousers while they were down there ?

Surly this is not POL? They would have bother organizing a f*ck in a brothel. not only that rules on there is, (Toe the party line and suck up or your OUT!)

Thats a bit rich coming from the people who continue to run pompeys finances with wreckless abandon

Sorry to post some facts on this thread but

Court 7 at Southwark Crown Court tomorrow - 10:30

http://www.courtserve.net/courtlists/current/crown/sthwk_T110125.01.htm

SITTING AT 10:30 AM

For Application for Dismissal of Charges

T20107134 REDKNAPP Henry J 48C21000020

MANDARIC Milan 48C21000210

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 - LINKED TO:

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan 48C23003310

T20097808 STORRIE Peter J 48C23015506

T20107415 STORRIE Peter J 48C60134910

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 DEFENDANTS NEED NOT ATTEND TODAY

Ooh what's this then?

I assume it's crossing the t's and dotting the i's for their respective court cases.

Storrie's tax case is something to look forward to at the end of the season

Oh, so that's why he got mugged in Spain. Couldn't attend the hearing because he's sorting out his own problems.....

And nothing to do with complex/lax/awkward extradition rules...............

Because of course he will be there in person

I'm sure you would steve.... i'm sure you would

Settle

Regarding Norris, Cotterill added: "A central midfield player would probably fit into the team quite nicely.

"I would like three permanent signings and two loan signings so there are five players I would like to bring in.

"But I would settle for four."

I'm sure you would steve.... i'm sure you would

Settle

Regarding Norris, Cotterill added: "A central midfield player would probably fit into the team quite nicely.

"I would like three permanent signings and two loan signings so there are five players I would like to bring in.

"But I would settle for four."

I'd like to have a sixsome with Allessandra Ambrosio, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Lucy Lui, and Salma Hayek. But I would settle for four of them.

It made me chukkle... http://frattonise.blogspot.com/2011/01/pompey-fans-call-for-storries.html

Pompey fans call for Storrie's reinstatement

A fans’ support group, The Pompey Truss, has called for the reinstatement of Pompey’s former chief executive Peter Storrie.

The shock move comes as fears for the club’s future continue to rise. A Truss spokesman, Mark Mywords, said Storrie’s skilful manipulation, creative accounting and tireless self-aggrandisement was just what was needed to help the club through these difficult times.

Mywords observed: “We need good players to get out of the rut we currently find ourselves in. We are not aiming high enough when it comes to player recruitment. Today, for example, we’ve been linked with Ipswich’s David Norris, while earlier in the week Darren Bent moved to Aston Villa.

“Steve Cotterill’s insistence that the club has no money and could not afford the wages of top Premiership players is a specious argument. We had no money and couldn’t afford the wages before but that didn’t stop Peter Storrie agreeing contracts which encouraged the top players to come down to the club.

“He even promised one or two of them that we would be playing in a new stadium in a couple of years. That’s the kind of creative negotiating skills we need now – not Cotterill and Lampitt’s stoic pragmatism.

“Storrie spent several years at the club working tirelessly and I’m sure Portsmouth FC holds a special place in his bank account. Now would be the time for him to come to the aid of the supporters over whose eyes he pulled down blue-and-white bobble hats for years.

“Cometh the hour, cometh the man. And I’m sure Mr Storrie could consolidate all our existing debts into one easy monthly liquidation.”

A spokesman for Mr Storrie said: “He can’t come to the phone right now, he’s doing his self-assessment tax form and won’t be available until the warmer weather."

Thats a good site. Liking the testimonials.

--------------------------------

e-Frattonise is the resurrection of the "seminal Pompey fanzine Frattonise" (copyright Sam Matterface) which was only ten bob to you mush in the late 80s and early 90s.

It's now even cheaper, coz it's online innit...

Of course, it's different people now. All the others are far too old.

Follow us on Twitter too: twitter.com/Frattonise

"Good to see Pompey fanzine Frattonise resurrected online..."

FourFourTwo magazine, via Twitter

I'd just love it if they brought back Frattonise"

Kevin Keegan, Scummer

"I invented fanzines. And the internet"

Harry Redknapp, non-entity

"Where's my f****** money?"

243 Pompey creditors, via the High Court

"I read e-Frattonise tirelessly..."

Peter Storrie, former chief executive and liar

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})