Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Starlet-wants-out-of-Blues.6701619.jp

Sinking ship... even the youngsters are turning them down.

Now what would be really funny is if he was joining us.

Cotterill: "I think the boy has been ill advised."

HAHA. Look in the mirror Steve, if you slag of his youth side team mates and freeze them out then of course he'll be having second thoughts.

Which one?

See post 36609 above

Sorry to post some facts on this thread but

Court 7 at Southwark Crown Court tomorrow - 10:30

http://www.courtserve.net/courtlists...T110125.01.htm

SITTING AT 10:30 AM

For Application for Dismissal of Charges

T20107134 REDKNAPP Henry J 48C21000020

MANDARIC Milan 48C21000210

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 - LINKED TO:

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan 48C23003310

T20097808 STORRIE Peter J 48C23015506

T20107415 STORRIE Peter J 48C60134910

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 DEFENDANTS NEED NOT ATTEND TODAY

See post 36609 above

Sorry to post some facts on this thread but

Court 7 at Southwark Crown Court tomorrow - 10:30

http://www.courtserve.net/courtlists...T110125.01.htm

SITTING AT 10:30 AM

For Application for Dismissal of Charges

T20107134 REDKNAPP Henry J 48C21000020

MANDARIC Milan 48C21000210

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan 48C23003310

T20097808 STORRIE Peter J 48C23015506

T20107415 STORRIE Peter J 48C60134910

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 DEFENDANTS NEED NOT ATTEND TODAY

Am I right in thinking that is just a request to drop the charges of contempt of court? It doesn't look like it's the actual tax case's. Still, would be interesting to find out more, like how it went and what it's all about n all that.

Is this thing still going on?

Yes

TSW Forum Members find it comforting to look into here from time to time and see reasoned debate, passionate arguments of a position, but most of all they like this thread for it's regular factual detail.

Others just stop by and stare in the same way you always slow down when there is a smash up on the Motorway.

It's comforting..

To know it happened to someone else

... and 13,345 of the best fans in the world turned out to support their team tonight and their reward - another loss; such a shame. (Don't know how insert smiley winky face)

don't forget that Burnley brought a few down

don't forget that Burnley brought a few down

about 600 Burnley fans there I think.

On a different note Andy Awford is taking over as manager of the Portsmouth Youth team.

That must be easy, the training sessions probably involve him lying on a deckchair next to an empty field

Oh deary me. Looks like Chinny's high-wage promotion push gamble is collapsing spectacularly. And the window closes in less than a week. Does he throw more dodgy money after bad in a desperate bid to get to 6th place, or throw in the towel now?

What is a loan shark to do?

Tick tock ......

about 600 Burnley fans there I think.

On a different note Andy Awford is taking over as manager of the Portsmouth Youth team.

That must be easy, the training sessions probably involve him lying on a deckchair next to an empty field

I guess he'll have Ciftci to look after now he has told them he is off in the summer and Cotterill has sent him to coventry. judas **** cranie springs to mind.

I know in December that they were also giving 1500 tickets to local school kids. Not sure if they are still doing it in January, but the attendances will only go down from now.

Sheffield Utd, Ipswich and Boro all below them and all capable of getting out of trouble.

I thought they had done enough this season to stay up, now I am not so sure. This could be a double bubble end to the season.

Sweepstake on who Cotterill blames for this latest defeat?

I'll take a tenner Houllier.

Cotterill: That ***** houllier told me the lad was pure quality and Villa would even pay half the wages. He was ****e, didn't have a clue, the lad was clueless and when he fooked up for the second goal, him and that little ***** cifti who was on the bench, ****ed themselves laughing. I'm not having it, I want answers (And 5 more players). Anyone got that tosser Houlliers mobile number,

Now promotion looks unlikely all bar an amazing run of results, what will happen next season for the Skates? How many seasons of parachute payments do they get? How much of that money will all the owners take for themselves before they sell up to some fan consortium ? Will they even stay up this season? Its always good to come and read this thread when Saints news isn't great.. Always cheers me up :)

Sweepstake on who Cotterill blames for this latest defeat?

The ENTIRE team.......

Steve Cotterill, whose side are without a win in seven and tumbling towards the drop zone.........

"That was the poorest performance of the season at home," he moaned.

"We didn't really warrant anything out of the game. We put Burnley under no pressure.

"Why? I don't know the honest answer to that at the moment because I don't think we had any performers.

"Credit to Burnley. They came here and did a job. They were the better team. I have no gripes with that. The only gripe I have is my team's performance."

QPR Away next I believe. Bottom 6 after that one probably. And a side tiring through the 'quality' over quantity policy. It's hilarious.

I called that a few weeks ago. I think the rest of the season is going to be very long and very hard for them. Week by week the likelihood of them getting involved in a relegation scrap goes up a notch every week

I'm still not sure about Cotterill's definition of 'quality'.

Another defeat at QPR and Chanrai's dream of an immediate return is dead in the water, then he's onto plan B, and I bet it doesn't involve big investment.

The business don't look too pretty for a new owner right now either.

But they are a good barometer of the world economy, there is every indication that we are heading for a double dip.

so we're talking about the loan players Sonko, Hogg, Dickinson, De Laet and Halford being on the pitch at the same time. That's 5 players. Have we got confirmation anywhere that the limit is 4? Are we sure it isn't 'you can't start a match with more than 4 loan players? Are we sure it applies to 'emergency loans'?

According to the write up on the beeb website, all 5 of those players were on the pitch between the 64th and 89th minute, between the time Dickinson came on for Kanu and Hogg being subbed for Hreidarsson.

Are there any contact details anywhere where a few of us can email the FL? ;)

Edited by JackFrost

so we're talking about the loan players Sonko, Hogg, Dickinson, De Laet and Halford being on the pitch at the same time. That's 5 players. Have we got confirmation anywhere that the limit is 4? Are we sure it isn't 'you can't start a match with more than 4 loan players? Are we sure it applies to 'emergency loans'?

According to the write up on the beeb website, all 5 of those players were on the pitch between the 64th and 89th minute, between the time Dickinson came on for Kanu and Hogg being subbed for Hreidarsson.

Are there any contact details anywhere where a few of us can email the FL? ;)

Amanda Craig

Customer Services Administrator

The Football League Limited

Email - enquiries@football-league.co.uk

www.football-league.co.uk

The fans seem worried that a points penalty could be on its way after fielding 5 loan players on the pitch at the same time last night :

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/Blues-hope-trip-away-can.6702477.jp

Don't forget the Poll in the bottom right corner.

What should Steve Cotterill do to rectify Pompey’s leaky defence?

39% The Mokoena - Rocha partnership is the way forward

16% Bring Hreidarsson into the side

20% Leaving Sonko on the bench would be a good start

25% Sign a new central defender

Proud to be one of the 25%!

Let's hope that the FA get to know about this extra loanee on the pitch though!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})