Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I would have thought any decent player with any ambition would be saying. "OK if I sign that makes nine players you got, who else you getting in?" Can't see anyone that is any good going there without knowing if they are going to be able to put out a side.

There you go again! Ponyboys looking at the negative, The other side(positive) player knows he will get a game For-sure,

Hows your recruiting cummin along? Knee-coal -ass managed to drag any strays in yet.

Dirty, vile, stinking ****ing cesspit of a club

just burn it all to the ****ing ground, ive had enough of this ****.

whats the point in letting this club continue, when all they do is **** all over the country and shove one up the football communities backside, its a ****ing disgrace and it must be stopped.

the russian mafia, FFS, how ****ing ridiculous is that...

just pull the ****ing trigger, because these ****s will just rape and rape until the whole game has become a total joke...

YOU DIRTY SKATE BASTARDS

whats the point in letting this club continue, when all they do is **** all over the country and shove one up the football communities backside, its a ****ing disgrace and it must be stopped.

just pull the ****ing trigger, because these ****s will just rape and rape until the whole game has become a total joke...

YOU DIRTY SKATE BASTARDS

Bad day?

YOU DIRTY SKATE BASTARDS

No wonder we get on so well xxx

YOU DIRTY SKATE BASTARDS

:D

So when are you and Mack going out for a pint?

There you go again! Ponyboys looking at the negative, The other side(positive) player knows he will get a game For-sure,

Hows your recruiting cummin along? Knee-coal -ass managed to drag any strays in yet.

Yes, it's quite worrying that the Cheats have now signed 2 players, whereas we haven't signed any yet.

Of course we do have some crumbs of comfort in comparing squads.

saintsfc.jpg

cheatsfc.jpg

Yes, it's quite worrying that the Cheats have now signed 2 players, whereas we haven't signed any yet.

saintsfc.jpg

cheatsfc.jpg

Can we add an extra coloumn, entitled 'Wages that can be afforded'?

if you sing loudly, get your mate to ring a bell, and stick some of your many fingers in your ears you can pretend that nothing is wrong!

That's the way to view this great new dawn for plucky little post-debt pompey.

Any of the few ready to recognise that the huge elephant is still sat in the corner, only now he's wearing a fur hat?

I know there aren't many of them but I don't hear much protest.

Are they all laundered and thieved out?

I certainly don't think many Championship strikers will be too worried about facing Pearce. That includes ours too.

In some ways Pearce is the sanest signing they have made in recent years. He's not a Prem player on Prem wages, he was a good deal because of the sell-on clause and his reasonable, but modest, talent (apparently they were fighting it out with the Posh for him)reflects something approaching their new reality.

Jason Pierce's interview on skates website;

“It’ll be amazing to play at a packed Fratton Park – something I’ve dreamed of. The fans are amazing here and still get behind you even when you’re not doing so well." - Think he needs to seperate dreams from reality, because apart from the south coast derby there will be no packed fratton!

He said: “There are some massive games in the league like the derby. I know what that means to the fans. I played against them with Bournemouth but this will be on another level.” - At least he does talk a bit of sense...

Jason Pierce's interview on skates website;

“It’ll be amazing to play at a packed Fratton Park – something I’ve dreamed of. The fans are amazing here and still get behind you even when you’re not doing so well." - Think he needs to seperate dreams from reality, because apart from the south coast derby there will be no packed fratton!

He said: “There are some massive games in the league like the derby. I know what that means to the fans. I played against them with Bournemouth but this will be on another level.” - At least he does talk a bit of sense...

He's a Chelsea fan, so to dream of playing in front of a capacity crowd at Fratton is a bit of a strange one. He's a nice guy and an alright player but I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Perhaps a solid League One signing...

saintsfc.jpg

cheatsfc.jpg

True, you have a fuller squad than we do but we've still got a pretty decent core to build on, and the players are now starting to come in. We probably won't pull up any tree's next season but I think we'll be ok. Where do you see yourselves finishing?

True, you have a fuller squad than we do but we've still got a pretty decent core to build on, and the players are now starting to come in. We probably won't pull up any tree's next season but I think we'll be ok. Where do you see yourselves finishing?

above you

let's not forget we were two divisions below them not long ago, they had billionaires and a new harbourdome on the way, we were penniless and facing closure.

And we could be above them again in six weeks time.

Whatever they say, and whenever it happens, that's gonna hurt.

He's a Chelsea fan, so to dream of playing in front of a capacity crowd at Fratton is a bit of a strange one.

tbf He joined Pompey as a youth player and was later let go. I'm sure he is delighted to have a second chance to play at Fratton Park, having spent a number of years trying to do just that, even if he is a Chelsea fan.

Edited by Matthew Le God

tbf He joined Pompey as a youth player and was later let go. I'm sure he is delighted to have a second chance to play at Fratton Park, having spent a number of years trying to do just that, even if he is a Chelsea fan.

I'm aware of all this.

David Nugget is off to Leicester. Hope someone's readying another screenshot of the squad list on Wikipedia...!

let's not forget we were two divisions below them not long ago, they had billionaires and a new harbourdome on the way, we were penniless and facing closure.

And we could be above them again in six weeks time.

Whatever they say, and whenever it happens, that's gonna hurt.

And lets not lose sight of this.

For 90% of fans on both sides, Saints have been the top South Coast Team for 55 out of the last 59 years. The last 4 years have proven to be false, but the scales have been balanced in super quick time.

What is they say about houses built on sand?

And lets not lose sight of this.

For 90% of fans on both sides, Saints have been the top South Coast Team for 55 out of the last 59 years. The last 4 years have proven to be false, but the scales have been balanced in super quick time.

What is they say about houses built on sand?

:lol: Great one!

Well, Oldnick was right after all.

Storries court case looks as if it has been kicked out. The court listing is "Trial Part heard" - "Case closed".

That was one avenue, where some modicum of fair play could have been applied.

There will be no justice.

Well, Oldnick was right after all.

Storries court case looks as if it has been kicked out. The court listing is "Trial Part heard" - "Case closed".

That was one avenue, where some modicum of fair play could have been applied.

There will be no justice.

Court 7 - sitting at 10:00 AM

BEFORE: HIS HONOUR JUDGE TESTAR

Trial (Part Heard)

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan

48C23003310

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981 - LINKED TO:

T20097808 STORRIE Peter

48C23015506

T20107415 STORRIE Peter

48C60134910

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981

Can't see where this one's closed?

Court 7 - sitting at 10:00 AM

BEFORE: HIS HONOUR JUDGE TESTAR

Trial (Part Heard)

T20107431 MANDARIC Milan

48C23003310

T20097808 STORRIE Peter

48C23015506

T20107415 STORRIE Peter

48C60134910

Order made under Contempt of Court Act 1981

Can't see where this one's closed?

What's all that about the contempt of court act 1981? A cursory glance shows that it is to do with information being leaked about the deliberations or discussions of the jury. Anybody know what this is all about?

Found this on Google, but you'd need to log in to gain further info on it. This suggests that the hearing was finished, although on 21st or 24th is unclear. But as I asked, why no press coverage of the outcome?

21 Jun 2011 – T20107431 T20097808 T20107415, milan mandaric peter storrie andrew mehmet, For Hearing - Hearing finished - 09:58. 24-06-2011, Southwark, 9, T20097751 ...

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/crown-court-lists-results.php