Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Yes, but despite Chinny circling like a vulture, ready to strip clean what's left on the rotten carcass, everything is just hunky dory at Cheats FC. The Russina mafia have nothing but the best interests of the club at heart, despite not actually owning that much.

Just ask pfc123.

They are flogging the dead horse for their own personal gain..... yet there can only be one conclusion.

It reminds me a little of this particular scene from a reasonably obscure mid-90's cartoon.

[video=youtube;bP-cnSYoSBs]

There's only so much that festering corpse can take.

Edited by Colinjb

The Russina mafia have nothing but the best interests of the club at heart, despite not actually owning that much.

Nor do they at Saab, Spyker, or any other business they are ''involved'' with, it seems.

13107673.jpg

:lol:

I presume the spread legs are in honour of Avram's achievements.

I guess it makes sense that they didn't put very much effort into producing this, bearing in mind they only have to manufacture about a dozen or so for their entire squad.

Don't know why the fans are so unhappy about the shirt, especially the one side. You'd think the Blue few would have got used to seeing a bunch of Right (únts by now

And the change of ownership means that Chanrai can now take money out even if the Russians can't

What money?

A Mr Gaydamak's accounts were frozen until he lost a massive court case so the only legal access to those frozen funds was if he was forced by a court ruling to pay out those damages - to a certain Mr Chanrai.

And the amount payable and retrieved from those frozen bank accounts was very similar to Chanrai's immediate and alleged loan into pompey.

But you keep saying he's a loan shark and wants his £17m back. If it was all a ruse to get money owed to him by Gaydamak he's already had it hasn't he? And if that's why he came into the club in the first place why would Gaydamak not just sell out to him straight away instead of refusing and selling to al Fahim? Your theory is laughable. Is he a l,oan shark or a partner of Gaydamak? According to you he's both, depending on which weird, paranoid conspiracy you're trotting out and it changes from day to day

Very clever, seemingly working against each other BUT in reality working together to get around legislation and move money you previously couldn't get at....

Chanrai is now a poor old creditor again, he's owed loan repayments, so by stepping aside six inches, the hard-done-by loan shark has just jumped himself back up the queue and is assured preferential treatment from the new company that he has personally placed in charge.

He's jumped no queue. The FL (after pressure from Pompey fans) told him he could either have the club OR become a secured creditor, not both. You "all knowledgable" gimps on here seem to have missed this piece of info

He has controlled the club from the day he put in loans, he remained in full control throughout administration and is still in charge even though he doesn't even own the club - and in reality, he never has!

The business owed him money, he took it over - reluctantly!

But you said it was all a ploy with Gaydamak? And he's not put a penny into the club. You are so wrong on everything, constantly pontificating about the subject trying to look knowledgable

The Russians have no doubt got money to launder so of course they'll be putting in outrageous bids and paying PL rejects absurd wages. It's when the laundered money runs out (again) that the fun will pick up again.

Can you answer me a question. Antonov owns banks and CSO own many different companies. If they wanted to launder money, why would they buy a football club to do it and not just do it through one of the other companies. And even if they specifically wanted a football club to launder money, why chose a club that is under the most financial scrutiny of any club in the FL?

They've signed Norris and Pearce I think?

Norris a very good player when on form but starting to get over the hill and being paid absurd wages.

Absurd wages? How much a week is he being paid then? I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

So, let me see if I've got the timeline right or not.....

Gaydamak bought the club - we all knew that it was daddy's money, and this has been confirmed now I believe.

Daddy gets into a bit of trouble and has his assets seized - about £17m worth IIRC.

So wrong it's laughable.

A cunning plan is hatched by daddy to get his best buddy [Chainrai], to pretend they hate each other, they've had a little fight and to get chainrai to sue daddy for circa £17m.

Eventually this suit is succesful and the assets totaling £17m are released to chainrai.

Except as the assets Gaydamak had frozen were way more than this your silly conspiracy theory makes no sense whatsoever.

Sadly this took longer than was expected, so chainrai couldn't take over the club straight away - why would he want to put his own money in! So, along comes Mr Whippy and his very wealthy backers, who incidentally weren't wealthy, or in fact backers!

Except it was Shinawatra who was very wealthy but wouldn't pass the FAPPT so dropped out. But go on, please

That goes pear shaped so Mr Whippy bails out and runs away to Russia to a chess conference, where lo and behold daddy is hiding out!

So Fahim is a friend of Gaydamak now too?

Along comes the fake sheik, who doesn't actually exist, just a random guy vouching to be his brother - most of us suspected it was Chainrai all along! Chainrai then 'loans' the fake sheik who doesn't exist £17m to keep the club running - the assets he 'won' from daddy have now been liquidated and he has the cash avaiable.

The fake sheik then defaults on the loan - well, you would really, being non existent, there is no way to pay the repayments - so chainrai becomes a 'reluctant' owner! He immediately puts the club into admin - it had been trading insolvently for six months or so, but those pesky assets needed liquidating!

Now the club is in admin, chainrai's loan is now a secure creditor, so daddy will get his £17m back!

That's the most ridiculously convoluted unnecessary conspiracy plot I've ever had the misfortune to hear. LOL

So, what's in it for the Russians?

I'm guessing they are indebted to daddy, so they've got a choice to do this and keep their fingers, or go swimming with the fishes!

It's a big old, far reaching conspiracy this one, isn't it? All we need is David Icke

The Prem breathes a huge sigh of relief, if convicted Yeung will only have become an unfit and improper person while in charge of a Championship club! - the Prem brand is still squeaky clean.

Not sure where they go if he is proven to be a criminal, that would make a mockery of the FaPPT.....like we didn't know.

Presumably the club would have a problem as they would have to be immediately sold, unless the authorities just let him carry on regardless.

I see the authorities sitting on their hands, maybe sending a stern letter - and denying they are incompetent.

Another nail in the coffin of the FaPPT, though I doubt if you can still see any wood on the lid of that particular item.

So you're saying the FAPPT should work like the Tom Cruise film Minority Report and predict what offences someone will commit in the future? PMSL. You don't have a good grasp on the FAPPT do you?

There's no way a loan shark surrenders all control without seeing his money.

The child-maimer held onto land to protect the money owed to him, Chanrai is the cleverest bloke there and will have retained leverage - probably the ground, possibly his legal claim to 4/5ths of any transfer income.

He now has the added power of being a creditor near the top of the list for payments.

The owners cannot take money out until he is paid.

Chanrai took control the day he loaned money, AA followed his orders throughout admin - he is still in control today.

He's not a secured creditor. Keep up

For the first time this thread has been found wanting "]

The funniest quote of them all. "For the first time"?????????

ROTFPMSL.

You pretentious bunch of tvvats. Sitting on here slapping each other on the back for you investigative prowess and getting it wrong time and time and time again.

Hi Corpse, welcome back.

HAve you got any response to all the quotes of yours from lots of pages back?

I'm sure someone will be happy to copy and paste them all to keep you up to date if you 'missed' them during your exile!

This link here, just go down a little.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?14620-Pompey-Takeover-Saga&p=935910#post935910

Thanks for the reminder of your existance Corp-ho. You really have brought so much much to this thread, and all of it utter drivel!!! It must be nice to think you are an authority though, even though you have been overwhelmingly proven to be as credible as labour financial policy.

Edited by Colinjb

jees haven't they knocked down their shiity (sorry atmospheric) ground yet and built a shiney new supermarket in its place .. far more useful .. what's that on their shirt ? .. Krappa and Gob****e .. sums em up perfectly

You pretentious bunch of tvvats. Sitting on here slapping each other on the back for you investigative prowess and getting it wrong time and time and time again.

I'm sure Javier Saviola/Diego Maradona/Royston Drenthe/Joey Barton/ Benjani/Michael Johnson/Edu/Manuel Fernandes/Gary O'Neil/Edin Dzeko/Mirel Radio/Ronald Zubar/Blaise Matuidi/a £130 million stadium or your prospective buyer that's 10 times richer than Abramovich might have something to say about that

Edited by JackFrost

Absurd wages? How much a week is he being paid then? I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

So you're saying the FAPPT should work like the Tom Cruise film Minority Report and predict what offences someone will commit in the future? PMSL. You don't have a good grasp on the FAPPT do you?

ROTFPMSL.

Pipe down you disgusting little ****.

Just read over all the names of owners you have listed in your mug post, your just a nothing and you love being arse ****ed by international con artists in the pusuit of living TCWTB dream.

You question some of our members satirical theories yet you forget banging on about maradona and riquelme - which is no surprise as you are a dirty cheating skate bastard who cant see further than another round of child maiming landmines in angola to fund grandpa kanu for another year.

You have had half a dozen embarrassing owners who have taken you skate bastards for a ride and yet your whacking on the lipstick for another round around the back of gaddys frogmore office.

Hows your harbourdrome coming along you small time jokers?

I hope your looking forward to getting Ben Haims autograph next season, you can find him amognst the thousands of empty seats earning his £40k a week... its gonna be great down at fratton as long as the safety inspectors dont shut it down. Before long, you can pitch up in moneyfields where a joke failure of a football club like the DCSBs belong.

You should feel nothing but shame and disgust towards the incestuous club you support, as it continues to screw over its creditors and deny local childrens cancer charities of vital funding, hell even terry the builder got done over by the rabies infested misfit football club.

so you now have the russian mafia running the laundry, well ****ing done corp, you always bang on about the skate fans influencing the FA/FL on policy and the fppt, and its really paid off in securing these viscous gangsters... might as well go and pop some ****ing champagne (special brew to you), the good times are back and the taxmans gonna be raped once again.

World football associates pompey with corruption and deceit. Dodgy deals spreading accross the continent like bundle of russian railway cash and the big boys just carry on using the peter storrie vehicle because they know the fans are too busy smashing up their own town or sisters to realise.

Fratton park is falling down, and you are a filthy dog retard skate bastard, and I hope you choke.

Hi Corpse, welcome back.

HAve you got any response to all the quotes of yours from lots of pages back?

I'm sure someone will be happy to copy and paste them all to keep you up to date if you 'missed' them during your exile!

I'll comment on the quotes later on if someone posts them.

However, I haven't been away, I've posted on the site pretty much every day. I took some inspiration from quite a few of your posters on here who used to brag about posting on Pompey boards posing as our fans to wind us up so quite some time ago I followed their lead and registered on here from another ISP as a Saints fan. I've been posting on this thread and on the main board for quite a while. It's been quite a laugh watching Saints fans lapping up some of the absolute drivel I've posted, probably funniest when some of your fans (including a few of the main contributors on this very thread) PM'ing me for ITK titbits that have then appearewd on here as pearls of wisdom when in fact they were so laughable it's hard to believe anyone would believe them. PMSL

I gave up posting as CH because of the joyless experience this board has become, something echoed by your own fans on the main board. Pretentious, posturing ****ing know alls/ know nothings, driven by the sheer deluded belief that your club somehow "belongs" in the top flight.

It's been fun and I'll continue to have my fun on here. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your lot this season. Can't wait to see the Barcelona of England or whatever it is you were bigging yourselves up as and once the sell out 45,000 seat stadium gets built I'll be cheering that on too.

Bye ladies

However, I haven't been away, I've posted on the site pretty much every day. I took some inspiration from quite a few of your posters on here who used to brag about posting on Pompey boards posing as our fans to wind us up so quite some time ago I followed their lead and registered on here from another ISP as a Saints fan. I've been posting on this thread and on the main board for quite a while. It's been quite a laugh watching Saints fans lapping up some of the absolute drivel I've posted, probably funniest when some of your fans (including a few of the main contributors on this very thread) PM'ing me for ITK titbits that have then appearewd on here as pearls of wisdom when in fact they were so laughable it's hard to believe anyone would believe them. PMSL

I gave up posting as CH because of the joyless experience this board has become, something echoed by your own fans on the main board. Pretentious, posturing ****ing know alls/ know nothings, driven by the sheer deluded belief that your club somehow "belongs" in the top flight.

It's been fun and I'll continue to have my fun on here. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your lot this season. Can't wait to see the Barcelona of England or whatever it is you were bigging yourselves up as and once the sell out 45,000 seat stadium gets built I'll be cheering that on too.

Bye ladies

Would need to be a full member to send/recieve PM's - this guy is a liar!

I'm sure Javier Saviola/Diego Maradona/Royston Drenthe/Joey Barton/ Benjani/Michael Johnson/Edu/Manuel Fernandes/Gary O'Neil/Edin Dzeko/Mirel Radio/Ronald Zubar/Blaise Matuidi/a £130 million stadium or your prospective buyer that's 10 times richer than Abramovich might have something to say about that

You are a long-proven laughing stock on here, and your delusional rants sums up a lot of (not all) Pompey fans up perfectly. You swallowed all the crap about 150,000 capacity megadromes and Diego Maradona whole.

And you call us "a pretentious bunch of ****s". That has to be the most ironic comment I've ever seen on here LOL

Edited by JackFrost

This link here, just go down a little.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?14620-Pompey-Takeover-Saga&p=935910#post935910

Thanks for the reminder of your existance Corp-ho. You really have brought so much much to this thread, and all of it utter drivel!!! It must be nice to think you are an authority though, even though you have been overwhelmingly proven to be as credible as labour financial policy.

Post 36357 in this link

Away you go Corp

Edited by JackFrost

Hello Charlie. ;)

I think a bit of mythology has developed but here are a few Crop Ho gems to lol at:

Not going to heppen, certainly not signing Eto'o/ Villa etc but wouldn't be surprised to see Maradona acting as some sort of "ambassador" (call it what you want) for PFC

lol

But I thought no-one would buy Pompey Nick. You told me so repeatedly and so did the Romsey Retard. You kept saying you were a much more attractive proposition.

Don't worry, I've read he's only 10 times as wealthy as Abramovich

lol

Yeah, it's way too high although our turnover for last year was £70m (!) and with the players that are out of contract in the summer such as Campbell, Lauren and Kanu who are big earners we'll shave around £15m off the wage bill. Even allowing for some replacements to come in that will take us down to around 60% of our income which is the Prem's guideline.

like that ever happened.

Keep up doofus, it's not Riquelme, it's Saviola.

Players Out:

Hreidarsson - Celtic/ Reading

Sol Campbell - Newcastle/ Villareal

Utaka - Rangers/ Lens/ Rennes

Kanu - Fiorentina/ Ajax (£2m!!!)

Lauren - AEK Athens/ Bolton/ Wigan

Kranjcar - Arsenal

Players In:

Saviola/ Drenthe - Real Madrid (Loan)

Joey Barton (£3m)/ Benjani/ Michael Johnson (£6m combined) (Man City)

Edu - Valencia (Loan)

Manuel Fernandes - Valencia (£6m)

Gary O'Neil - Boro (£4.5m)

Edin Dzeko - Wolfsburg (£7m)

Mirel Radio - Steaua Bucharest (£4.5m)

Ronald Zubar - Marseille (£6m)

Aruna Dindane - Lens (£6m)

Blaise Matuidi - St Etienne (£8m)

Well you got Dindane in the end, lolz all round

Was told late last night that the SA group looking to buy us had a hitch in their plans but that they now have the finance to buy the club pretty much in place. They have around £60m and Gaydamak wants £65m. Have been told that the deal should (unless something else crops up) happen some time in January. Have also been told that this group don't want Adams and that he's likely to be moved out before the deal is announced. So keep watching.

think you should sack your source.

I've been told that Pompey's financial situation is nowhere near as bad has been suggested by the media. Gaydamak sold his stake in one of his other companies for £35m recently (Antanta Pioglobal if anyone wants to look it up) so while he won't want to use all of that cash on PFC it gives him some breathing space if it's needed in an emergency.

bless

PMSL. So when Storrie says this he's the man to listen to but when he says we have no financial problems and that we won't be selling players in January you tell me he's a liar and that we're going bust. I love the way you lot change your tune when it suits you.

mega lolz

Unfortunately for me it looks as though the Chinese group (whose bid isapparently still on the table) are going to be outbid by the South African offer (see story below from the South African newspaper). Would rather the Chinese lot won as they seem prepared to put more into the club but Gaydamak will make more from the African one, not just initially but also an involvement in any stadium that's built. There's also a group from the UAE sniffing around who met with Gaydamak last week. Looks like I've ended up with egg foo yung on my face over the date on this one but I'm still willing to bet that we get new owners before you do.

words fail me

There were several groups/ individuals who have been looking at buying Pompey. The German group were one of them, as dear old Nick Nack confirmed he'd heard. The Arab group that were going to buy Charlton were also interested but dropped out when Gaydamak wanted a company he has interests in to be given the building contract for the new stadium. There was also a group backed by money from the Rausing family (owners of the Tetrapak, richest family in Britain I believe) and a couple of others. However, I've been told that a deal ha now been done and will be announced within a couple of weeks.

it keeps on coming

If the buyers are from the four groups I was told about I don't think spending £130m on a stadium will make much of a dent in their finances.

keep dreaming

Nick, nice to get into a decent & sensible conversation with you for once. The £130m you quote is not just for the stadium. The plans also include a 10,000 seat arena for concerts and also other commercial developments (I assume retail, bars etc). Finding a buyer doesn't seem to be a problem, we have at least four groups sniffing around and like I said earlier, I'm told a deal will be done before Xmas. Haven't heard about Germans but if you move a little further North in Europe you wouldn't be too far wrong from the group leading the pack at the moment.

so which non-existent group were leading the non-existent pack? The scandinavian Al-Faraj?

I've been told that there are three bids on the table for Pompey. One is a Thai group, one is a Russian guy whose name I've been told but won't repeat on here (he's very, very wealthy though - we're talking multiple billions) and the third is in all likelihood not arabs but Hong Kong Chinese - again mega Billions.

go on, you may as well spill the beans now?

Good to see what Stuey said - that mega rich investors wouldn't be lining up to buy Pompey - coming true isn't it? He's a genius that Stuey

Maybe Stuey was right in the end eh?

There you go Corpse, since you asked for it. Care to respond this time rather than canoing off to Panama like you did last time?

Meanwhile back in the real world the court case continues and looks like it Milan's turn in the dock today

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/xhibit/southwark.htm

Court 7 T20107431 MILAN MANDARIC

Anyone know when arry's case is supposed to start? I think it was interfering with his plans to go on TH's preseason tour to SA so I guess it must either start fairly soon after the Peter and Milan show or possibly just overlap?

Bye ladies

As if you could resist putting your name up on here Lol.

I've had a very enjoyable time reading the various assorted fantasies that you indulged yourself with, as revisited by Gingeletiss' link a few posts up.

Somewhat ironic you accusing posters on here for their lack of investigative prowess when you yourself have been spouting so much drivel and getting it so wrong time and time again.

If I were you, I'd hide myself away from all of those who have seen what a cock you are. But thankfully, I'm not you and also thankfully, I support a club that is owned by decent people and not crooks.

Whilst you're on here, perhaps you can fill us in on the plans of the Russian mafia for you, so that we can revisit your fantasies again in a year's time perhaps and have even more belly laughs at your and Pompey's expense.

Well there you go, if you ever want to stop Corp Ho posting on here all we have to do is re-post ASIS's selection of classic Corp Ho quotes.

Amazing coincidence that once again, he's gone all so quiet when questioned on his previous ramblings

Meanwhile, in La La land;

- Norris is yet to be confirmed officially.

- Genius tactician Steve Cotterill has earmarked Jason Pearce, a central defender by trade to play as a... central defender.

- Their new kits have a stencilled image of a Frogmore Road lady-of-the-night on it's shoulders

- No-one knows if Kanu is retired from international football or club football... or both

- fans favourite Joel Ward has come back from a LA training camp a much, much better player. In 28 days work.

- Pompey have decided to charge £17 for a first round, midweek cup game versus Barnet. I think I'm going to go to this, just to take pictures of how empty the ground will be.

- Perhaps the most amusing article is here, which confirms what we all thought; Brave Pompey's rise from the ashes of administration and commitment to bringing through their own youth players. It's definitely going to work - Awful's already shown them videos of "how Barcelona do it".

Edited by Crab Lungs

Bye ladies

Oh purleaze! Credit this board with the level of intelligence that you display and that would be believable - BUT this is the real world you deluded fantasist.

If this experience is joyless then you are both welcome and very accustomed to it...please continue to heap misery upon yourself and your pathetic, cretinous toilet of an excuse for a 'club'

- Perhaps the most amusing article is here, which confirms what we all thought; Brave Pompey's rise from the ashes of administration and commitment to bringing through their own youth players. It's definitely going to work - Awful's already shown them videos of "how Barcelona do it".

The 16-year-olds are taking the next step on the long road to becoming professional footballers.

They are Liam Triggs, Jack Maloney, Nick Awford, Josh Warren, Kane Cook, George Branford and Adam Webster.

So to make up 7 they even had to drag in Andy's son? Perhaps Clotterill will be using this technique to ensure that the few have a full team this season :D

You are a long-proven laughing stock on here, and your delusional rants sums up a lot of (not all) Pompey fans up perfectly. You swallowed all the crap about 150,000 capacity megadromes and Diego Maradona whole.

And you call us "a pretentious bunch of ****s". That has to be the most ironic comment I've ever seen on here LOL

You forgot Eugene Bopp :lol:

its on our Official Site now with piccies dude ;)

hope your all well here :)

On the level and square to be honest! Kind of guessed things must be on the up down your way what with the fecktard Ho reappearing. He's an absolute embarassment to you lot, tale is that TCWTB won't even stand near him!

If you see Ho give him a slap on the back from me.

ROTFPMSL.

Regardless of the minutiae you continue to be a laughing stock and continue to be owned by international people of ill-repute. No doubt they were attracted by the huge commercial potential of PFC... :lol:

Oh, and you're an obnoxious ****, but thanks for the laughs.

I'll precis the Private Eye article...

It starts by describing Antonov as the "latest colourful foreigner to find our loss-making football clubs irresistible". It also describes Portsmouth's recent owners as "Sacha Gaydamak and the business associates of his Russian-based father Arkady". Hmm...!

It mentions that the FSA did not want Bankas Snoras, Antonov's Lithuanian bank doing business in the UK. It notes the FSA's justification for its banning of Snoras as being that Snoras repeatedly gave "misleading and incomplete" answers to the FSA. The FSA went on to say:

"These failures are not an isolated instance but are examples of an ongoing pattern of behaviour by institutions controlled by Antonov..."

Also mentions the Swedish authorities' concerns about Antonov's links to Russian organised crime and mentions that someone tried to assassinate his dad.

Oh, and Conversgroup Holding (UK) are late filing their first accounts.

Article concludes with, "But what has all this to do with football? Clearly nothing."

Edited by benjii

I gave up posting as CH because of the joyless experience this board has become

Are you sure Ho? Are you sure it's not simply that everyone was laughing at you for being an odious ****, with a penchant for getting things wrong?

Can't wait to see the Barcelona of England or whatever it is you were bigging yourselves up as and once the sell out 45,000 seat stadium gets built I'll be cheering that on too.

I'm sure emulating Barcelona was mentioned with regard to bringing younsters through, nothing more. I understand that's a difficult concept for the Few, but as you're smart enough to get paid for spreading as much compost on your garden as you do on here, I'm sure you can cope.

PS. I don't think you're really in a position to wind anyone up about a stadium, or did I miss the grand opening of the Harbourdome?

You know, it's hard to believe how many times I've had to explain this to you investigative genius' on here but I'll do it one last time. I used to post a regular "Pompey Transfer Gossip" post, mostly when Redknapp was here because we got linked to so many players. For some reason, many of you (not all, some even tried to put the rest right but apparently you're too stupid to understand) seemed to think I was saying we were going to sign each and every one of these players. It was GOSSIP from various PAPERS & WEBSITES. Take the Saviola one. Quite a few papers and websites posted that one, including quotes from the clubs. Here's one now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1113002/Portsmouth-line-Real-Madrid-striker-Javier-Saviola-replace-Jermain-Defoe.html

or this one about Fiorentina wanting Kanu for £2m

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1113002/Portsmouth-line-Real-Madrid-striker-Javier-Saviola-replace-Jermain-Defoe.html

Incidentally, I never once said Maradona would be coming. In fact it's even in the quotes you posted from me. I said fahim was supposed to be good friends with him and wouldn't be surprised if he was used in some kind of ambassador role like Mandaric did with George Best for us. In the same post I also said there was no way we'd be signing people like Eto'o etc.

Lastly, the thing about Fahim being 10 times richer than Abramovic was in response to a post someone made about his claimed wealth. If he was 10 times richer than Abramovic he'd be wealthier than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined so you'd think most people would understand the laughter behind that claim. Except you apparently

Now, what are these absurd wages we're paying Norris that you and no-one else has found out about?

It was GOSSIP, hence the thread titles.

quote_icon.pnganothersaininsouthsea viewpost-right.png

I think a bit of mythology has developed but here are a few Crop Ho gems to lol at:

quote_icon.pngCorporate Ho

Not going to heppen, certainly not signing Eto'o/ Villa etc but wouldn't be surprised to see Maradona acting as some sort of "ambassador" (call it what you want) for PFC

So I didn't say Maradona would be coming as manager and have explained the comment in the above posts. All clear?

But I thought no-one would buy Pompey Nick. You told me so repeatedly and so did the Romsey Retard. You kept saying you were a much more attractive proposition.

Don't worry, I've read he's only 10 times as wealthy as Abramovich

Again, already explained above

Yeah, it's way too high although our turnover for last year was £70m (!) and with the players that are out of contract in the summer such as Campbell, Lauren and Kanu who are big earners we'll shave around £15m off the wage bill. Even allowing for some replacements to come in that will take us down to around 60% of our income which is the Prem's guideline.

Err, it did happen. But when the bank stopped the credit facility it hammered us

Keep up doofus, it's not Riquelme, it's Saviola.

See post above and link to original article

Players Out:

Hreidarsson - Celtic/ Reading

Sol Campbell - Newcastle/ Villareal

Utaka - Rangers/ Lens/ Rennes

Kanu - Fiorentina/ Ajax (£2m!!!)

Lauren - AEK Athens/ Bolton/ Wigan

Kranjcar - Arsenal

Players In:

Saviola/ Drenthe - Real Madrid (Loan)

Joey Barton (£3m)/ Benjani/ Michael Johnson (£6m combined) (Man City) (etc)

Transfer GOSSIP as explained above Here's a link to the Drenthe story

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/sport/111574/PORTSMOUTH-boss-Tony-Adams-is-poised-to-sign-Real-Madrid-midfielder-Royston-Drenthe-on-loan-until-the-end-of-the-season.html

Transfer GOSSIP as explained above. Here's a link to the Drenthe story. If you genuinely think I was saying we'd sign all these players we'd have had a squad of about 5000 players

Was told late last night that the SA group looking to buy us had a hitch in their plans but that they now have the finance to buy the club pretty much in place. They have around £60m and Gaydamak wants £65m. Have been told that the deal should (unless something else crops up) happen some time in January. Have also been told that this group don't want Adams and that he's likely to be moved out before the deal is announced. So keep watching.

Not sure what happened to the SA bid. It was pretty well documented in all the papers. Deals fall through. Like yours with Paul Allen and DIC - PMSL

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/nov/11/portsmouth-premierleague

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Corporate Ho

I've been told that Pompey's financial situation is nowhere near as bad has been suggested by the media. Gaydamak sold his stake in one of his other companies for £35m recently (Antanta Pioglobal if anyone wants to look it up) so while he won't want to use all of that cash on PFC it gives him some breathing space if it's needed in an emergency.

If the bank hadn't have pulled the plug we'd have been OK. Needed to reduce the wage bill but manageable.

Corporate Ho

PMSL. So when Storrie says this he's the man to listen to but when he says we have no financial problems and that we won't be selling players in January you tell me he's a liar and that we're going bust. I love the way you lot change your tune when it suits you.

Not sure what your point is here. I was saying that you were changing your attitudes to Storrie depending on what he was saying. A bit difficult for you to grasp maybe?

Originally Posted by Corporate Ho

Unfortunately for me it looks as though the Chinese group (whose bid isapparently still on the table) are going to be outbid by the South African offer (see story below from the South African newspaper). Would rather the Chinese lot won as they seem prepared to put more into the club but Gaydamak will make more from the African one, not just initially but also an involvement in any stadium that's built. There's also a group from the UAE sniffing around who met with Gaydamak last week. Looks like I've ended up with egg foo yung on my face over the date on this one but I'm still willing to bet that we get new owners before you do.

See report from the Guardian on the South Africans. And one of your own posters recently talked about hearing about a bid from the chinese for us

Nick, nice to get into a decent & sensible conversation with you for once. The £130m you quote is not just for the stadium. The plans also include a 10,000 seat arena for concerts and also other commercial developments (I assume retail, bars etc). Finding a buyer doesn't seem to be a problem, we have at least four groups sniffing around and like I said earlier, I'm told a deal will be done before Xmas. Haven't heard about Germans but if you move a little further North in Europe you wouldn't be too far wrong from the group leading the pack at the moment.

I assume this is meant to be me saying that the stadium was definitely going to happen. I was explaining to dear old Nick Nack that the £130m that someone had mentioned after seeing the plans included other developments besides the stadium. And it seems Nick Nack had heard about a bid from a German group in his post too.

I've been told that there are three bids on the table for Pompey. One is a Thai group, one is a Russian guy whose name I've been told but won't repeat on here (he's very, very wealthy though - we're talking multiple billions) and the third is in all likelihood not arabs but Hong Kong Chinese - again mega Billions.

Shinawatra was Thai, was never told the name though so can't confirm it was him. Hong Kong chinese - where's Chainrai based?

As for the Russian guy, his name was Chalva Tchigirinski. At the time he owned 51% in Sibir. His right hand man in most of his business dealings was a guy called Roberto Avondo. Join the dots yourself.

There you go girls. I'm still waiting for answers from you about how you know what salary Norris is on, why CSI would buy Pompey to launder money when it would be so much easier for them to do it via any number of other companies, what the conspiracy story behind Chainrai, CSI and the Gaydamaks is supposed to have changed to today and which nationality of girls Crab Lungs finally decided was sexiest after PM'ing me to ask my advice

Bye now, see you on the main board XX

There you go girls. I'm still waiting for answers from you about how you know what salary Norris is on, why CSI would buy Pompey to launder money when it would be so much easier for them to do it via any number of other companies, what the conspiracy story behind Chainrai, CSI and the Gaydamaks is supposed to have changed to today and which nationality of girls Crab Lungs finally decided was sexiest after PM'ing me to ask my advice [/size]

Lmfao, let's see this PM! I don't remember it, but I probably did tap you up for some suggestions, what with you being so well travelled 'n' all..

Bloody hell... its sure taken you a lot of time to think up all of your responses! :lol:

If you've been masquerading on the Main Board as someone else, why is it you've been signing in on your Corp Ho username as seen by several on here regularly, surely you wouldn't have needed to if you had another Account?

There you go girls. I'm still waiting for answers from you about how you know what salary Norris is on, why CSI would buy Pompey to launder money when it would be so much easier for them to do it via any number of other companies, what the conspiracy story behind Chainrai, CSI and the Gaydamaks is supposed to have changed to today and which nationality of girls Crab Lungs finally decided was sexiest after PM'ing me to ask my advice

Here's one rather lengthy suggestion

http://www.rumafia.com/material.php?id=220

If the bank hadn't have pulled the plug we'd have been OK. Needed to reduce the wage bill but manageable.

That one quote sums you and the vast majority of the few up. I'm sure that Peter Storrie probably used that line to.....

Absolutely ****ing unbelieveable

Bloody hell... its sure taken you a lot of time to think up all of your responses! :lol:

If you've been masquerading on the Main Board as someone else, why is it you've been signing in on your Corp Ho username as seen by several on here regularly, surely you wouldn't have needed to if you had another Account?

Exactly.

The pr*t is a deluded fantasist.... but I think that most of us knew that anyway.