Our Position Or Pompey's?

Daren W

jesus even some of their fans are delusional..

one thinks this..

One only has to look at the poor way that the sop expresses his thoughts, the poor grammar and spelling to know that he is a typical product of the state education system of Skatesville. Apart from not teaching him those things, either the schools have failed to teach him the elements of comprehension, or the genes that he has inherited from his parents' inbreeding has rendered his brain unable to string together a cogent thought process. ;) Sad, really.

SAF is a farking legend....

You Wes and the others are loving this....

But not as much as me who has watched it all while being able to say "Told You So" since the beginning. :partyman: :smt082

I ain't gloating because I saw it coming, I'm just finding it all feeds into a series of fantastically funny moments after so many years of gloom and doom at our end of the M27...

I'm luvin' it

The Cancelled fans 'meeting' is back on,same time same place,a bit of u-turn somewhat.

Oh and they won't be buying David Villa until after January....

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cms_ref=home&goto=news&qs_article_id=2911

Apologies if already posted,just got in from shoplifting in pompey.

Edited by saint lard

the fans meeting is back on....

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cms_ref=home&goto=news&qs_article_id=2911

this guy is a lunatic...he really is...talks about signing the likes of david villa

Even my PC has taste, it has rejected to show this or any news article. The only thing I saw was that 3k tickets are available for the Everton game. Can some quote the article so I can have a laugh?

What amazes me is that delldays has put forward reasonable and well thought out comments and not posted anything that isn't factual, and even in some sentances has a sympathetic tone - yet all he gets is abuse and most of the replies are barely coherent.

Ah well will just make it all the sweeter when the reality finally sinks in and we pass them in a few years time :D, provided they don't go bust all together of course

What amazes me is that delldays has put forward reasonable and well thought out comments and not posted anything that isn't factual, and even in some sentances has a sympathetic tone - yet all he gets is abuse and most of the replies are barely coherent.

Ah well will just make it all the sweeter when the reality finally sinks in and we pass them in a few years time :D, provided they don't go bust all together of course

thought you were on about my posts here..for a min then......:D

You Wes and the others are loving this....

But not as much as me who has watched it all while being able to say "Told You So" since the beginning. :partyman: :smt082

I ain't gloating because I saw it coming, I'm just finding it all feeds into a series of fantastically funny moments after so many years of gloom and doom at our end of the M27...

I'm luvin' it

Yes, respect for the little snippets you added from time to time. They all came to pass. What is interesting is seeing the change of tone on their fan forums, which have changed from euphoria to rebellion within a short time. There is talk of protests, boasts that we were amateurs when it came to mounting a campaign compared to them. I predict that the fake sheik is in for a right royal roasting tonight and that unless he can bullsh*t them into submission, he will come away from the meeting scarred by the experience.

One only has to look at the poor way that the sop expresses his thoughts, the poor grammar and spelling to know that he is a typical product of the state education system of Skatesville.

Oy! I taught in the state education system in Skatesville (well, Gosport). I even had a parent complain that he didn't want his child taught by a scummer!

Oy! I taught in the state education system in Skatesville (well, Gosport). I even had a parent complain that he didn't want his child taught by a scummer!

Well, those contributors to their fans' forums were obviously not your pupils. ;) Unless you taught some other subject other than English, that is.:smt036

not sure whether I want Storrie to go, he's the man who is ripping cash out of the club in huge quantities and deserves credit as the hilarious driving force behind where they find themselves now,

but then again,

if their creditors are lenient because of him being there and his departure would force them over the edge, then he can sod off now.

Either way it's hugely entertaining stuff, I think we may look back on this as a golden era for local rivalry.

Ding, ding, call Mr Fry, there's another little job brewing up but this time the shop is empty.

18 pages and still going strong. It just goes to show the stupidity of placing those original threads in the Lounge, but thankfully this one was worded a little differently and survived. It's now coming nicely to the boil. I wonder whether anybody who voted earlier that they would rather be in the Skates' shoes would change their mind now? Mind you, apparently even some of the Skates won't be in their shoes either. ;)

some will cling on to the fact we owe people money still

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=187521

Thanks for that link, TDD. I must confess to having had a good laugh at the sub-literate replies you enjoyed. I had never looked at their sites before and have concluded that those P***** fans never enjoyed the benefits of 11 years full time education. :confused:

They must have been bunking off. :p

Ref the link posted by St Lard, it asked for permission for pompey fc to store stuff on my computer.

Yea like that is going to happen :D:D

Just had a horrible thought, IF Storrie goes, the club goes into Admin and SAF has to sell

will it mean Storrie via his very rich consortium will then buy them and save them ???

Edited by Saint in Paradise

Why does that guy seem so sure we are not debt free? To get us out of the mire ML just had to sue the change in his massive pockets. **** pompey. We've been told on multiple ocasions that SFC is DEBT FREE, read it and weep you skate C U N T S!

They are in denial - a common psychiatric prognosis suffered by that lot down the road - along with an inferiority complex.

surely no one can believe a word he says.

Give me MJ any day of the week.

If the Pompey fans fall for his latest pack of lies they deserve everything they get.

to be fair..many seem past believing him now....funnily enough, some want to throw their shoes at him in disgust...pure arab style..haha

That is quite funny that they think we still have a massive debt now were not a PLC.....

What makes me laugh even more is just look at their forum compared to ours. Could you imagine some guy in Portsmouth being trusted with everyones £5 to set up the site?

If you read my previous post in this thread i was actually quite nice to them, said it is harsh to see another south club go that way etc.. But **** em if they want to be like that.

As pointed out we get a bigger attendence in division three then they do in the prem league. What do they need a new stadium for if they can't get the current one full??

The worst thing that could happen to them is being relegated simply because in CCC they will never bounce back. The plastic fans will turn away in droves and compared to most places in CCC Fratton Park is a **** hole. If you put them in that league and look at it unbiased there are probably 15-20 clubs with a better stadium and a more loyal fan base. Add to that the obvious huge debt they have with the new £50m debt added to that = not a very good prospect for buy out.

They got lots of money from the bank to build a team to win a cup, just as Leeds did. If the Skates go down this year they will just do a Bradford, we will have to pass the bucket round St Mary's to raise some cash for them. Like Pompey Aid or something....

surely no one can believe a word he says.

Give me MJ any day of the week.

If the Pompey fans fall for his latest pack of lies they deserve everything they get.

Lol..............this from the man that spun out his proposed takeover for months, and has still not been sanctioned by the PL. The bluefew are really heading for a massive letdown......I think they should shut the Tower, otherwise they'll have bodies all over Gunwharf.

LOL

Just got out from the meeting. In quick summary, not a great deal of new stuff other than £50M will be with us in 3 to 4 weeks.

Present for us: RubiconCSL and Mr Nuts

Present for PFC: Peter Storrie, Lucius Beart plus other directors and Johnny Moore.

SAF arrived a bit late and the meeting started around 7:45.

SAF first read out a statement.

Apologised for the initial cancellation of the meeting.

quotes about administration are incorrect, misleading and damaging to the club.

Also have made it more difficult to secure finance.

He has secured £50M which will arrive in the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Finances at the club will be fully stabalised in the next four weeks - creditors paid off.

He is committed to take us forward.

He will invest in players.

We must increase revenue coming in - more seats, academy, developing the land we have around the stadium (hotels).

We then moved on to questions and answers; most of which I have captured here.

The £50M has been obtained via loans with international institutions, which will be injected into the club as a directors loan. In one way I guess, this is robbing peter to pay paul, but as I see it, this is then his loan, not the clubs. If the loans get called in, then they are after him, not the club. That is positive as no owner so far while PS has been here has done that.

PVA: "Keep PS at PFC"

SAF: PS is the biggest asset PFC has; don;t want to lose him.

PVA:Why wasn't the loan sorted out BEFORE you bought the club, so we could buy players last simmer?

SAF: Cannot get finaince until after Due Diligence, no-one will lend before that has finished.

SAF then made a comment that he doesn't always want 100% of the club - which was sort of mentioned again a few times later. He wants other investors inthe club, but doesn't have any yet.

PVA: what about the 48 page document?

SAF: he ditthered a bit really on this . Something about it being published when its ready and something about someone having exclusive rights to it or something like that.

PVA (our very own Mr Nuts): Are we seting ourselves up ready for the Championship?

SAF: no-one at the club wants championship football.

PH needs time to get the team to settle and gel. Support him, don't give him a hard time.

"No plans to remove PH in the next few games" - read in to that what you will

PVA: Are ALL ownership papers with the Premier League?

PS: Yes and have been for some time now.

PVA: How much time have you spent with PFC employees so you can get to know how things work over here?

SAF: I have spent time....blah, blah..... I didn't really understand what he gabbled on about then, sorry.

SAF made another mention here about wanting other investors.

PVA: What's all this about a 40k seater eco-stadium?

I really wasn't sure where the conversation went here. He did re-iterate later that he is interested in an eco/green stadium. There are a lot of possible government grants of you do apparently and he has lots of experience with his property business in building green buildings.

PVA: Can the Al Faraj brothers still join in?

SAF: Have met one of them before the buy out. The board wanted them involved. They were emailed "you are welcome to come and invest in the club". SAF has no objection.

No idea what happened next though i.e. why they hadn't then joined in the party?

PVA:When will Sasha be out of the frame?

SAF/PS: Sasha still involved due to loans. When they are paid off (with the £50M) he will be totally out of the picture - should be November, although they can leave it until January (legally I think that meant)

PVA: When will the training ground start?

SAF: When the £50M arrives and the debts are paid off, the board will decide where the rest of the money goes - could be players, ground or training ground.

PVA: How far will the £50M get us before we need more?

SAF: ??? maybe 1yr. Need more investers.

PVA: You said you want UAE players to join the club?

SAF: I would love to see my fellow countrymen playing in the prem, whether at PFC or other clubs. However, that cannot happen, as they are not in the top 70 FIFA ranked countires.

PVA: when is the earliest we will see a larger capacity ground - wherever it is.

SAF: Cannot answer now. I want another meeting in early November where he will be able to answer more questions.

SAF: Finally a question for you. May I come to the game tomorrow?

PVA: Yes, but stay in the directors box and wear a suit!

SAF: The reason I wore the shirt is because in my country it is a mark of respect to the team to wear the kit.

PVA: Over here it just looks cheap!

SAF:Okay, I'll wear a suit

Meeting closed.

SAF then mingled with various groups.

I'll post again when I get home or in the morning. Mr Nuts will also add his comments.

Overall, not much new I guess, but at least he met us and seemed ok - if perhaps a little naive with some things e.g. the English press.

PUP!!

That is quite funny that they think we still have a massive debt now were not a PLC.....

What makes me laugh even more is just look at their forum compared to ours. Could you imagine some guy in Portsmouth being trusted with everyones £5 to set up the site?

If you read my previous post in this thread i was actually quite nice to them, said it is harsh to see another south club go that way etc.. But **** em if they want to be like that.

As pointed out we get a bigger attendence in division three then they do in the prem league. What do they need a new stadium for if they can't get the current one full??

The worst thing that could happen to them is being relegated simply because in CCC they will never bounce back. The plastic fans will turn away in droves and compared to most places in CCC Fratton Park is a **** hole. If you put them in that league and look at it unbiased there are probably 15-20 clubs with a better stadium and a more loyal fan base. Add to that the obvious huge debt they have with the new £50m debt added to that = not a very good prospect for buy out.

They got lots of money from the bank to build a team to win a cup, just as Leeds did. If the Skates go down this year they will just do a Bradford, we will have to pass the bucket round St Mary's to raise some cash for them. Like Pompey Aid or something....

I wouldn't like to be the one to clean out that bucket after it's been passed around. It may become full, but I don't think you'll find much money in it. :D

some will cling on to the fact we owe people money still

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=187521

Here you go, the link you can post to them that may shut them up:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1804483,00.html

The Swiss national then earned a resounding applause by adding:

"We can also say that it is one of the few English clubs that are currently debt free."