Austin Transfer Rumours

Kaiser Soze

I really do not think we will sign anyone, and at the start of the month that did not bother me, but I have changed my mind now. I think it could be the difference between top 2 and the playoffs.

Saints have already made two (arguably three) signings this January window. Adkins has stated that further bids have been made and that deals may happen towards the end of the window. Why do you think Saints won't do any more deals? They have already stated bids have been made and we have over a week left for the deals to be closed.

Did like the he will be booting Lambert out bit.

This bit on that thread made me laugh:

Quote from: Don Rogers Shop on Today at 18:29:02

"Just heard a horrible rumour that he has a medical at Southampton tomorow.

Hope it's bo.llocks"

I think they'll probably check all of him

At least gallows humour isn't restricted to this board!

Same person who posted on the Swindon site perhaps? Or the rumour copied from one site to the other? Would be an excellent signing if it did happen to be true' date=' though.[/quote']

It's not true. Just some sad muppet with far too much time on there hands.

- Time it takes to set up a new 606 profile...

- Time to write up the article

- Time to keep going back and tugging themselves off over the gullible Saints fans commenting on it...

Sad, Sad, Sad individual.

Doesn't surprise me at all we are in for him, the guy seems like a tool, but i wouldn't give a **** if he fires us to promotion.

What have his personal attributes got to do with it, bloke scores goals, I've met some great guys who are footballers and some real plonkers who also happen to be footballers.You're not going to go on holiday with them or move in next door so it really doesn't matter

does it. If he scores goals and plays well we have no complaints about anything else.

What have his personal attributes got to do with it, bloke scores goals, I've met some great guys who are footballers and some real plonkers who also happen to be footballers.You're not going to go on holiday with them or move in next door so it really doesn't matter

does it. If he scores goals and plays well we have no complaints about anything else.

Which is what i said, you just went into more detail.