Emile Heskey

SET

It's apparently 'cool' if you're a football fan to take the **** out of Emile Heskey. He's played for England and although he doesn't score goals, he brings a lot of other stuff to the team as a whole. Would be a very, very good signing for us. OP was trying to be funny presumably though.

It's apparently 'cool' if you're a football fan to take the **** out of Emile Heskey. He's played for England and although he doesn't score goals, he brings a lot of other stuff to the team as a whole. Would be a very, very good signing for us. OP was trying to be funny presumably though.

I was being sarcastic. A couple of years ago you'd have been right, but he hasn't even been a good link up man recently.

Heskey linking up with Michael Owen, may be something in them both arriving. Pinky and Perky. :)

I'm off to slit my throat..!!! This is so funny - at least it relived the tension for ten seconds - cannot stop laughing....Wouldn't even have wanted him 10 years ago let alone now. Are we opening a donkey sanctuary at Staplewood?? ;-)

Heskey was good........ as a teenager, but only scored 79 goals in over 300 starts for his first two clubs. (Leicester & Liverpool)

since then he's played over 250 games for assorted clubs and scored .....38 times.(!)

In addition to which he scored only 7 times in 62 games for England.......one of the worse strike records of any England CF.

Even Gerrard and Lampard have better % goal tallies than that ....

Actually, he's everything wrong with English football. It isn't his fault. I feel for him, especially the mocking, but he's technically incredibly **** poor and without his physical attributes would be nowhere near a Premier League team let alone the English team over the years.

Actually, he's everything wrong with English football. It isn't his fault. I feel for him, especially the mocking, but he's technically incredibly **** poor and without his physical attributes would be nowhere near a Premier League team let alone the English team over the years.

Quite, if he wasn't a big lump he would barely be Championship standard.... and that's being kind.

• 1 year later...