Prediction: FIRST PREM MANAGER TO GET THE SACK?

Glasgow_Saint

Wenger.

Could be, all that money available and yet Ramsey and AOC are still in their initial starting line up. A joke of a transfer window where everybody was about to sign for them and then didn't could cost him. Still I suspect the Arse are far more interested in this week's CL game against Fenerbahce cos we all know they'll finish 4th anyway come next May

Di Canio is a good bet , if things don't get off to a good start then October

Hughes - can't stand him but I expect the Stoke board will give him time as he is their recent appointment (perhaps December)

Jol - 3points today will keep Fulham in a half decent position for a few weeks, so he too might be an October bet, although I think the new owner may want a change.

Jol is probably my shout.

I do wonder about Pelligrini at City if it does not fall into place quickly, and if we are slumping end Oct then Pochettino may need to look over his shoulder.

Di Canio is a good bet , if things don't get off to a good start then October

Hughes - can't stand him but I expect the Stoke board will give him time as he is their recent appointment (perhaps December)

Jol - 3points today will keep Fulham in a half decent position for a few weeks, so he too might be an October bet, although I think the new owner may want a change.

Jol is probably my shout.

I do wonder about Pelligrini at City if it does not fall into place quickly, and if we are slumping end Oct then Pochettino may need to look over his shoulder.

Di canios crunch time is the end of October. Home to the toon and away to hull next. Lose those two after a poor start and he will go. Be surprised if he went any earlier. Think jol is a good shout, obviously depending on results.

But the first to go will probably be mopo. Just because cortese likes surprising us.

Hughes and Jol both good shouts. Think maybe Jol due to change of owner.

Di Canio will probably get until Christmas having 'saved' them last year. Holloway will probably keep his job regardless - relegation and parachute payments will not be a bad result for Palace and Holloway might be worth keeping around for another crack at the Championship.

Hopefully none will get the sack...

Least of all Pardew.......He did soooo much for us and I for one am eternally grateful...

Even Prem League Managers can stay at their respective clubs and struggle all season..

We are on the up and that is all that matters.

We have a first class set up/Manager/staff/Chairman/squad...:)

OK sIR aLEX:rolleyes:

HE WILL NOT LET MOYES HAVE HIS CHAIR OR STAPLER YET:D

Wenger will never be sacked, never in a million years. When he leaves it will be with the dignity he has earnt, even if the fans hound him out it will be at the end of a season.

I think it could be MacKay in Adkins-esque style, or Martin Jol. Holloway, Pardew and Di Canio are also reasonable shouts. Hughton if he fails to get the best out of their new attacking talent?

Don't think it's his fault they haven't got his signings. Although many let go were his mistakes. Still a good side out today too so surprised at the result. Just can't see them sacking him though, he's done too much to be treated like that. When he does leave it'll be in a summer and probably a mutual thing, at least officially.

I don't think there'll be as many sackings this year. Hope clubs are learning anyway. Pardew has to be favourite, after that it's tough. Di Canio just because anything could happen?

He's been provided with a budget, yet farts around not wanting to pay what the clubs want. He could have signed Wanyama but didn't want to as he wasn't willing to pay the fee. (they had enough to pay for him).

I'm pretty clued up on all the arsenal gossip through my mate, who's a die hard. They've all had enough of Wenger, they think he's lost the plot and more and more are starting to want him out.

He's been provided with a budget, yet farts around not wanting to pay what the clubs want. He could have signed Wanyama but didn't want to as he wasn't willing to pay the fee. (they had enough to pay for him).

I'm pretty clued up on all the arsenal gossip through my mate, who's a die hard. They've all had enough of Wenger, they think he's lost the plot and more and more are starting to want him out.

The blame for these transfer failures can't fall squarely on his shoulders. The club has negotiators and scouts who work on these days, and in addition to Wenger you have the board and owners who may have also played a part. There are no excuses for failing to deliver on their promise of big money and big players, especially with the likes of Gustavo, but I can't imagine Wenger leaving would fix that overnight.

There's something very wrong when players don't want to come to Arsenal, who have been in the Champions League consistently for 15 years.

My money's on Di Canio. Sunderlands next 15 games games are : (A) Saints, (A) Palace, (H) Arsenal, (A) West Brom, (H) Liverpool, (H) Man United, (A) Swansea, (H) Newcastle, (A) Hull, (H) Man city, (A) Stoke, (A) Villa, (H) Chelsea, (H) Spurs, (A) West ham

Can only see a MAXIMUM of 9 or 10 points out of a possible 45

I'm torn between Di Canio or Hughes. I think Di Canio was a panic appointment at the end of last season and his inexperience in going out and basically signing a whole new team will see him gone.

So Di Canio does get my vote.

Honorary mention goes to Norwich's Chris Hughton, who's under pressure to deliver results what with the investment they've had in the playing side this summer.

Newcastle supporting mate told me this summer that the talk up there is that if they are in the bottom half come Christmas, Pardew will be gone.

I don't suppose the smug git will be too bothered. Isn't he on a 10 year contract?? Paid in full thank you very much :-)