Osvaldo to Juventus (Confirmed)

Saint Garrett

Osvaldo, What will happen?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Osvaldo, What will happen?

He head butted an important long standing and respected member of the team in a training session, the team didn't want him back so best for all he goes back to Italy. It's all about dressing room harmony you notice the team didn't get shot of him for scrapping on the touchline and getting a three game suspension that was the sort of stupidity I could put up with but messing up the team spirit can't happen no player is bigger than saints.

There was also a punch and a kick.

SSN reporting that Osvaldo taking a "Massive Paycut" to join Juventus

i don't get that. If it was an immediate permanent deal, maybe. But as loan,surely he continues being paid what his current contract says, and the only doubt is whether Juventus pay it all, or we have to top it up?

So what are our options up front?

You are not allowed to ask this question. You must only rejoice in the fact that we have gotten rid of this scumbag who punched Jose in the face in order to engineer a move away from us. A scenario as likely as Jose provoking him into punching him in order to give KL an excuse to shift a high earner off the books, however this particular conspiracy does not fit in with the forum ethos at this time. We are nutters, everyone else is right. Prepare to be abused for things you haven't said until such time as your posts are deleted for you having the GALL to defend yourself.

Conspiracy Theory No 174b

Roma wanted rid of Osvaldo

Osvaldo wanted a "Bigger" Club in Italy

Roma did not want to sell to a "rival"

Saints showed interest. Roma were keen. Osvaldo wasn't

Osvaldo's Agent "suggested" to Osvaldo that if he were to sign for Saints, he would start sounding out Italian Clubs for a return to Serie A

That suited Roma, they would have got rid of him, and not to a Rival

So Osvaldo signs for Saints

He then made pretty damn sure he didn't play too much for us

Not convinced ???

Talk of Osvaldos return to Italy started circa October 2013

Osvaldo's Agent "suggested" to Osvaldo that if he were to sign for Saints, he would start sounding out Italian Clubs for a return to Serie A

Not convinced ???

54264473d7562ec46c30875b4e029bf4e7cf1eb58c325a217273cb594a90c93f.jpg

Not convinced ???

Of your many mad conspiracy theories this is one of the most coherent. However rumours started circulating of Ramirez back to Spain/Italy a couple of months after he moved here, nothing happened.

He arrived in Turin for his medical wearing a bowler hat...

I don't care what you lot say, I'm going to miss him. The man has style...

One little headbutt and everyone is up in arms. Ridiculous, can't people see the bigger picture?! You're all going to look back on this day as a dark one for Southampton FC. Our coolometer is not happy today...

But there were two other incidents that we know of.

Of your many mad conspiracy theories this is one of the most coherent. However rumours started circulating of Ramirez back to Spain/Italy a couple of months after he moved here, nothing happened.

As regards Osvaldo, the Staplewood WBA Eliminator speeded things up a tad ??....................... what does coherent mean ?:)

Edited by SaintRichmond
spelling

Should never have even considered this type of player he had a record of a bad attitude and several incidents of violence were already in his portfolio he has a huge opinion of himself and thinks he's far better than saints and only signed as a last resort to engineer a move back to Italy. He has talent but nowhere near at the world class level he thinks he is, good ridens to bad rubbish I say

Should never have even considered this type of player he had a record of a bad attitude and several incidents of violence were already in his portfolio he has a huge opinion of himself and thinks he's far better than saints and only signed as a last resort to engineer a move back to Italy. He has talent but nowhere near at the world class level he thinks he is, good ridens to bad rubbish I say

and his good points? ;)

I'm disappointed that our gamble on him didn't work out, but if we can come out this with no financial loss it was worth the try.......And maybe Saints handling of this situation will even solidify an already excellent team spirit?

I thought we were set to lose £5Million? if so thats a million a month, impressive even by our crap purchases of recent years,

All the best Dani. You should of become a club legend, Italy's number 9 playing for saints, who ever would have thought that 5 years ago.

I'm sure we will regret letting you go, as I'm sure we will be sat here next year waiting fir gaston to come good !!

I thought we were set to lose £5Million? if so thats a million a month, impressive even by our crap purchases of recent years,

At this stage, we have no clue about what we will lose, if anything. Facts are better than conjecture, but then again, we will never get the facts.

I think it was obvious from day dot that he didn't want to come here. He needed an out from Roma, and we gave him that, but he was always going to move to a bigger club when the opportunity arose.

I expected him to last more than half a season though!