Post Match Reaction: SAINTS 2-0 Yeovil - (FA Cup 4th Round)

Saint-Armstrong

MotM vs Yeovil Town (Home FA Cup 4th Round 2013/14)  

179 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Yeovil Town (Home FA Cup 4th Round 2013/14)

• Davis, K
    • Shaw
    • Clyne
    • Yoshida
    • Hooiveld
    • Cork
    • Schneiderlin
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Lallana
    • Rodriguez
    • Do Prado
    • Gallagher
    • Davis, S
    • Reed

Attendance: 24,070 - (3,403 from Yeovil)

Saints players let Guly take a penalty to end his goal drought, before Sam Gallagher scored his first ever professional goal in his sixth professional appearance.

Saints go on, into the last-sixteen now.

Any thoughts on the game - and who we want in the draw?

Be1fXDMCEAA6Y11.png

Be1qg3hCMAMNkp4.png:large

Be1f8KiCMAAHl4L.png:large

Be1tMK3CIAAuiBY.png:large

Be1tkKwCcAApcoq.png:large

Oh and finally...

Be1i7kVCMAAr2Vl.png:large

:D:o:D

What odds you get? I lumped £20 on and got £55 return. So you must have got near £300?

I took your advice on the match thread and put £20 on at 2-0 Watford and got £60 return.That game was also part of an 8 match accumulator which cam up trumps and netted me £420.

Professional job by Saints to ease into the next round, plus Pompey throwing away a lead TWICE, makes it a pretty good day all round!!

Lower league team in the next round please. At home.

I took your advice on the match thread and put £20 on at 2-0 Watford and got £60 return.That game was also part of an 8 match accumulator which cam up trumps and netted me £420.

Professional job by Saints to ease into the next round, plus Pompey throwing away a lead TWICE, makes it a pretty good day all round!!

Lower league team in the next round please. At home.

Good for you, I am always happy when someone wins on betting. I missed out on £400 which Man City were a part of because Cambridge failed to win! 3-3.

Football by numbers. It just does not work that way. You are making yourself look foolish.

This guy is a complete idiot who posts, "can't see anything but a defeat," in every pre-match thread. I'm guessing he is about 8 years old.

Back to the match, sounds like we got the job done; got the early goal and kept them out. Please for Gallagher too.

Not a bad game. Had a lot of chances towards the end of the game but a combination of great saves and bad luck kept the score down.

Thought the atmosphere was shocking! Was sat in the Chapel for the first time in years and my god, what a morgue. Yeovil were loud compared to the Northam from where I was sat.

That said, decent turn out. Shame they shut 2 traditionally louder areas of the ground as that probably was a big reason the atmosphere was so bad.

Comfortable win, although Yeovil gave it a good go in the first half and could have gone in a goal up.

Pleased for Guly (and the crowd who made him take the penalty) and massively chuffed for Gallagher that he got his first senior goal. Hopefully the first of many.

Blates who you're taking out tonight

She's well out of my league mate.

In terms of the game, nice to get a win - even better for Guly and Gallagher to score. Hopefully that'll give both of them some confidence, as they'll be needed in the first team for the next couple of weeks until Osvaldo is back (if he comes back).