Sunderland v Saints Match Thread

ALWAYS_SFC

Where is that thread concerning swapping places with Sunderland I started a while back? I wonder if the happier ones are so happy now with the attitude of the management team concerning the Cups? Are we ever going to win something of value again?

Until Sunderland are safe with a trophy in their pocket then I wouldn't even consider it!

**** this is ****e. Mates here taking the **** now....knew this would happen.

not one player has been good

including the england and future england players

awful

Agreed, everyone of our players have been horrendous in this 2nd half. The thing which gets me more than anything is the body language, it's all so slow and half-arsed.

So what you're saying is... We are not capable of playing two games a week?

Are you capable of playing around 50 football matches in 10 months, plus training and travelling around the country? If doping was legal, I would say yes, the players could play every match.

Of course i want us to win but I'm not getting all misty eyed about the cup. It's all about the premier league. Cup would be very hard to win in any case with Chelski and Citeh still in the mix.

We r having a bad day at the office. Still ten mins to go mind but it ain't looking promising. Fair play to Sunderland. They want it more for some weird reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk