2014/15 Kit Revealed - #TheStripesAreBack

The9

What the bloody hell is THAT? Utterly vulgar. Was that designed as a primary school competition?

I mean, I don't care much for kits anyway, but that is properly vile enough to make me post about it.

I would crack up if we got that.

What the bloody hell is THAT? Utterly vulgar. Was that designed as a primary school competition?

I mean, I don't care much for kits anyway, but that is properly vile enough to make me post about it.

Think it looks better than the illustration, but I'd hate it as a Saints kit.

football_shirt_36001_1_500x333x1.jpg

Reverse the colours and we might be talking.

Too much like Arsenal's kit atm.

Reverse the colours, and almost perfect.

I can see the Arsenal similarity, although the first thing that struck me was Ajax.

It's just a fantasy kit using templates in photoshop. Doesn't bear any resemblance to any current Puma templates for a start. The only surprising thing about it is that it didn't originate in this thread.

Watch this be completely wrong.....................

Someone n(Not me) thinks they saw it yesterday.

A diagonal white V from shoulders to neck, stripes underneath. His comments "Think the old pony strip"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbwZH1Y58VdfsxKZtjzIGJY0xo8JDvHIrkleGBUqWNBwVPdzXO

Bored at work:

sfc1415_copy.jpg

I had a quick look around to see which teamwear styles fit the description above - the Admiral West Ham style shirt here fits it - though not "stripes" in the way you'd expect... and yes, I'm sure people would prefer the one next to it.

12334643785_5d0752c7e7_o.jpg

Kit #1066 is called the "Southampton", shouldn't we go for that? :p

You'd think. It's also the one on the right I mentioned in the photo I linked.

I'm just hopeful that if we do have to go for a short-term, crappy teamwear kit, that it would be with Admiral.

14-15Kit.jpg

Right, that's the 14/15 home kit sorted. I'm off down the pub.....

I don't like the shorts, I think those stripes are on the front (like the classic Coventry and Wales kits) and would look WEIRD without the corresponding shirt stripes.

I don't like the shorts, I think those stripes are on the front (like the classic Coventry and Wales kits) and would look WEIRD without the corresponding shirt stripes.

The Luton short pattern offers a more subtle alternative.

Agreed on the ugliness of the gold, it was always a good idea for a Lotus-coloured away kit (still convinced that was the original intention) but looked awful on the home shirt - even a plain white badge would have looked better than the gold.