The First Stadium In The World To Be....

Gemmel

The contracts aren't done and its not my contract to cock up, so I cant say any more, but the guessing might be worth a laugh

St Mary's is potentially about to be the first XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX in the World (no the xx's don't represent letters)

(I am taking the first stadium bit on good faith,,,have no idea whether it is true or not)

Lets have your guesses then.............

The contracts aren't done and its not my contract to cock up, so I cant say any more, but the guessing might be worth a laugh

St Mary's is potentially about to be the first XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX in the World (no the xx's don't represent letters)

(I am taking the first stadium bit on good faith,,,have no idea whether it is true or not)

Dyson air blades?

That's it!

The Liebheer's are planning to recycle all the hot air this forum generates and use to to power St Marys. This follows a successful small scale trial last season when a Guly thread was employed to run all the cities traffic lights for a week.

Very good. There's also methane from all the bulls**t.

Hull City have beat us to that and it's free

Surprised we've not done something similar yet. Considering how social media friendly we are, I can't even get online to check the halftime scores at St Mary's, let alone tweet etc.

Surprised we've not done something similar yet. Considering how social media friendly we are, I can't even get online to check the halftime scores at St Mary's, let alone tweet etc.

Motorola Solutions partnered with Kingston Telecom to put WiFi in at Hull City. As they are based in Basingstoke Motorola were also talking to Saints but it all went dead when the sponsorship team disappeared at the start of the season

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have WiFi in the stadium bowls already as well I think - both as part of sponsorship deals

To give free beer to all away fans only

Motorola Solutions partnered with Kingston Telecom to put WiFi in at Hull City. As they are based in Basingstoke Motorola were also talking to Saints but it all went dead when the sponsorship team disappeared at the start of the season

Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have WiFi in the stadium bowls already as well I think - both as part of sponsorship deals

Man City installed Cisco in the summer and Liverpool installed Xirrus but apparently it didn't work properly. Bournemouth installed HP over the summer and the supplier is a Southampton company and the directors have season tickets at SMS. I know Chelsea, Everton and Spurs are pretty well down the line with thier projects. Most clubs will have it within the next couple of years.

Man City installed Cisco in the summer and Liverpool installed Xirrus but apparently it didn't work properly. Bournemouth installed HP over the summer and the supplier is a Southampton company and the directors have season tickets at SMS. I know Chelsea, Everton and Spurs are pretty well down the line with thier projects. Most clubs will have it within the next couple of years.

About time. In this day and age it's daft that you can't get any sort of phone connection when at a game. My 3G signal just goes to pot, its completely worthless during the 90 minutes and at half time.

About time. In this day and age it's daft that you can't get any sort of phone connection when at a game. My 3G signal just goes to pot, its completely worthless during the 90 minutes and at half time.

Since the game after Cortese left I've been consistently able to get signal and 3G at St Mary's for the first time since all the JCL's started turning up and filling the ground. Perhaps he was in fact a robot and made out of a type of metal that made phone usage in his vicinity impossible.

That's the theory I'm sticking with.