11m bid for Coutinho

rickylambert

As unpopular as it is around here, Its been reported that we've bid 11 million for Coutinho on Twitter. Would be brilliant but 99% sure its either BS or he'll turn us down

Daily Telegram ‏@DaiIyTelegram 5h

BREAKING: #saintsfc have offered £11m for wantaway Liverpool midfielder Philipe Coutinho. @Phil_Coutinho has removed 'Liverpool' from bio.

Viable that he would want to leave given the influx of AM's into Liverpool's squad, but find it hard to believe he would go anywhere other than a CL team. Would certainly be interest and if not top 4, Tottenham (Poch factor) and a host of European teams would love to have him.

Would surely take a lot more than 11m for Saints to get him, unless of course, it is part of a Lovren/Rodriguez deal....

Cant see it.

Wasn't that long ago he chose Liverpool over us

Has decided that he does not want to play CL football. Its the start of a new trend, the thinking footballer, I can play less games per season, travel less and still earn a shedfull of money by playing for a team that is not in the CL. He also does not want to play with a bunch of no-hoper England players an has found Stevie Gee's accent tiresome.

As unpopular as it is around here, Its been reported that we've bid 11 million for Coutinho on Twitter. Would be brilliant but 99% sure its either BS or he'll turn us down

BREAKING: #saintsfc have offered £11m for wantaway Liverpool midfielder Philipe Coutinho. @Phil_Coutinho has removed 'Liverpool' from bio.

That is a random twitter account with 12 tweets and not linked to a publication of any kind, I wouldn't take it seriously enough to start a thread about it! :p If every random tweet about Saints had its own thread this forum would be a mess.

Coutinho is worth a lot more than £11m now and I fail to see why he is described a "wantaway" or why he'd leave Liverpool for us. He also still has Liverpool pictures in his profile despite the tweet suggesting he is removing Liverpool related things from his bio.

Plus a crane for their container terminal.

That is a random twitter account with 12 tweets and not linked to a publication of any kind, I wouldn't take it seriously enough to start a thread about it! :p If every random tweet about Saints had its own thread this forum would be a mess.

Thats why I said "Probaly BS"...

Has decided that he does not want to play CL football. Its the start of a new trend, the thinking footballer, I can play less games per season, travel less and still earn a shedfull of money by playing for a team that is not in the CL. He also does not want to play with a bunch of no-hoper England players an has found Stevie Gee's accent tiresome.

thank goodness that someone can make a sensible analysis of the situation .....:lol:

Here we go

Liverpool want Lovren, but won't pay our price

We "offer" £11M for Coutinho, and Lovrens real Xfer Fee gets lost in the "exchange" Liverpool get their man yet AGAIN

Then Les Weed does another interview with his forked tongue to tell us all that we are not a selling Club, and SFC only does what is best for Katharina, sorry SFC.

And of course, all his fans on here believe him

The Daily Star's prediction for Liverpool's starting 11: no Coutinho

Hardly surprising when he didn't start for much of last season either. I'd say he's as likely to start matches as Lallana is at the moment.

Because he was absolutely essential to last seasons success

He was a squad player, I'm pretty sure we need to have enough midfielders to give us substitution options.

I wouldn't count Forte or Barnard as "losses" and equally I wouldn't really count Sharp or Mayuka as "gains" unless they prove they have value, but Guly definitely leaves an attacking midfielder sized hole in the squad and we haven't signed anyone to fill it, nor is there anyone obvious from the Academy on tour to step up.

Only idiots sign players who aren't better than your starting XI to sit on the bench, so you'd expect we'd be signing at least 3 intended starters to in Lambert, Lallana, Guly's positions.

That's without considering any others leaving (Osvaldo, Schneiderlin, Lovren etc) or the need to actually improve the squad over last season's side which was obvious last season even before anyone left.

Edited by The9

Here we go

We "offer" £11M for Coutinho, and Lovrens real Xfer Fee gets lost in the "exchange" Liverpool get their man yet AGAIN

Then Les Weed does another interview with his forked tongue to tell us all that we are not a selling Club, and SFC only does what is best for Katharina, sorry SFC.

The Daily Telegram is a nothing Twitter account.

So a lovely fantastical "OUR CLUB IS SH IT" conspiracy rant from you my swivel eyed chum but based on absolutely nothing.

Not that has never stopped you before, of course. Keep ranting.

The Daily Telegram is a nothing Twitter account.

So a lovely fantastical "OUR CLUB IS SH IT" conspiracy rant from you my swivel eyed chum but based on absolutely nothing.

Not that has never stopped you before, of course. Keep ranting.

Why is SaintRichmond still here? He's already shown himself up to be a troll with multiple accounts. As a reminder, here he is arguing with himself after he forgets who he is logged in as.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?50215-The-New-Manager-Thread&p=1957533#post1957533

Here we go

You are awesome!

Here we go

Maybe you should book an appointment with your local GP. They take chronic depression quite seriously these days.

Translate - person is bored and writes something on twitter/paper/pigeon

it reaches you and makes you angry

person has achieved what they wanted

I would like to complain long and loudly about writing on pigeons. That just isn't on.