Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

Perhaps offscreen, but it doesn't come across when she is presenting or interviewing people. She asks daft questions and doesn't seem aware of a wide range of things to do with the sport. Don't you agree that she makes constant mistakes in her delivery? She really does struggle to read auto-cues, its just mistake after mistake. Surely the ability to read an auto-cue is a key skill in presenting on SSN that most of the other presenters manage to do fine.

Are you seriously saying you don't understand why she is presenting? :lol: ;)

Perhaps offscreen, but it doesn't come across when she is presenting or interviewing people. She asks daft questions and doesn't seem aware of a wide range of things to do with the sport. Don't you agree that she makes constant mistakes in her delivery? She really does struggle to read auto-cues, its just mistake after mistake. Surely the ability to read an auto-cue is a key skill in presenting on SSN that most of the other presenters manage to do fine.

The ability to read well from an autocue is not a top requirement for most males watching female presenters on SSN. I mean it is for you but then I don't think anyone would describe you as normal.

Wtf?

Unless jay is superhuman he will not be seen on a pitch until 2015.

Even then there is no guarantee as to his ability to be able ever regain any movement abilities he had pre injury. It's sad I know but a fact.

Assuming he remains a saints player this season, my first concern is that jay is able to actually get on the pitch this season and complete a full game.

There is zero chance of him recapturing pre injury form/ fitness/movement befor next season. Acl is about the ugliest injury you could do

It used to be a career ending injury. I know they can do a lot more now days but I agree - I think he will struggle to get back much before Christmas and will be at risk for more niggley injuries when he does return.

The ability to read well from an autocue is not a top requirement for most males watching female presenters on SSN. I mean it is for you but then I don't think anyone would describe you as normal.

Maybe we're the ones that aren't normal?

She was bang on when describing Hooiveld and his potential move to Burnley - key member of the 2012/13 team that secured survival. Dyche thinks Jos could do something similar for Burnley's fortunes.

Back to transfer news...

Apparently TalkSport saying Mane is coming to us now.

Them and SSN are going to be changing their mind on transfers all day to keep people watching/listening to the adverts.

All these clubs and players flip-flopping around but when they do eventually sign they will have been 'the number one target all along' and 'my mind was set on this club from the start' :D

Jay is fine. Not injured any more, just going through a pre-season and strength building process. Should be back October time.

do players now always make a 100% full recovery taking them back to where they were if not better? His game is about pace. Will that be there for sure? It's a massive injury. I'm sure he can play, but will he have that cutting edge?

do players now always make a 100% full recovery taking them back to where they were if not better? His game is about pace. Will that be there for sure? It's a massive injury. I'm sure he can play, but will he have that cutting edge?

I bloody well hope so, as he has always been one of my favourite players. But I've spoken to someone who is very close to him and said his recovery has been utterly unbelievable...juts passing on what I was told. I think he'll take some time to recapture sharpness/form, but I've got every confidence in the medical staff these days to get him back to a high standard.

I bloody well hope so, as he has always been one of my favourite players. But I've spoken to someone who is very close to him and said his recovery has been utterly unbelievable...juts passing on what I was told. I think he'll take some time to recapture sharpness/form, but I've got every confidence in the medical staff these days to get him back to a high standard.

His hamstring will be pinging regularly. Sell for highest price

Just got home, jumped to the last page of this thread to get the latest news only to read what comes across like a bunch of sexually deprived teens spaffing themselves over female sports presenters.

I suspect the male SSN presenters are all chosen for their looks over presenting skills too?

Wtf?

Unless jay is superhuman he will not be seen on a pitch until 2015.

Even then there is no guarantee as to his ability to be able ever regain any movement abilities he had pre injury. It's sad I know but a fact.

Assuming he remains a saints player this season, my first concern is that jay is able to actually get on the pitch this season and complete a full game.

There is zero chance of him recapturing pre injury form/ fitness/movement befor next season. Acl is about the ugliest injury you could do

Guess Jay is super human then!

That last line is nonsense of course there is a chance he can recapture his form and it also depends what type of ACL injury you get, I believe his wasn't the absolute worst.

Just got home, jumped to the last page of this thread to get the latest news only to read what comes across like a bunch of sexually deprived teens spaffing themselves over female sports presenters.

I suspect the male SSN presenters are all chosen for their looks over presenting skills too?

:lol:

:lol:

Guess Jay is super human then!

That last line is nonsense of course there is a chance he can recapture his form and it also depends what type of ACL injury you get, I believe his wasn't the absolute worst.

Recapturing his form will also be reliant on getting his head straight too. ACL's usually happen when you feel at your strongest and often occur in innocuous looking incidents...it remains in the back of your mind for a long time.:?

crumpet sells, that's why the billboards are full of it. As for transfer news , it is a load of hype with sky trying to pad out a few transfers to fill time

Will they still be relying on fax machines again today? Normally wake up the day after transfer window closes to find some high profile move completed several hours after the deadline.

Usually allowed to happen because the clubs fax machine broke, or something.