Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

Ok, it's getting late here and so nearly time for bed.

In my secondary life mission (ie to bring the world's worst possible karaoke songs to the Public domain) in the past week I discovered a new song to sing that 1) brings the house down (in more ways than one) and 2) either gets me gallons of free beer for the sheer balls to do it or 3) thrown out for ruining everyone else's evening.

Anyway, that isn't relevant to the Deadline day thread. What IS relevant is that my latest sh1yt song epic actually is one I have been humming most of today while I looked back over many of the posts on our Transfer window thread, some of the Twitter bullkrap of the summer and much of the press stories.

In fact, I may just renew my subscription so that I can repost the link to the song every time one of the batcharlardalpinehyprichmondmans-esaintochondriac etc post over the rest of this season. Oh and of course I'll post a link in the comments section everytime Neil Asstun writes in the Fail.

Enjoy the the late night drama of two more International players joining in what is shaping up to be a bloody good team this year and hum this little ditty every time one of the wums posts their drivel

Joe Dolce is the Australian Bruce Springsteen. FACT. Look it up.

Jim Proudfoot saying Spurs could still sign J-Rod.

His Camp must be working overtime as its come up loads of times today.

I think most people realise this move will happen in Jan or the summer anyway, as unless he signs a new deal we will almost certainly have to sell rather than lose him for nothing.

Hopefully we can somehow persuade him we are just as competitive as Spurs.

His Camp must be working overtime as its come up loads of times today.

I think most people realise this move will happen in Jan or the summer anyway, as unless he signs a new deal we will almost certainly have to sell rather than lose him for nothing.

Hopefully we can somehow persuade him we are just as competitive as Spurs.

When we are above them in January I think he'll get that.

Toby his father and and agent are all at the training ground he's having medical, Mane is still in Germany but is having medical and still expected to complete transfer to us. no news on outgoings

this is my third post in 24hrs but think i can post again after 8 so be back later if club ain't announced deals.

Calling K,Billy!

Looking good for us so far... looking very good.

Shame about the Wanyama rumours, hope he gets his head back! Let's keep the fingers crossed.

CB and Winger. Still think we need a striker too, but 2/3 ain't bad.

What wanyama rumours? Have i missed them?

32 years old, we're looking for young, up coming players, not old has beens ready for their golden pay day..

So you'd write Rickie off if he was still here? Sheringham was still banging them in for Utd at 36. Age has nothing to do with it. He's a proven goalscorer. Something that Shane Long isn't. A player like Defoe is a very useful player to have in the squad. He'll always score goals & younger players could learn a lot from someone like him. Watch what he does at Leicester. I'd have money on him getting more that Long this season.

I wouldn't worry too much. Pretty sure the club are confident this is done and dusted, he wouldn't have been put through a medical process otherwise.

The problem with transfer deadline day in this day and age is that it's played out on twitter, every single stage of a transfer. So to us on the outside it looks like a...it's of...it's on...it's off, when in fact it's always pretty much been done.