Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

I would like us keep Ramirez and see what he can offer us. If nothing, then ship him out in January. But it seems silly to let him go before seeing what he can do in Koeman's set up.

Hull? :lol: I find that hard to imagine. Thought they were after Ben Arfa anyway...

Guidetti to Celtic?

Abel Hernandez, Snodgrass, Livermore, Dawson, Ince & Diame all good quality players. some more than others but sure they will all do a good job for them

Nothing to suggest Hernandez will be any good, a very big gamble. Snodgrass is out for 12 months. Livermore is good, no doubting that, and Diame is a clever one too.

Dawson is pretty crap these days and Ince is a bit hit and miss, didn't do anything for Palace last year.

what good business have Hull done?

Andy Robertson, Abel Hernandez, Jake Livermore permanently, Mo Diame, Tom Ince, Michael Dawson. Snodgrass was overpriced but not a bad player to have. Those are solid Premier League signings that give them a foundation to go forward on.

And they got £12m for Shane Long...

Ramirez to Hull makes sense to me. Perfect countryman buddy for their new star striker to help ease him into life in the Uk and the prem. Not to mention Ramirez can open teams up and Hull need a little of that amongst their workman like side.

Nothing to suggest Hernandez will be any good, a very big gamble. Snodgrass is out for 12 months. Livermore is good, no doubting that, and Diame is a clever one too.

Dawson is pretty crap these days and Ince is a bit hit and miss, didn't do anything for Palace last year.

Have you seen Hernandez play, out of interest? Snodgrass will do well when fit.

Dawson not as good as he once was, but he is a good leader on the pitch and should form a good partnership with James Chester in the defence, i think he will do well. Haven't seen enough of Ince to form an opinion but he seems highly rated. Think Hull have done well this window.

Have you seen Hernandez play, out of interest? Snodgrass will do well when fit.

Dawson not as good as he once was, but he is a good leader on the pitch and should form a good partnership with James Chester in the defence, i think he will do well. Haven't seen enough of Ince to form an opinion but he seems highly rated. Think Hull have done well this window.

Not seen him play, but his record isn't great. And I've seen what Parlmero fans say about him, and they're happy to get rid. put it that way.

Gordon Simpson ‏@gordonsimpson · 1m

Hull are indeed interested in taking Gaston Ramirez on loan. Not definite it will happen though. #saintsfc

I know i have a weird sense of humour but i find this so funny.....1. why on earth would Ramirez want to go to Hull....unless someone has told him its similar to London and he has no idea where it is.....2. Are Hull mad?...If he breaks a finger nail he is out for 2 weeks.....3. not a reason i know but....i like the guy and hope he doesnt go!

Spurs are back in for Jay.....£15.5m plus Townsend .....testing our resolve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would hope at that price and with the mane deal nearly done that we'd have enough sense to tell them to do one! I'd say no out of principal that it's spurs!

Not seen him play, but his record isn't great. And I've seen what Parlmero fans say about him, and they're happy to get rid. put it that way.

Always looked fairly decent whenever i've seen him for Uruguay, especially the Confed cup a few years back. Looks like a Uruguan Shane Long! Not an out and out striker - but drifts out to the wings and runs at defenders, which explains why his record isn't the best. Looks like a good runner, quite athletic and chases down a lot of balls that other strikers would leave.

Out of interest, why and where have you seen what Palermo fans have been saying??

Ramirez to Hull makes sense to me. Perfect countryman buddy for their new star striker to help ease him into life in the Uk and the prem. Not to mention Ramirez can open teams up and Hull need a little of that amongst their workman like side.

No sense to me. I'd be annoyed tbh. Koeman was saying he rated him last week.

I know i have a weird sense of humour but i find this so funny.....1. why on earth would Ramirez want to go to Hull....unless someone has told him its similar to London and he has no idea where it is.....2. Are Hull mad?...If he breaks a finger nail he is out for 2 weeks.....3. not a reason i know but....i like the guy and hope he doesnt go!

But but everyone knows 'Ull is in the Mystical East!!

;)

Telegraph reporter saying Gaston definitely going to Hull on loan.

Thats definitely better for them than us, although hard tonsee where he would start for us.

As usual you look at doom. Read the report it's just a random saying it.

BBC claiming Arsenal have agreed £16m for Welbeck. I know there are a lot of haters on here but for me that's good business compared to Long.

But what about the wages? It' s not just about the fee.

A good deal for Arsenal nonetheless, and good to see spurs being snubbed.

BBC claiming Arsenal have agreed £16m for Welbeck. I know there are a lot of haters on here but for me that's good business compared to Long.

Jesus Christ. Well it might be to some people's views, but why would Welbeck have joined Saints? He probably wouldn't have. Exactly the same as Hernandez who has ended up at an infinitely bigger club!!