Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

Toby his father and and agent are all at the training ground he's having medical, Mane is still in Germany but is having medical and still expected to complete transfer to us. no news on outgoings

this is my third post in 24hrs but think i can post again after 8 so be back later if club ain't announced deals.

Cheers.

Toby his father and and agent are all at the training ground he's having medical, Mane is still in Germany but is having medical and still expected to complete transfer to us. no news on outgoings

this is my third post in 24hrs but think i can post again after 8 so be back later if club ain't announced deals.

Nice one :thumbup:

Pelle obviously, Tadic I can see.

What's the link with Toby A & Mane? Not trying to be confrontational (tone can get lost on here), genuinely interested.

Mane destroyed one of Koeman's sides playing against him and Alderweid would have played against Koeman's teams more than once in 2006-2008 I think?

Thanks!

Pelle obviously, Tadic I can see.

What's the link with Toby A & Mane? Not trying to be confrontational (tone can get lost on here), genuinely interested.

Toby was at Ajax and as said elsewhere Mane tore Ajax apart last year (watched by RK) according to Feyenoord1908 on the Mane thread.

I thought I'd be getting some deadline news, instead I've stumbled upon the Totty Deadline Day Thread. Living across the pond, I've had to spend the last hour on google images finding out who you all are talking about.

Come on chaps, don't forget :rule1:

Kirsty-Gallacher-17.jpg

recently separated from her husband, in case you'd like to know....

Apparently Koeman saw Mane play against Ajax in Europe.

You'd imagine that if our scouts were half decent they'd have known about all the players we've signed and maybe it was down to Koeman to decide exactly who he wanted.

Mane destroyed one of Koeman's sides playing against him and Alderweid would have played against Koeman's teams more than once in 2006-2008 I think?

Yeah, I imagine our scouts would know about them.

Thanks for the replies.

It would seem that Toby, Mane, Pelle and Tadic are all Koemans own identified targets which leaves Les and our scouting team finding Bertrand, Gardos and Taider (less said the better). Maybe there's an opportunity for some cost-saving.

this is what I like about getting a decent new coach in from somewhere like Holland. they know who are the best players in the league that they can sign. Tadic a prime example.

It would seem that Toby, Mane, Pelle and Tadic are all Koemans own identified targets which leaves Les and our scouting team finding Bertrand, Gardos and Taider (less said the better) AND KOEMAN. Maybe there's an opportunity for some cost-saving.

I think you missed one so Ive added it in bold for you.

Rapid, apparently. Can't claim to know a great deal about him myself in all honesty.

TalkSport had a European footy guy on earlier who was raving about him. Said he is very quick and skillful and was brilliant in the Europa League last season.

Said he would be a really good signing, and quite physical so should be ok in the PL.

TalkSport had a European footy guy on earlier who was raving about him. Said he is very quick and skillful and was brilliant in the Europa League last season.

Said he would be a really good signing, and quite physical so should be ok in the PL.

If stories are to be believed, he's been tracked by some pretty big clubs all over Europe over the last 12 months or so.

We were after another Tadic style European gem, maybe we have one.

Norwich City or Notts County?

Newport County? Newry City? :D

As for Kirsty Gallagher, went to the BMW Golf at Wentworth and she was doing the Winners MC doings on the 18th Green. Boy did she look uncomfortable, Stiletto heals on a superb putting surface!!! not sure whether her discomfort was from trying to prevent herself from sinking into the grass or that she knew the Greenkeeper was lurking out of sight watching for heel sinkage through the sight of his Martini Snipers rifle.

If we do manage to get both Toby A and Mane over the line today, I think that it will represent pretty good business by us. It would appear to be one in the eye for Spurs on several levels, as it was reported earlier that they were also in the driving seat over Mane and then there has been all the coverage over them coming in with a big bid for Rodriguez too. So far we have played a straight bat, stating categorically that neither Schneiderlin or Rodriguez were for sale and as previously stated also, that Townsend would not be considered as a make-weight in a deal for either of them. When it became clear that they did not wish to sell him as a stand alone deal, we have gone for the alternatives of Mane with Redmond as a back-up. We also had Van Dijk as a back-up for Toby A.

It is still not over until the fat lady sings at 11pm, but as I say, if we do get our two main targets and don't lose anybody else of importance, then the board deserves a big pat on the back. Although these two players are an unknown quantity in terms of how they will play for us in the PL, on paper they would be excellent signings and judging by the calibre of rival teams that were reported to be interested in these players also, it could be argued that we have finished the window in a stronger position than we finished the last season.

Newport County? Newry City? :D

As for Kirsty Gallagher, went to the BMW Golf at Wentworth and she was doing the Winners MC doings on the 18th Green. Boy did she look uncomfortable, Stiletto heals on a superb putting surface!!! not sure whether her discomfort was from trying to prevent herself from sinking into the grass or that she knew the Greenkeeper was lurking out of sight watching for heel sinkage through the sight of his Martini Snipers rifle.

I used to play Rugby for a club in Osterley that backed on to the Sky Sports studios and she. along with some of the other pundits, used to come into the club once in a while after broadcasting had finished on a Saturday evening....was a very appealing sight for beered-up rugby players, and certainly easier on the eye than Rodney Marsh....