Transfer Deadline Day Thread!

nta786

He does seem to get a lot better by not playing, but there is quality there. Maybe he wanted regular football, can understand that - and maybe he's very good friends with Abel? Who knows, didn't think there was anything in that one. Don't like loaning out decent players to clubs who will be our rivals though. Could bite us in the arse.

Would be dissapointed if Ramirez left, there's quite a bit of untapped. potential there and we don'thave that many offensive options. I thought he played well when he came on last weekend and offers an alternative to JWP behind Pelle or out wide. Its not like we have a lot of creative attacking midfielders/wingers. Even if Mnae came in I'd keep Ramirez.

Cannot understand Gaston being loaned out. Obviously Hull want a buddy for their new signing, but unless we replace Gaston, then it looks strange. Shame, I thought Gaston would play a bigger part this year.
No sense to it at all, why loan someone who we said at the weekend would not be leaving because squad is too small and to a rival as well. Total madness. If we want to get shot then at least loan him to foreign team.

Unlike you (i'm guessing here by your post), I don't usually spend all day on here reading every individual piece of crap that you guys write. Far too many plonkers and far much more to life.

As I said in the post above, it was a comment on transfer fees.

Well if you knew anything about football then you would realise that transfer fees aren't everything.