Artur Boruc joins Bournemouth on loan

Saint-Armstrong

I am assuming that he will be starting on the bench. Surely Lee Camp deserves the right to keep his spot in the team without having a new signing come straight in and take it! That would be sooooo unfair !!!

Quite....I raised that with "Irene" once but unsurprisingly there was no reply.

Because Fraser Forster is our first choice, Boruc won't play for us as much as he wants and if Forster gets injured we would recall Boruc from his loan. Boruc would get the game time he wants and he wouldn't need to move house and uproot his family.

So you don't question why we didn't use it to just have a stronger bench and keep Forster on his toes and happy he has gone?

No clue what camps form is like but if it is good then it should be his position to loose

Yeah right....if that was the feeling, then he might as well have stayed at Saints as Nº2 and "made" Forster loose his position.

Don't give me "he would have if given the chance, but he wasn't even given the chance", as I think that we all know that RK doesn't take any shït and if someone has a strop it's going to be pretty counter productive. Maybe we should take Camp on loan if he is going to be Nº2 to Boruc.

Now we are going to be losing you from these boards, Irene, please take off the mask. Who are you really? You are either Boruc himself, or a mate of his, or Mrs Boruc or just a random Polish bloke.

He is definitely not a she.

"No idea what Camps form is like"

Yeah right....if that was the feeling, then he might as well have stayed at Saints as Nº2 and "made" Forster loose his position.

Don't give me "he would have if given the chance, but he wasn't even given the chance", as I think that we all know that RK doesn't take any shït and if someone has a strop it's going to be pretty counter productive. Maybe we should take Camp on loan if he is going to be Nº2 to Boruc.

Think it sums up boruc's character he would rather drop down a level and play than sit on ur bench. Anyway u have Davis to sit on the bench.

Think it sums up boruc's character he would rather drop down a level and play than sit on ur bench. Anyway u have Davis to sit on the bench.

Ah, so he expects to usurp Bournemouth's Nº1. Let's not beat around the bush, he'll walk straight in to be Nº1 and do to someone else what he himself has been whinging about. It's all well and good being indignant and trying to take a moral stance, but best not to be a hypocrite when doing it.

Why do so many people spell lose like this? It really grinds my gears!

Exactly. So why did they price him out market? So he wouldn't end up at another epl club? He isn't going to cost them points playing against them at a championship club. They knew he wanted to play and wouldn't at saints

Perhaps they were hoping he would knuckle down and fight for his place?

OK, OK, OK....

Anyway, I just wonder what Dave Watson thinks of Gazza. I noted that KD was on the bench, so it seems he is Nº2. If he can do a Leeds 3/3/12 then I will be happy for him to be on the bench.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRxDM4zM7o

Clearly Watson thinks he is rubbish as goalies in squad have been/are Forster, Davis and cropper

Amazes me re Davis. Club legend or not I want my club legends in hospitality not sitting on my bench

Bloody daft, if you ask me. We really needed a stronger goalkeeping lineup after last season, so we have replaced Boruc with Forster and still have the same poor backup, and a year older. We clearly have not learned the lesson from last season, just hope Forster does not get injured or suspended, I really hoped never to see KD in goal for us again (good bloke, blah blah), instead we ship out Poland's #1 (or even #2) keeper to Bompey. we even wait until he has been pictured in our squad photo before shipping him out.

Cant understand all this "the sky is falling" BS

- he doesn't want to be here

- club told him to find somewhere else after his strop the summer

- his agent (Irene) failed to deliver a move

- Dave Watson (England GK coach although don't know if that's a good thing) must rate Davis, Gazzaniga and Cropper as good as Boruc

Apart from Chelsea who has 2 goalkeepers tat would walk into any other Prem team

Forster is obviously a good keeper and has many years of top Football ahead of him, yet Boruc is as good a Keeper we've had at Saints except for Niemi. Unless AB was throwing a continuing stroppy about not being in the team then the decision to loan him out is rather daft. It leaves the Club just as vulnerable for back up as has been the case for several years. Davis is a very poor reserve.

Disgusting, Lee Camp has been treated appallingly, Boruc should have to earn his place etc, etc.

F*ck off Irene/Boruc. Sick of footballers who live in their own little reality.

This. He hasn't even had to train with Bournemouth and he immediately gets in the side. Out of principle Boruc should have refused to start this game

Since Frazer arrived, Boruc has had an attitude problem and has been upsetting allot of people.

Can you expand? It would certainly explain why he has been excluded. One thing seems to be quite obvious...if you **** around with RK, then he won't stand by while you do it, and you will be excluded.

Cant understand all this "the sky is falling" BS

- he doesn't want to be here

- club told him to find somewhere else after his strop the summer

- his agent (Irene) failed to deliver a move

- Dave Watson (England GK coach although don't know if that's a good thing) must rate Davis, Gazzaniga and Cropper as good as Boruc

Apart from Chelsea who has 2 goalkeepers tat would walk into any other Prem team

Really? You'd have to seriously question Dave Watson's judgement if that's the case :?

Really? You'd have to seriously question Dave Watson's judgement if that's the case :?

Ye well I'd seriously be worried bout him if that is case.

And re boruc starting at Bournemouth today prob is he way better keeper than camp. Forster still has to prove he is way better than boruc which is why they should have been properly competing at saints instead Forster gets injured and u have Davis, gazza or cropper n two of them def have proved they can't cut it in epl.