Chelski build up thread

Dark Munster

I guess I am a little slow on the uptake because I have only now realized that I have my very own internet troll. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should deal with the harassment? If I ignore him from now on will he go away?

Well, he has not left me alone for years. The best thing is to laugh it off. He thinks he is important, but is in fact self deluded.

:mcinnes: You'll be telling me that aprèsski isn't French next. :rolleyes:

mange tout, mange tout.

Do you think we should stop referring to the Skates and call them Portsmouth from now on? :mcinnes: It seems that usage of an extremely widely used nickname for the Blues is frowned upon by the humour police. LOL at MLG trying to make out that the word is Polish rather than Russian as well (it is based on Russki by the way). Its not either you plum. Its a play on words, and would be of English origin. I guess references to Spuds, Manure and the Arse would be similarly frowned upon.

mange tout, mange tout.

Do you think we should stop referring to the Skates and call them Portsmouth from now on? :mcinnes: It seems that usage of an extremely widely used nickname for the Blues is frowned upon by the humour police. LOL at MLG trying to make out that the word is Polish rather than Russian as well (it is based on Russki by the way). Its not either you plum. Its a play on words, and would be of English origin. I guess references to Spuds, Manure and the Arse would be similarly frowned upon.

Au contraire, mon ami. I'm with you on this one.

A source of humour this sophisticated should not be limited simply to teams. Apply to managers and refs and a whole new world of opportunities opens up. Off the top of my head.......

Mark ****enburg

Jose Moroninho

Gashton Ramirez (aka gashy or simply the gash):D

A source of humour this sophisticated should not be limited simply to teams. Apply to managers and refs and a whole new world of opportunities opens up. Off the top of my head.......

Mark ****enburg

Jose Moroninho

Gashton Ramirez (aka gashy or simply the gash):D

Arsene Whinger

Brenda Rodgers

Harry redcrap

Mauricio Pinocchio

13:30 and on Sky - we've got no chance!

Actually, I've found a new local pub in the next village showing footie, and the last three games I watched there (all in one week) were all wins, including away at Man Utd. Now I don't expect a win but hope springs eternal..

Actually, I've found a new local pub in the next village showing footie, and the last three games I watched there (all in one week) were all wins, including away at Man Utd. Now I don't expect a win but hope springs eternal..

TBF, The last 3 away games I've been to (QPR, Newcastle, Ipswich) we all won, and I'm going Sunday - definite win!

"Chelski" isn't even Russian, its Polish.

Actually actually, it was a Russian stereotype years ago, long before the foreign spelling police decided to use "sky" not "ski" for Russians, and "skiy" for Ukrainians, who were also "Russians", i. e. Soviets, back then. So Chelski is perfectly reasonable based on an outdated Russian naming convention, which is appropriate for a joke that's nearly as dated as calling people sheep****gers.

I'll be arriving in Cervinia about 1300 local time, flight and transfer etc permitting, hoping to find a bar to watch the game. Just about facing a ban from DubaiSaints pub with a track record of 6 losses and 1 win this season:scared: My track record elsewhere isn't too bad though!! Hoping for weather like the team are having in Davos, not the winds in Italy over the last few days.!!

I'll be arriving in Cervinia about 1300 local time, flight and transfer etc permitting, hoping to find a bar to watch the game. Just about facing a ban from DubaiSaints pub with a track record of 6 losses and 1 win this season:scared: My track record elsewhere isn't too bad though!! Hoping for weather like the team are having in Davos, not the winds in Italy over the last few days.!!

Yes, you are not allowed back to Barasti until you've been a good boy Eric!

-----------------------------Teacosy ****ois---------------------

Branispaz IFannyitch----**** Zumba---John Terry----Spazpilicueta

-----------------------***ic--------Ramhereplease--------------

Willy I am---------------Fatbregas--------------Eden Hazhard(on)

----------------------------Diego Costco-----------------------------------

Manager: Joe's gay Moroneeo

Everyone can have some massive Lolz with this during the match.

Looking good: http://www.lovevda.it/it/prima-di-partire/webcam

Possibly try the Dragon Pub, never been there as I only day skied in Cervinia, but it's popular with the british.. Having done some further delving, try the Yeti Bar.