Chelski build up thread

Dark Munster

great scenes at Villa

Unless you're the BBC commentary team who think it is "utterly disgraceful and ruins the occasion". FFS. You think these people have never had a beer and let their hair down in their life, ever, nor do they have any empathy for how these fans feel at going to Wembley after god knows how many years.

Unless you're the BBC commentary team who think it is "utterly disgraceful and ruins the occasion". FFS. You think these people have never had a beer and let their hair down in their life, ever, nor do they have any empathy for how these fans feel at going to Wembley after god knows how many years.

"This has ruined Tim's big day". He's won 2 derbies in the space of a few days, got a Wembley FA cup semi final to look forward to, got a bit of confidence back in the team that might turn their season around and keep them up. But no, his day has been ruined by a few ****ed up fans starting a pitch invasion 1 minute early. I don't know how he'll cope with the trauma of it all

................................Forster

Clyne Fonte Aldereiweld Yoshida Bertrand

.........Wanyama Schneiderlin Reed

...........................Mane Long

Davis, Davis, Ward-Prowse, Tadic, Elia, Djuricic, Pelle.

Park it, with pace on the break from Clyne, Bertrand, Mane and Long.

Stitch up in favour of the big 6. We should have had 2 pens against Liverpool, and QPR should've had 2 penalties against Spurs.

Yes. I hate to be paranoid, but the number of dodgy decisions in favour of the big 6 is getting beyond a ****ing joke.

nah mate.

Forster

Clyne Fonte Toby Gardos Yoshida Bertrand Targett

Morgan Wanyama

Mane

7-2-1 formation. We could win that this way ;)

Ok, let's go all in, 7-3-0:

Forster

Clyne Fonte Toby Gardos Yoshida Bertrand Targett

Morgan Wanyama Reed

Two parked buses. Try going through that Hazard. rasp.gif

I see parts of the media are saying the scenes at Villa yesterday afternoon were like a 'return to the dark ages'..."a scene from the 80s and an absolute disgrace'

best one....'someone could have been killed'

:lol:

Some of the reaction is beyond the pale. I've just read a gloriously hysterical article 'Football returns to the dark ages' , 1000 words about how disgusting it all was then in closing come out with this little gem 'many fans were on there in celebration but this is besides the point' - so not a return to the dark ages at all then.

'Like a scene from the 80s'

Couldn't tell the difference myself

Edited by Turkish

Isn't that exactly the point? You can't stop it physically if it's that many, so the only way is to stop people risking it. What is the best way? Punishing the club. If points deductions were the result, or playing games behind closed doors, I doubt you'd get big groups of fans risking it.

when was the last points deduction in the UK for this?

Villa will get a warning and fined £100k or something.......

when was the last points deduction in the UK for this?

Villa will get a warning and fined £100k or something.......

I'd like to see them try to get a points deduction dished out for an incident at a FA Cup match.

"Assistant referee runs for his life"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2984695/Aston-Villa-fan-needed-bloody-wound-GLUED-West-Brom-supporters-hurl-seats-rivals.html

All we need now is the it resembled a scene from Braveheart and the 80 year old man and 8 month pregnant women who were cowering with fear for a football disturbance full house

:lol:

I'd like to see them try to get a points deduction dished out for an incident at a FA Cup match.

Would you like me to calculate the effects of this non-existent point deduction on the number of points needed to avoid relegation this year?

Looking good: http://www.lovevda.it/it/prima-di-partire/webcam

Possibly try the Dragon Pub, never been there as I only day skied in Cervinia, but it's popular with the british.. Having done some further delving, try the Yeti Bar.

Thanks Sue, one of my mates was there last year and watched 5 Nations Rugby in The Dragon, so fingers crossed!! They even had London Pride, and is only 3 mins walk from our hotel!!

Would you like me to calculate the effects of this non-existent point deduction on the number of points needed to avoid relegation this year?

Only if it includes the lowest position we can still qualify for Europe, if Villa get to the final and win, or lose against Man U, Arsenal or Liverpool :rolleyes: