Weekend 16/17 May - Other Games

Batman

Referee playing the occasion there, no way was he going to give the opposition a penalty in Gerrards last game. In which he has been totally invisible by the way.

Incredibly cringe-worthy Liverpool-loving claptrap, and what the hell is the player-cam all about?? seriously.

Or maybe not :lol:

I doubt poor palace will get much talk here, even though they were truly superb.

This is what happens when you have a sky channel full of scousers, utter trash. They've got Liverpool FC TV, so ****ing use that. We don't care.

Love that the referee got that so wrong but still gave a penalty, the media love in for the head bin dipper today was getting nauseating. as has been said if Liverpool actually concentrated on winning the game instead of giving Gerrard a fairytale moment as if it's a bloody testimonial they might have got something out the match.

Must be said too fair bloody play to Pardew, he's made Palace a very difficult team to beat and they look a decent side nowadays. Reckon they could really push on next season and surprise a few people. Magpies fans deserve to go down for their treatment of him, if it hadn't been for his purple patch towards the end of his reign they would have been relegated weeks ago.

I doubt poor palace will get much talk here, even though they were truly superb.

This is what happens when you have a sky channel full of scousers, utter trash. They've got Liverpool FC TV, so ****ing use that. We don't care.

Jim Beglin had the audacity to suggest that the reason Liverpool lost was because they were overcome by the occasion.

I particularly enjoyed all the pundits today going on about his loyalty, commitment to Liverpool and the fact that you don't really see "one-club players" like Gerrard anymore.

....this is the same Gerrard that's going to play for LA Galaxy after his contract's up right?

IF Swansea fail to win tomorrow, we really can just go out a City with everything to gain and nothing to lose (unless Villa win the cup). Perhaps we could get the point to end above Spurs. So the cup final will not matter!

Thank **** that is over. What a load of over-emotional clap trap.

Not even a word for Palace, not even a word. Sickening.

My thoughts exactly. Their first ever double over Liverpool and it didn't even merit a mention. Bolasie tore them apart, can see him going to a club higher up the food chain soon.

My thoughts exactly. Their first ever double over Liverpool and it didn't even merit a mention. Bolasie tore them apart, can see him going to a club higher up the food chain soon.

I'd love him here. Imagine him and Mane on either wing

*drools*

What's with the City kit Blue front Purple back? it's like some colour psychologist has had a hand in it: "well it upsets the balance of the oppositions brain" sort of thing.

Heard they have made an offer for Dr Barry Gale