January Hcdajfu time?

simo

No. Neither did Palace though. He won't start ahead of Naismith and won't be selected to play up top on his own.

Will be used as sub option I think, or maybe out wide.

You don't think Zaha, Bolasie, Wickham and Gayle are quality???? Hhhmm ok then [emoji857][emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange, I've been thinking recently that both Sunderland AND Newcastle will survive...

But I've no idea who will go with Villa. Maybe Norwich and another?

Don't see Bournemouth going, Swansea just picked up back-to-back wins.

It's going to be close down there.

Chelsea? ;)

bournemouth have been on a very good run lately.

but they are still 16th and 4 points above the drop with by a stretch, the worst run-in of the lot

I expect they could well be in for the drop to be honest. The late miss by Grabben at Sunderland may prove critical.

Hope I'm wrong and they stay up (with the obvious caveat not at our expense), but given their run in they really do need some good results over the next few weeks.

Nope (hopefully) and am happy with that. I look at Sunderland who seem to have signed half a new team. Of course they might hit the ground running, but..... And then just because they (seemingly most of the teams in the bottom 5 or 6 places) spend big, does not mean that they are going to be a success. I look at Austin for £4m and say, yup, that's good and strengthened a position that has caused some concern over the past season and a half.

I think it's fairly obvious that we need a CB (a left footed one at that) but I doubt it will be today or tomorrow that we sign him. Yoshida is not reliable for more than the odd game or three or as a sub but if he was needed for a run of games due to an injury to Fonte or VVD I'm certain our goals against column would increase more rapidly! Gardos is still injured I assume but even not none of really know if he's good enough but the little we saw of him suggests not.

"Jordan Rhodes's proposed £9m move to Middlesbrough now appears to be OFF, in a shattering blow to the Blackburn striker.Boro chairman Steve Gibson has had a dramatic change of heart and the deal is now set to be scrapped despite Rhodes agreeing terms and passing a medical.

"Rhodes met with Boro officials on Saturday and was poised to officially sign today but has been informed the move to the Riverside Stadium is off.

"Boro had agreed to pay Blackburn an initial £9m and then a further £2m plus £2m in instalments."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfers/12131823/Transfer-news-and-rumours-January-31-2016-live.html

You don't think Zaha, Bolasie, Wickham and Gayle are quality???? Hhhmm ok then [emoji857][emoji857]

Zaha and Bolasie aren't strikers. Bolasie is injured.

Gayle and Wickham aren't quality PL strikers, no.

Bamford made no impression for Palace, I don't see him being a starter every week for Norwich.

Wonder if Maddison will go anywhere tomorrow? Seems Sours most likely with a loan back deal, but we have had a bid rejected already according to The Times.

Looks an excellent talent and was good again for Coventry yesterday.

One thing for sure - Spurs have some ££'s to burn.

He certainly sounds like a good prospect.

I think so we are an injury away from vulnerable again although we need to think ahead for Fonte.

I don't rate Turnbull or Stevens for Premier

Agree. But think we will try and make it to the summer with Fonte and VVD with Yoshida/Gardos (when fit) as backup.

Definitely CB should be on the summer radar though.

I think so we are an injury away from vulnerable again although we need to think ahead for Fonte.

I don't rate Turnbull or Stevens for Premier

What about the lad at Wycombe ? Had got some good reviews but gone a bit quiet recently.

Perhaps he's still a season or two away from the first team though.

Can't blame them. They are not safe from the drop, so it would be madness to sell a key striker to a relegation rival.

That would be the key striker who has attracted stories for a long while now and several recently that comment upon his hardly ever playing? Key, as in 'warms the bench'? Wtf are you talking about?

That would be the key striker who has attracted stories for a long while now and several recently that comment upon his hardly ever playing? Key, as in 'warms the bench'? Wtf are you talking about?

He's been on the bench because of his strop not being sold to Spurs, who offered £15m, not because he's crap. Since then WBA have rejected offers greatly in excess of that. If Spurs come in with an offer that matches Newcastle's then maybe they would sell him to them. But not to a relegation rival. That's WTF I'm talking about.

Why would we replace a target man like Pelle with a short, quick and skillful player who can operate on either wing (though he is more left sided), behind the striker? From what I've seen of him, mostly in international games mind you, he is much more similar in style to Mané.

Leicester are really going for this once in a lifetime opportunity to win the league. Limply dropping out of the cup against Spurs, and looking to strengthen further even though their season so far has been brilliant. Given that we have no chance of catching them I'll be hoping they do well in all their remaining matches (bar one of course).

Why would we replace a target man like Pelle with a short, quick and skillful player who can operate on either wing (though he is more left sided), behind the striker? From what I've seen of him, mostly in international games mind you, he is much more similar in style to Mané.

We've already replaced Pelle anyway.

Hakim Ziyech told Fox Sports he doesn't want to move to either Sampdoria or Hoffenheim. He's aiming for something bigger #FCTwente

Dude me and you are trying better than his agent to raise his profile.

He would understudy then replace Steve and Tadic, scores and assists I just don't know why the club's blind spot is in this area ?

Do we have a assist goal scoring in the 21's or has Ron settled on a less aggressive 10 and will get Vilhena in on a free ?