players play more for the club than a manager. the club pays their wages

gives me and everyone a boost with players signing new deals

we want more quality in the squad

we want to finish the season with a win

we will focus on ourselves

we know they have a final next week

we will fight to win this game

true that we have not done well against palace this season

will need to be at our best, we are showing good football, spirit and belief now

confidence is important and we are showing that

at home we are strong, it will not be easy on sunday

fantastic feeling this season, team showed great character after a difficult period

we are finishing strong this season, which is different to last year

Thanks for taking the time to write that up !

Just had a look at the everton forum.

thankfully, Ron has distanced himself from the speculation, they didn't fancy him there anyway (reading the more recent posts)

as for stealing our cruise ships. what the hell?

as said before. cant beat fans on merseyside championing an era 30 years ago.

I think everything sounds like he won't sign a new deal, and I think he will go this summer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Have you listened to anything he has said? He'll honour his contract.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

what if they club don't want that?

it is already the centre piece in the pressers now. Throw in what Guan hinted at

we shall see in a few days I guess

what if they club don't want that?

it is already the centre piece in the pressers now. Throw in what Guan hinted at

we shall see in a few days I guess

This.

Honouring his contract is no good. Teams never do well when they know the manager will be leaving, it just doesn't work. If he doesn't extend, he has to go and maybe this is what the club ultimately wants.

Its Cundy. Its TalkSport. Enough said.

BTW, Gloss emulsion now 2-4-1 at Wickes.

Guy from the Sun also said that we'd be the club most likely to emulate Leicester next season. Cundy amazed at our recruitment following Adkins how lucky we'd got with Pochettino and Koeman. They just don't get it!

What he said. Lukaku certainly will want to go, Stones probable. Barkley and Coleman will be sought after but will prob stay.

Don't get the hype with Barkley.

To me he looks average at best.

He plays one good game in 10.

He gives the ball away like it's going out of fashion.

Don't get it with him at all..and I've thought that for at least 2 years now.

Who is he?..

I see people taking what he says as gospel truth.

I'm assuming he has something to do with the club..but what?...

He's one of very few genuine itks on here. Monk and Kbillysupersound are among the others.

Not entirely sure, but him and kbilly have always been excellent with their information.

I've often wondered if they are plants from the club to feed us titbits without it being official, perhaps to keep us baying dogs hungry for info mildly satisfied..............................but in reality probably a couple of guys with good hearing.

I've often wondered if they are plants from the club to feed us titbits without it being official, perhaps to keep us baying dogs hungry for info mildly satisfied..............................but in reality probably a couple of guys with good hearing.

I think one of the itks is a guy who does taxi transfers for the club. So he wouldn't necessarily be privy to whether transfers were actually happening, but would know who was being ferried in and out of sms. He also claimed to have helped with players accommodation, including srl. In that particular case I know it was accurate, but I suppose he could have got the information elsewhere.

I think one of the itks is a guy who does taxi transfers for the club. So he wouldn't necessarily be privy to whether transfers were actually happening, but would know who was being ferried in and out of sms. He also claimed to have helped with players accommodation, including srl. In that particular case I know it was accurate, but I suppose he could have got the information elsewhere.

That would make sense.

My Dad has an office right on Millbank St close to the stadium and the day Van Dijk signed there was strong rumours of him being spotted.

A couple of hours later it was announced on Facebook. :lol:

Koeman is clever at always putting the ball in the Club's court (based on his quotes rather than the hugely speculative clickbait intro)

this everton thing is clearly not made up. it is coming from somewhere.

I think it is Ronald's side. Trying to get the best possible deal next week!

Just because it's coming from somewhere doesn't mean it's not made up. It's made up by the someone /somewhere who's planting it.

Just because it's coming from somewhere doesn't mean it's not made up. It's made up by the someone /somewhere who's planting it.

I meant, not made up in the office of the journalists. it has come to them from 'somewhere'

A form of PR once used by Rupert Lowe if I remember correctly.

I meant, not made up in the office of the journalists. it has come to them from 'somewhere'

Defo this.

The stories are all too similar for me.

This doesn't sound to me like a Journo just typed it out and pretty much all the nationals ran with it.

I find it just a bit odd..

I think everything sounds like he won't sign a new deal, and I think he will go this summer.

What you gotta ask yourself is do you really believe that or do you feel lucky. Well do ya Punk?

He seems to be an honourable man and I believe him when he says he will see out his contract and also that he will sit down and discuss his future with the club after the Palace game. What happens after that we shall find out in due course.

Koeman seems perfectly happy and finds it completely acceptable to just go:

"huurrr durr..well I signed multiple 1 year roling contracts with Feyenoord so it's no big deal".

Ermm Ronald, that's not what the fans want to hear, that's not how it works in England.

It's not really acceptable considering the CONSIDERABLE amount of press speculation.

The fans want assurances and I swear to god..that's completely lost on him.